My Journey - Dominican Republic

Ok so I have recently reached out to doctors in...

Ok so I have recently reached out to doctors in the Dominican Republic. I am debating between Dr.Carbal and Yily. What I am planning on getting is lipo in my stomach and back, possibly breast reduction. I will be posting pictures of my wish picture, my current body pictures, and after surgery pictures. I have a while to decide, since my surgery date isn't until March of next year. I'd like some feed back from you beautiful women in here, I'm trying to get my sexy back !!!!

Update

I know my surgery is 9months away but why not start early, I want to make sure everything is in place when it's time to set off. I have sent in my pictures today and Cabral advised I'd have to loose about 15-20 pounds before I can proceed. I am excited and will loose that weight before March of next year. Any suggestions on weight lose, feel free to share!

ughhh

ok, im going to go with dra duran. i emailed her, they got back with me and told me to send some information... and pictures. i did and now waiting for a response. it is tough trying to get in contact with this woman.. :( but i will wait another week. if still no response im going to get aggravating lol... any suggestions from patients from dr.dra duran??

HELP ME OUT A LITTLE

DURAN CONTACTED ME TODAY ADVISED MY BMI IS 35.7 I'D NEED TO GET IT DOWN TO 33 IN ORDER FOR HER TO PERFORM THE SX. IM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW MUCH WEIGHT I WOULD HAVE TO LOSE IN ORDER TO GET IT DOWN SO I CAN GET STARTED AND NOT LOSE TOO MUCH.... HELP ME OUT A LITTLE PLEASE.

obsessed

Ok, I spend more time on this website then anything else, I am so ready to have this surgery its not funny. So I was originally #teamduran all the way, but dra yily has gotten in contact with me, with a nice all inclusive package. And she is super nice, I have fallin in love with her. But anyways, I am now back confused, I dont know if im going to secure my date with yily or with duran. Smh. This is sad. I do plan on sending my deposit by next month, in july so I need to make my decision very fast.

READY!!!

WELP I HAVE SENT MY DEPOSIT TO DRA YILY TODAY. VIA PAYPAL. MY SX DATE IS MARCH 1ST,2017! I AM TOO EXCITED, I WISH I COULD GO TOMORROW!
I WILL BE CHECKING IN ON HERE ALL THE WAY UNTIL THE ACUTAL DAY..

I have decided to go with miss medina.. She is...

I have decided to go with miss medina.. She is awesome and her work is flawless. I wrote her last week and she sent me a quote within 2 hours, I will post what she sent a little later on. I will be sending her my deposit next week. I was able to get my deposit back from Yily . I've heard to many negative things about Yily. And her burns, one of my friends just got back from having sx with Yily and she has bad burns smh. I'm not about to go through that. So I did some more research and stumbled upon Medina. Mannnnnn she is bomb ! I'm excited, and ready for this surgery like yesterday!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon