****UPDATE****42 Year Old Mom of 4 Need a New Look and I have switched to Dr. Cabral . Dominican Republic, DO

Future Yily Doll! After much consideration I have...

Future Yily Doll! After much consideration I have decided on Dr. Yily. I am impressed with her snatched results. I want to leave with a 23-24" waistline! I am so excited and nervous at the same time! I am also thinking of Eden Recovery House. Does anyone know anything about this house? Please send me any information you have on it.

****UPDATE**** I HAVE SWITCHED TO CABRAL!! Date is June 8, 2016

Y'all I must b crazy! I am nervous as all get out but if I am going to do it I am going to do it with who I want! Dr. Cabral creates so of the best bodies and I want one! I have heard too many Dolls say that Yily is not doing her own SX. Dr. Cabral suggested I stay at CIPLA. Should I do this? Did anyone else stay there a few days before going to the RH? Who else is going to Cabral or who is there now? My good friend is having surgery on June 8th too with me but, she has a different Dr. Who else is going? What's on your packing list so we can compare. Inbox me if you don't want to post here.
Dr. Cabral

I switched to Dr. Cabral, Sasha could not answer my questions about Dr. Yily not doing her own SX.