Finally Made my Deposit!! Can't Wait to Be a DIAZ DOLL!! Dominican Republic, DO

I've been doing lots of research and I finally...

I've been doing lots of research and I finally came to my decision which was DIAZ! Communication is GREAT! Every question i asked he answered and TRUST I was asking ALOT!! He gives clear instructions and is very patient he really takes passion in his work and patients and soon to be dolls I'm happy in my decision and can't wait to take this journey with him ...

August is APPROACHING !!

My surgery date is August 12th with DIAZ is anyone having surgery with him that same day?

Did my surgery with Dr Manuel Diaz MONDAYY!!!

Where do I start.... FIRST of all he was very sweet all though I asked a million questions through the emails I had to re ask EVERYTHING in person so we was both on the same page of how I wanted my body to be ...he smiled at me and said yes I know lolll ..... Honestly after I took the "famous blue pill" I was knocked out I just woke up in my room feeling my stomach and thinking Wow I really did this!! Dr DIAZ checked up on me the whole time so I felt at peace and did I tell you he speaks GREAT ENGLISH so communicating with him was not a problem I just hate they got me sleeping on my butt!!! I woke up like please get me off my butt the feeling is very uncomfortable the first few days I had to walk around cause if u just laying there doing nothing you feel it the most!! So ladies even though it may seem difficult to lift up yourself TRY!! And get them MASSAGES!!!

Let's talk about my stay at Rocio Ortega Recovery house

First off I was suppose to stay at Armonia Recovery House everything got mixed up but I'm HAPPY I STAYED AT ROCIO ORTEGA RECOVERY HOUSE the nurses here are AMAZING some speak English and others use translator but don't worry you will be fine!! The place is clean and you request whatever you want to eat never the same meal everyday and you can eat how many times you want lol but of course HEALTHY MEALS the owner is very sweet and picked a amazing staff to help make this recover house a perfect and comfortable stay Its fairly new so it's not as popular but TRUST ME ITS A HOUSE YOU WOULD WANT TO LOOK INTO and the PRICES ARE EVEN BETTER!!! My favorite nurse is Massiel she's the BEST!!! Everytime I seen her I was at ease I really connected to her
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon