Thank you for contacting the office of Dra. Yily De Los Santos.
Please read through the email and feel free to reach out to us should you require additional information. We look forward to help you achieve your dream body.
Please read this message entirely before sending us your questions, as you may already find the answer in the information provided below.
1. Removing areas, such as the armpits, from the Liposuction procedure does not change the quote.
2. You cannot substitute one area for another.
3. Liposuction is required to do a BBL. That is how the fat is obtained to do the grafting.
4. This quote also contains how to book your surgery. Please read the entire quote.
5. If you don’t do the BBL it does not change the price.
6. It is recommended you come to the clinic on the day before your surgery to get your labs done.
7. You are required to have someone to spend the night with the day of surgery. It’s mandatory.
8. If you have any health condition (asthma, high blood pleasure, anemia, etc.) please, notify our office in advance.
THIS SURGERY REQUIRES YOU TO BE OUT OF WORK FOR 10-12 DAYS.
Your all-inclusive quote for surgery & accommodations: (AIRFARE IS NOT INCLUDED)
· Liposuction of the abdomen, full back, flanks and waist
· Brazilian Butt Lift via fat transfer
· Tummy Tuck
· Recovery House accommodations: 10 days, 9 nights in a triple room
· Round Trip Airport Transportation from Las Americas - SDQ
· Round Trip Transportation for all doctor visits related to your surgery
Quote for everything listed above: $5,200.00 USD
(If you do not want the recovery house & transportation deduct $700 USD)
*The quote above is valid thru May 2016*
· Medical Insurance. It covers any complication that may present itself within the first 30 days after surgery if you’re still in Santo Domingo. Cost is $150 USD. You must purchase this insurance prior to surgery. It is mandatory.
· Blood Transfusion: A deposit of $250 USD must be paid prior to surgery. If you do not need a blood transfusion after surgery, this deposit will be refunded to you. Kindly note this deposit is mandatory.
· Compression Socks. These socks are required for all patients. This is mandatory. You have the option to obtain these on your own or purchase them at our office prior to surgery for $20 USD.
· Overnight Caregiver. You must have a companion spend the 1st night after surgery with you at the clinic or hire a caregiver. You can usually hire a caregiver through your recovery house for approx. $50 USD.
Please note surgeries are only performed Monday thru Friday. All pre-admission testing is done Monday thru Friday until 5pm and on Saturdays until 1pm. If you elect to have surgery on Monday, your pre-admission testing will be done the morning of your surgery. The clinic and laboratory is closed on Sunday.
Secure your date:
In order to secure a date for surgery you will need to send a $300.00 USD deposit via Chase QuickPay to DepositRequest@gmail.com. The deposit will be used to reserve your date and will be fully deducted from your surgery quote. When sending your deposit please include your full name, surgery date and name of surgeon: Dra. Yily de los Santos. Before sending your deposit send us the date(s) you would like to have surgery. Once we confirm your date is available, you can send your deposit. Please note deposits are non-refundable, no exceptions. You may transfer your deposits to a new date, but not a different person.
You can also make a deposit directly into the following Chase account or send a bank wire:
Account Name: URH Acct# 515927957 Routing# 021202337
Once you make your deposit write your name, surgery date and Dr. Yily de los Santos on the receipt. Take a clear picture and send us a copy via email.
All-inclusive Surgery & Recovery House Package:
· Recovery House: 8 days, 7 nights or 10 days, 9 nights in a Triple Room
· Round Trip Airport Transportation
· Transportation to/from all doctor visits
· Meals, Drinks & Snacks
· 24 Hour Nursing Care
· Wifi, AC & Cable
List of Recovery House included in the all-inclusive package:
1. Luxury RH - www.LuxuryRH.com email: Luxury.firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Serenity RH - www.SerenityRH.com email: email@example.com
3. Diamond RH – www.DiamondSRC.com email:firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Kindness RH – www.KindnessRH.com email: email@example.com
Recovery House rates:
Triple Room $75 per night, Double Room $85 per night, Single Room $100 per night, Guest rate $65 per night
All prices quoted are per person.
Also included in the quote total are the following:
· One compression garment
· Pre-operative blood work (TTP, HIV, Hbs, HCV, BASAL GLYCEMIA,GLYCEMIA, UREA, SERUM CREATININE, FULL BLOOD COUNT, VDRL, BLOOD TYPE Y RH) EKG test performed by our resident cardiologist
· Anesthesiologist Fee (Epidural Block)
· Clinic and Surgery Fees (room, operating room, nurses, IVs, meals, surgical assistants, etc).
· Lymphatic massages $25 to $30 each session (must get 10 sessions minimum)
· Additional garment $140
· Compression sleeves for your arms $60
· Stress test required only for some patients with the same health conditions as described for those who need Echocardiogram $ 120. It is mandatory.
· Evaluation by Pulmonologist: is necessary for asthmatics, smokers, any lungs or bronchial conditions, or those who show any condition for which need this test to ensure that the patient is good for surgery. $ 100 USD. It is mandatory.
· Evaluation by Hematologist: is necessary for patients with a medical condition in the blood ($ 50 to $ 65 USD). If you end up to be a patient with a hemoglobin below 12, the surgery cannot be performed. You have the option of returning to us at another time, when you are able to have surgery or undergo treatment, which must be prescribed by a hematologist, to try to raise your hemoglobin level in a shorter time, which represents a longer stay in the country. The cost of treatment (it’s separate from consultation fee) is undefined, depends on the medication needed for each patient.
Medication – NOT Included in all-inclusive quote. It is approx $250 usd
The following medications will be prescribed to you after surgery. You can get them in your country; make sure it’s the same medication as listed. Please note some medications and/or doses may not be available in your country without a prescription.
· HEPARIN 40 MG: Subcutaneous injection 1 per day for 8 days.
· This medication is prescribed to prevent blood clots.
· CIPROFLOXACINA 1GR: Take 1 every 24 hours for 10 days.
· This medication is an antibiotic prescribed to prevent infections.
· AUGMENTIN (CLAVULANIC ACID AND AMOXICILINE) 1GR: Take 1 every 12 hours for 10 days. This medication is an antibiotic prescribed to prevent infections
· KLOSSARA 40MG: Take 1 tablet every 8 hours for 5 days.
· RONEX: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for 10 days.
· FINITACID (ESOMEPRAZOL) 40 MG: Take 1 every 12 hours for 10 days.
· This medication is prescribed to combat heartburn and acid reflux
· FERROUS SULFATE: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for 30 days.
· This medication is commonly known as IRON. It is prescribed to combat iron deficiency.
· THROMBOCID OR ARNICA CREAM: Apply on the operated area 2 times a day for 10 days. This cream is prescribed to combat bruising and swelling.
· VITAMIN C 500 MG: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for a month.
· FOLIC ACID 10 MG: Take 2 tablets per day for 15 days.
1. Your Hemoglobin Level must be no less than 12.7. Start taking vitamins, B complex, ferrous sulfate (Iron), folic acid & vitamin C approx. 1 month prior to your scheduled surgery date. No prospective patient will be operated on if their hemoglobin level is not at least 12.7
2. Your Body Mass Index (BMI) needs to be below 35. It’s a clinic policy. Nobody in this building is allowed to operate on somebody with a BMI over 35. You can calculate your BMI through this link: http://www.indicemasacorporal.org/en/body-mass-index.php
3. Pre-operative test will be completed at our clinic either the day before your surgery or the morning of your surgery. We will not under any circumstances accept pre-operative test results conducted outside of our clinic. If for some reason you need to consult a specialist, besides my Cardiologist (for example: a Pulmonologist, Endocrinologist, Hematologist, etc.) That consultation fee is not included in the previous quote, and it’s not deducted from the deposit you might have sent.
4. It is recommended you visit a cardiologist prior to your scheduled surgery date. You want to ensure you take every measure to ensure you are in good health before your surgery. The tests you want to have done are an EKG & radiography.
5. It is also recommended you have blood work done prior to scheduled surgery date. Again you want to ensure you are healthy enough to have surgery. The tests you want to have done are Creatinine, Glucose, full blood count & Hematocrit.
6. Stop smoking (at least 2 months before the surgery date) and don’t use illegal drugs. Don’t drink alcohol during the 2 last weeks before surgery.
It is recommended you have a doctor or nurse available in your country to drain your liquids if needed upon your return.
What to bring
1. You will need to provide identification with a photo in order to complete your admission. (Government issued ID, Passport or Driver’s License)
2. You need to bring loose clothes. Example maxi dress, sweats, button down shirt, etc. T-Shirt/tank top to wear under your garment.
3. Box of baby wipes
4. Kotex (menstrual pads). Thick ones. (To be placed under your garment to provide cushion)
5. Compression Socks. If you buy them here is $20 USD extra.
If you need any document or letter after surgery, please request it at least 3 days before your returning flight, otherwise we won’t provide it.
The day of your surgery
You have to fast the day of surgery so don't eat or drink anything. You have to be in the clinic at 7 am, you’ll have the test done, the consultation with me and then the surgery. One of my assistant will be with me to translate and for a better communication.
Duration of your surgery
It takes about 1 hour to clean you disinfect your body, give you anesthesia, put catheterization and IV, I’m not present in that moment, because I have my assistants to do that with my anesthesiologist that is present all the time, then I come into the room and operate, it takes about 2-3 hours. When I finish my work, I go out of the operating, my assistants clean you again and prepare you to go to the recuperation room, where spend about 1 hour and a half or 2 hours under observation, and then you’re taken to the room assigned by the clinic. In total, it would take about 5 hours for the whole process since you go into the operating room and until you go out.
The balance of your surgery must be paid prior to your surgery. You can pay the morning of your surgery at the clinic. I only accept cash. You may pay in US dollars. I don’t accept financing, credit card, care credit, money orders, bank check or personal checks.
About the procedures (Interesting facts)
The day of surgery
The night before the surgery don't eat or drink anything after 10 pm. You have to be in the clinic at 7 am, you’ll have the test done, the consultation with me and then the surgery. My assistant will be with me to translate and for a better communication.
I will give you instructions and recommendations for your recovery. You will stay 1 night in the clinic. You have to wear your garment for 3 months minimum, and can’t spend more than 45 minutes a day without it during these months.
We usually use continuous epidural block and general anesthesia. Although some patients prefer general anesthesia only, it is at the discretion of the anesthesiologist. You will be asleep during the surgery. He is a trusted and licensed professional and knows what anesthesia is the best for this type of surgery.
The implants are placed under the muscle. The implants are silicone by SILIMED. The stitches are absorbable; they do not need to be removed. I do not transfer fat to breast because of the issue of breast cancer.
The tummy tuck scar/incision is 4cm from the pubic line. I use stitches that dissolve, so they do not have to be removed (only the stitch that goes right in the middle of the scar has to be removed after 21 days post-op). I cannot tell you how many inches your waist will be reduced as that is dependent on your diastasis and the separation of your muscles. This will be determined during surgery. You will have a drain after surgery that will collect excess fluid. This drain will be removed in 7-14 days, depending on your recovery. Please note it is recommended you wait at least 1 year to get pregnant after having this procedure.
BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
This procedure entails grafting fat from other areas of your body and injecting it into your buttocks. I cannot determine how much fat I can graft before surgery. The amount of fat injected in the buttocks will depend on how much fat your buttocks can accept and your hip size. The fat will be injected in all directions as long as it does not compress the sciatic nerve. Too much fat injected in the buttocks can cause necrosis or form abscesses. This mainly occurs when the patient does not have proper post-op care. After having a BBL you CAN sit on your butt and sleep on your back.
Important notice about BBLs: Most of the butts in the “wish pics” that some of my patients send me are made of PMMA. I do not use PMMA. I solely do fat grafting and inject the fat in the buttock. I will always try to give my patients their desired results, but we have to be aware that there are limits when injecting fat.
Kindly note the airport you will be flying into is Las Americas in Santo Domingo – Code SDQ.
Sasha – Team Yily