36 Two Children. Dominican Republic, DO

After reaching out to several doctors I am...

After reaching out to several doctors I am confident that I am ready to move forward with Dr. Luis Mejia! So far his assistant Lefny has been very tactful and prompt with her responses. Keeping aware of everything. I am anticipating Liposuction, Tummy Tuck, and Breast Lift w/o implants. Can anyone share their experience with me from Dr. Mejia. Also, can anyone give me any advice on things to bring? My appt is set for March 7, 2016... I will share photos now and later...

Packing in Process!

Wow! I can't believe it is almost time for me to take this life changing trip! I am anticipating meeting other lovely dolls when I arrive! Prayers going up for a good hemoglobin level!

Iron'N up!!!

So I am officially done with all the vitamins but still trying hard to eat foods that are loaded with Iron. Drinking Vitamin C (orange juice) with it to make sure the Iron absorbs greatly. Not happy about this liver tho :(

All marked up and ready to go!

Arrived at the Clinic about 6:44 am. It is now 12:28 and I still haven't had my surgery done yet, well neither has the other lady that arrived with me, however I am not in a hurry. She is going first because she has less work that she's getting. I am not nervous just trying to relax. Everyone that I have met so far are very nice ESPECIALLY Dr. Mejia! That man! Lawd! Lol I was taken to a different recovery house last night than I was originally assigned too, but everything was sorted out today and I will be going to the Rio Ortego as planned! That's just a small update. Oh...if any one is ever coming to Ceclip Clinic...please go next door and try out the food at Chef Pepper! DELICIOUS! Trust me. Okay that's all... Here are my photo markings :) READY NOW!

Well here you go ladies!

Hi Dolls! I am finally on the flat side, however still swollen. Had just a lil scare on yesterday as one of my boobs was sitting up higher than the other and very swollen. Went back to clinic, Doctor thought he was going to have to do emergency surgery again but later determined that it was simply inflammation and would go down. The panic was real tho because this is new to me so I didn't know what to think. I'm like why one boob is sitting up high and the other is not and one is swollen and the other perfectly fine. Dr Mejia explained everything to me and expressed his deepest concern. Afterwards I felt comfortable even because honestly I was scared for them to cut me open again. So now just allowing time to pass and the swelling to go down. Everyone is nice and caring, I took pics with my nurse and of my driver. And also Dr. Mejia! He brings all his recovering patients a rose which I think is very nice! :-) Here are some more pics as promised!

SHOWER!!!

Soooo....I had my first shower in a week on yesterday! :( Can you say THANK YOU LORD! I also got a chance to look at my incisions. My breasts are still swollen. Dr Mejia says they will go down more. I asked for C cups but this far they are definitely double D's. We will see what happens in a couple of days. Here are a couple of photos...

Think happy thoughts!

So I purchased this dress in the DR and decided to put it on today and did not realize the energy that it is giving me! It says "Think Happy Thoughts" and that's what I am doing today! So far things are going good! My pain level is low, breast size is reducing slow but surely and I look great! So I want O to encourage each and every one of you that are preparing to be snatched---Think Happy Thoughts! Because when your time comes you will look great also! Good Luck Dolls and Queens! Big kisses! :)

My fiancé cleaned and dressed me!

Okay Ladies...I took all of my bandages off today with the exception of the nipple dressing and the line under the nipple and my fiancé cleaned them, put neosporin on them and bandaged me up! I thought I'd share some photos of his handy work! He is so excited about my breasts! He Loves them :-p He enjoys helping me keep everything cleaned and changed...He also gave me a nice massage that felt great! I go for another Lymphatic drainage massage on 2mara! I am on massage number 7 & they are starting to feel better every visit. I had to Minister tonight at Church so I am resting after all of that. My fiancé says I should rest the balance of the week after my massage. I'm going to take his advice on it. I Love that man! WOW! He takes great care of me! Well here are more pics! Healing well! Can't wait to see some of you dolls once you get snatched! Be Blessed Queens!

Hey Queens!!!

It gets better and better!!!

Pics Pics Pics

Feeling good...Feeling Great!

It's been along time!

Hi Beautiful Queens! I know it's been a long time since I updated! I have been so busy planning for my wedding. I hope everyone has had successful journeys and recovery's!

More pics

Just a lil happiness to live here!

Hey Queens I hope everyone has had their opportunity to get snatched in these streets! If you have share some of your results with me, I'm looking forwar to enjoying the journey with you! Mine has been awesome!

Disappointed

Latest report is this ladies. Some of you may know that I wasn't 100% satisfied with my breasts when they were done. They were simply not what I asked for. I came in a 36D and asked to leave me a medium C cup. Well after a scare while in DR where they had swollen two times their original size I was told that they would go down in due time and I would be at a C Cup. Well that never happened. I was frustrated with Dr Mejia because he never explained to me which implant he was implanting in me and I never saw it. My surgery was almost 11 hours past my initial appt and when I woke up I had huge breasts. The entire time I was there I cried. I was so disappointed. Well he told me to give them at least 6-8 months and they would eventually shrink and be the size that I wanted. That too was a lie. My breasts are now bigger than what they were before. They are a 36DDD He wrote a letter saying that he would fix it if I didn't say anything during the 6-8 month period he allocated for them to heal and go down. That also was a lie. I reached out to him after 8 months to let him know that they are still huge and uncomfortable causing pain to my chest and my back and he is trying to charge me. He is using the clinical visit as his reason there is a payment involved, which should still be at his expense in my opinion. I was unsatiafied 8 months ago and I'm still unaatisfied. But that's not all, to add insult to injury, Dr Mejia did my surgery and left a stitch in my abdomen from the tummy tuck. I have been worried but told him that I would wait until I return for my revision so that he could remove the stitch as well. Well because he did not want to do the revision free of charge removing the stitch that has been in lodged in my abdomen for almost a year now is his last concern. It's all about money. He is not worried about my health at all. This made me very sad because he appeared to be nice in the beginning. Now it has been a struggle to even get what he promised. I kept my end of the bargain and waited 6-8 months respecting the healing time, however he has not kept his end of the deal. He pretends that he wants to help, but he doesn't because more importantly than the breast revision I have a whole stitch still stuck in my lower left abdomen. I have managed through the pain but don't know if it will have severe side effects in the long run. But do you think he has for one minute put money on the back burner and said listen we need to get you back here so that we can remove that stitch and do the revision (free of charge) NO! After my begging and pleading yielded no results for the revision and removal of this stitch I have the situation and him over to God in the nicest way possible. I even asked if he would allow me to pay half of the price he was trying to charge me. And he never responded. The lack of communication and care had been going on for a couple months now. I'm disgusted. So you make a careful and conscious decision when choosing him. Don't go through what I'm going through! Blessings Queens
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon