23 Year Old Mom Wanting Her Body Back .... LIPO & TUMMY TUCK - Dominican Republic

Hello Ladies :) I have been waning to have some...

Hello Ladies :)

I have been waning to have some work done on my body for about a year and a half now. My cousin had a BBl done in MIAMI, last year and told me to check out RS, well I've been hooked since. i Have requested quotes from Duran,Robles, and Baez . I sent Dr. Baez a message on Whats app last week and didn't receive a response so i emailed her and sent her another whats app message last night and i woke up this morning with a quote of $3,900 which included TT,LIPO,And a BBL . I sent her an email for a quote with out the BBL because I am int interested i having one . A little bit of my history i am 23 and i had a precious baby girl in 2011 i have always had an amazing shape nice curves, big boobs, nice hips and butt, and then there is my stomach . i had a lot of complications during my pregnancy, and i ended up loosing alot of weight and boy was i sexyyyyyy . My doctor warned me when he put me on a medication, that i would gain the weight back but he didn't advise me that i would gain it back plus 30 more ;( ...

Wish Pics :)

Some of what i would like to look like .

Finally got my quote from Baez

I sent Dr. Baez a message on what's app last Wednesday, and I didn't receive an answer . On Friday, I sent Dr. Baez , Dr. Yily , Dr Duran , and Dr. Robles, emails since then Dr. Baez has communicated to me very fast on what's app and email but she's faster on what's app . I am intrested in have lipo and a tummy tuck the original quote she sent me was for lipo,Tt, and a BBL. I'm not interested in a bbl and asked for a quote with out she emailed me back and her price is $3,500 . Now I'm just waiting on my responses from the other doctors so I can make my decision .

Still no response ....

Sooooooo still no response from any of the other doctors ???? But I have been looking into my recovery house . Since my hubby will be coming with me it's getting a little pricey ???? So I've also been looking into staying at a hotel and hiring a private nurse and thoughts on that !?? But the two recovery houses I'm looking at Maria recovery house and De La Paz recovery house . Any review on those two ?

So i finally made my decision . yayyyy

So yesterday I resent my email to DR. Yily, I don't know if i mentioned in any of my other update that Baez was my 1st choice after reading her reviews and seeing her work i felt really good about her doing my surgery BUT i know someone who had work done by yily and duran so i figured i would see what they are talking about . I Will post the email that i received from all 3 But i have decided to go with DR. Baez i sent her a whatsapp message letting her know i want to be scheduled for July 1ST !!!!! :) im super excited to finally have made my mind up . i will post the final email's that i received from each doctor ..

DR . Yily's Quote and final email

Hello

Thank you for contacting the office of Dra. Yily De Los Santos.

Please read through the email and feel free to reach out to us should you require additional information. We look forward to help you achieve your dream body.

Please read this message entirely before sending us your questions, as you may already find the answer in the information provided below.

Notices:

1. Removing areas, such as the armpits, from the Liposuction procedure does not change the quote.

2. You cannot substitute one area for another.

3. Liposuction is required to do a BBL. That is how the fat is obtained to do the grafting.

4. This quote also contains how to book your surgery. Please read the entire quote.

5. If you don’t do the BBL it does not change the price.

6. It is recommended you come to the clinic on the day before your surgery to get your labs done.

7. You are required to have someone to spend the night with the day of surgery. It’s mandatory.

8. If you have any health condition (asthma, high blood pleasure, anemia, etc.) please, notify our office in advance.

THIS SURGERY REQUIRES YOU TO BE OUT OF WORK FOR 10-12 DAYS.

Your all-inclusive quote for surgery & accommodations: (AIRFARE IS NOT INCLUDED)

· Liposuction of the abdomen, full back, flanks and waist

· Brazilian Butt Lift via fat transfer

· Tummy Tuck

· Recovery House accommodations: 10 days, 9 nights in a triple room

· Round Trip Airport Transportation from Las Americas - SDQ

· Round Trip Transportation for all doctor visits related to your surgery

Quote for everything listed above: $5,200.00 USD

(If you do not want the recovery house & transportation deduct $700 USD)

*The quote above is valid thru May 2016*

Additional Costs:

· Medical Insurance. It covers any complication that may present itself within the first 30 days after surgery if you’re still in Santo Domingo. Cost is $150 USD. You must purchase this insurance prior to surgery. It is mandatory.

· Blood Transfusion: A deposit of $250 USD must be paid prior to surgery. If you do not need a blood transfusion after surgery, this deposit will be refunded to you. Kindly note this deposit is mandatory.

· Compression Socks. These socks are required for all patients. This is mandatory. You have the option to obtain these on your own or purchase them at our office prior to surgery for $20 USD.

· Overnight Caregiver. You must have a companion spend the 1st night after surgery with you at the clinic or hire a caregiver. You can usually hire a caregiver through your recovery house for approx. $50 USD.

Please note surgeries are only performed Monday thru Friday. All pre-admission testing is done Monday thru Friday until 5pm and on Saturdays until 1pm. If you elect to have surgery on Monday, your pre-admission testing will be done the morning of your surgery. The clinic and laboratory is closed on Sunday.

Secure your date:

Option #1

In order to secure a date for surgery you will need to send a $300.00 USD deposit via Chase QuickPay to DepositRequest@gmail.com. The deposit will be used to reserve your date and will be fully deducted from your surgery quote. When sending your deposit please include your full name, surgery date and name of surgeon: Dra. Yily de los Santos. Before sending your deposit send us the date(s) you would like to have surgery. Once we confirm your date is available, you can send your deposit. Please note deposits are non-refundable, no exceptions. You may transfer your deposits to a new date, but not a different person.

Option #2

You can also make a deposit directly into the following Chase account or send a bank wire:
Account Name: URH Acct# 515927957 Routing# 021202337
Once you make your deposit write your name, surgery date and Dr. Yily de los Santos on the receipt. Take a clear picture and send us a copy via email.

All-inclusive Surgery & Recovery House Package:

· Recovery House: 8 days, 7 nights or 10 days, 9 nights in a Triple Room

· Round Trip Airport Transportation

· Transportation to/from all doctor visits

· Meals, Drinks & Snacks

2. Serenity RH - www.SerenityRH.com email: reservations@serenityrh.com

3. Diamond RH – www.DiamondSRC.com email:reservationdiamondsrc@gmail.com

4. Kindness RH – www.KindnessRH.com email: info@kindnessrh.com

Recovery House rates:

Triple Room $75 per night, Double Room $85 per night, Single Room $100 per night, Guest rate $65 per night

All prices quoted are per person.

Also included in the quote total are the following:

· One compression garment

· Pre-operative blood work (TTP, HIV, Hbs, HCV, BASAL GLYCEMIA,GLYCEMIA, UREA, SERUM CREATININE, FULL BLOOD COUNT, VDRL, BLOOD TYPE Y RH) EKG test performed by our resident cardiologist

· Anesthesiologist Fee (Epidural Block)

· Clinic and Surgery Fees (room, operating room, nurses, IVs, meals, surgical assistants, etc).

Optional Costs

· Lymphatic massages $25 to $30 each session (must get 10 sessions minimum)

· Additional garment $140

· Compression sleeves for your arms $60

· Stress test required only for some patients with the same health conditions as described for those who need Echocardiogram $ 120. It is mandatory.

· Evaluation by Pulmonologist: is necessary for asthmatics, smokers, any lungs or bronchial conditions, or those who show any condition for which need this test to ensure that the patient is good for surgery. $ 100 USD. It is mandatory.

· Evaluation by Hematologist: is necessary for patients with a medical condition in the blood ($ 50 to $ 65 USD). If you end up to be a patient with a hemoglobin below 12, the surgery cannot be performed. You have the option of returning to us at another time, when you are able to have surgery or undergo treatment, which must be prescribed by a hematologist, to try to raise your hemoglobin level in a shorter time, which represents a longer stay in the country. The cost of treatment (it’s separate from consultation fee) is undefined, depends on the medication needed for each patient.

Medication – NOT Included in all-inclusive quote. It is approx $250 usd

The following medications will be prescribed to you after surgery. You can get them in your country; make sure it’s the same medication as listed. Please note some medications and/or doses may not be available in your country without a prescription.

· HEPARIN 40 MG: Subcutaneous injection 1 per day for 8 days.

· This medication is prescribed to prevent blood clots.

· CIPROFLOXACINA 1GR: Take 1 every 24 hours for 10 days.

· This medication is an antibiotic prescribed to prevent infections.

· AUGMENTIN (CLAVULANIC ACID AND AMOXICILINE) 1GR: Take 1 every 12 hours for 10 days. This medication is an antibiotic prescribed to prevent infections

· KLOSSARA 40MG: Take 1 tablet every 8 hours for 5 days.

· RONEX: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for 10 days.

· FINITACID (ESOMEPRAZOL) 40 MG: Take 1 every 12 hours for 10 days.

· This medication is prescribed to combat heartburn and acid reflux

· FERROUS SULFATE: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for 30 days.

· This medication is commonly known as IRON. It is prescribed to combat iron deficiency.

· THROMBOCID OR ARNICA CREAM: Apply on the operated area 2 times a day for 10 days. This cream is prescribed to combat bruising and swelling.

· VITAMIN C 500 MG: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for a month.

· FOLIC ACID 10 MG: Take 2 tablets per day for 15 days.

Before Surgery:

1. Your Hemoglobin Level must be no less than 12.7. Start taking vitamins, B complex, ferrous sulfate (Iron), folic acid & vitamin C approx. 1 month prior to your scheduled surgery date. No prospective patient will be operated on if their hemoglobin level is not at least 12.7

2. Your Body Mass Index (BMI) needs to be below 35. It’s a clinic policy. Nobody in this building is allowed to operate on somebody with a BMI over 35. You can calculate your BMI through this link: http://www.indicemasacorporal.org/en/body-mass-index.php

3. Pre-operative test will be completed at our clinic either the day before your surgery or the morning of your surgery. We will not under any circumstances accept pre-operative test results conducted outside of our clinic. If for some reason you need to consult a specialist, besides my Cardiologist (for example: a Pulmonologist, Endocrinologist, Hematologist, etc.) That consultation fee is not included in the previous quote, and it’s not deducted from the deposit you might have sent.

4. It is recommended you visit a cardiologist prior to your scheduled surgery date. You want to ensure you take every measure to ensure you are in good health before your surgery. The tests you want to have done are an EKG & radiography.

5. It is also recommended you have blood work done prior to scheduled surgery date. Again you want to ensure you are healthy enough to have surgery. The tests you want to have done are Creatinine, Glucose, full blood count & Hematocrit.

6. Stop smoking (at least 2 months before the surgery date) and don’t use illegal drugs. Don’t drink alcohol during the 2 last weeks before surgery.

It is recommended you have a doctor or nurse available in your country to drain your liquids if needed upon your return.

What to bring

1. You will need to provide identification with a photo in order to complete your admission. (Government issued ID, Passport or Driver’s License)

2. You need to bring loose clothes. Example maxi dress, sweats, button down shirt, etc. T-Shirt/tank top to wear under your garment.

3. Box of baby wipes

4. Kotex (menstrual pads). Thick ones. (To be placed under your garment to provide cushion)

5. Compression Socks. If you buy them here is $20 USD extra.

If you need any document or letter after surgery, please request it at least 3 days before your returning flight, otherwise we won’t provide it.

The day of your surgery

You have to fast the day of surgery so don't eat or drink anything. You have to be in the clinic at 7 am, you’ll have the test done, the consultation with me and then the surgery. One of my assistant will be with me to translate and for a better communication.

Duration of your surgery

It takes about 1 hour to clean you disinfect your body, give you anesthesia, put catheterization and IV, I’m not present in that moment, because I have my assistants to do that with my anesthesiologist that is present all the time, then I come into the room and operate, it takes about 2-3 hours. When I finish my work, I go out of the operating, my assistants clean you again and prepare you to go to the recuperation room, where spend about 1 hour and a half or 2 hours under observation, and then you’re taken to the room assigned by the clinic. In total, it would take about 5 hours for the whole process since you go into the operating room and until you go out.

Payment Forms

The balance of your surgery must be paid prior to your surgery. You can pay the morning of your surgery at the clinic. I only accept cash. You may pay in US dollars. I don’t accept financing, credit card, care credit, money orders, bank check or personal checks.

About the procedures (Interesting facts)

The day of surgery

The night before the surgery don't eat or drink anything after 10 pm. You have to be in the clinic at 7 am, you’ll have the test done, the consultation with me and then the surgery. My assistant will be with me to translate and for a better communication.

After surgery

I will give you instructions and recommendations for your recovery. You will stay 1 night in the clinic. You have to wear your garment for 3 months minimum, and can’t spend more than 45 minutes a day without it during these months.

Anesthesia

We usually use continuous epidural block and general anesthesia. Although some patients prefer general anesthesia only, it is at the discretion of the anesthesiologist. You will be asleep during the surgery. He is a trusted and licensed professional and knows what anesthesia is the best for this type of surgery.

Breast Augmentation

The implants are placed under the muscle. The implants are silicone by SILIMED. The stitches are absorbable; they do not need to be removed. I do not transfer fat to breast because of the issue of breast cancer.

Tummy Tuck

The tummy tuck scar/incision is 4cm from the pubic line. I use stitches that dissolve, so they do not have to be removed (only the stitch that goes right in the middle of the scar has to be removed after 21 days post-op). I cannot tell you how many inches your waist will be reduced as that is dependent on your diastasis and the separation of your muscles. This will be determined during surgery. You will have a drain after surgery that will collect excess fluid. This drain will be removed in 7-14 days, depending on your recovery. Please note it is recommended you wait at least 1 year to get pregnant after having this procedure.

BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)

This procedure entails grafting fat from other areas of your body and injecting it into your buttocks. I cannot determine how much fat I can graft before surgery. The amount of fat injected in the buttocks will depend on how much fat your buttocks can accept and your hip size. The fat will be injected in all directions as long as it does not compress the sciatic nerve. Too much fat injected in the buttocks can cause necrosis or form abscesses. This mainly occurs when the patient does not have proper post-op care. After having a BBL you CAN sit on your butt and sleep on your back.

Important notice about BBLs: Most of the butts in the “wish pics” that some of my patients send me are made of PMMA. I do not use PMMA. I solely do fat grafting and inject the fat in the buttock. I will always try to give my patients their desired results, but we have to be aware that there are limits when injecting fat.

Kindly note the airport you will be flying into is Las Americas in Santo Domingo – Code SDQ.

Regards,
Sasha – Team Yily

Patient Coordinator

Dr. Robles Quote

Dra. Walkiris Robles
Tummy Tuck, Muscle Repair, Liposuction on Waist, Liposuction on Flanks, Liposuction on Back, Liposuction on Armpits and BBL
Your Quote all included:

Transportation
Medical Examinations
Recovery House For 10 Days
Insurance
One or Two days admitted at the clinic

The final evaluation will be performed by Dra.Robles at the moment of your consult, and the final decision to perform the requested procedures will be based on the results of the blood test, and the cardiovascular evaluation.
If you have a health condition that’s it’s consider important you would need to inform us.
Your BMI needs to be lower than 35 to perform any type of Surgery.
Your hemoglobin levels should be over 12 for 1 procedure and over 13 for 2 procedures.

You will have a mandatory Complication Insurance (it covers all possible complications that might present after the surgery, during a period of 30 days after Surgery. Coverage up to US$15000 * this is requested by our Clinic.
Confirm the availability of the date you’re interested.
Send the a USD$300 deposit
Once you have secured your date, please buy your plane ticket and send us the information.
Prices are in American Dollars.
You can bring or buy an extra garment for an extra cost of (USD$100/USD$150).
Non surgical guest that wish to stay at the RH will have extra cost of (US$55/day + Transportation) and this will need to be inform on time to assure their space.
Our Package:
Bilingual Personal Assistant.
Pre-surgical basic medical exams (Any other special test or evaluation not expressed on this document will cost extra.):
Chest X-Ray
Blood test (blood count, Glucose, pregnancy test, creatinine, hepatitis, urine).
Cardiologic Evaluation (EKG)
Operating Room.
Anesthesia (Epidural block).
Post-surgical Accessory.
Medicines (Any other medication will cost extra.):
Pain medication
Antibiotics
Circulation Pill
Vitamins
Medical fees (Doctor's fees, Cardiology and anesthesiology’s)
Two or One night at the clinic (included the arrival day)
Consultation and medical checks before and after surgery.
Physician examinations and consultations, pre and post-operative.
Transportation between Airport-Hospital-Recovery house- medical -checkups) (Any other transportation is extra also after the days included in your package transportation is extra) our airport: Aeropuerto de las Americas, Code SDQ.
Home Cooking at the RH.
*Anything that is not on this list will have an extra cost.
The following is not included on the package:
Air Ticket
Other transportation that is not medical.
Any Additional drug.
What you might need and is not included in the package:
Iron shot (US$40)
Blood Transfusion (US$120)
Rosa Mosqueta Oil (US$40)
Extra garment
Any other medication that is not pain killers, antibiotic or vitamins.
Oxygen Therapy (US$100)
Transport outside of the recovery house and Hospital (have an extra cost) $10
Surgical drainage broken (US $20)

*If you have diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, smoke or any other condition you will need to visit your doctor prior to surgery and inform them about the surgery, bring a letter where you are clear for surgery and inform us if they ask you to stop or change any medicine prior to surgery.
Our Specialists: Endocrinologist, pulmonologist. Have an extra cost (US$300). Each one.
*Please note that:
In case you have to stay extra nights for any reasons the days prior or after surgery the cost is USD$75.00 a night.
This is not your Final Quotation, in case of applicable any situation explained before.

How to book your date?
Thank you for your interest in the work of Dr. Walkiris Robles.
The Robles team is available to assist you in everything you need. To book the date of surgery must make a deposit of US $ 300.00
This can be done through deposit or bank transfer to the following account number on behalf of WALKIRIS ROBLES.

BANK : Banco Popular
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 754534089
Swift Code : BPDODOSX
ABA Number : 026010757
ADDRESS : Av. John F. Kennedy #20 esq. Máximo Gómez
YOUR REMAINING PAYMENT !!!
Payment can be Cash or Credit Card (extra 3.25%)*According to the rate at the actual moment of your payment *we do not accept financing, Care Credit, Check orders or Checks.
IMPORTANT
DEPOSITS ARE NOT RENFUNDABLE
• THE TOTAL SURGERY THIS LISTED ABOVE OR OTHER DEPOSITS MAY REMAIN.
• PLEASE READ ENTIRE GUIDE TO THE EXTRAS THAT ARE NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR PACKAGE.
• DEPOSITS WILL BE CONFIRM IN 24 HOURS AND TRANSFERS HAVE 24 TO 48 HOURS TO BE DONE AND CLEAR TO CONFIRM THE FINAL DATE. IT IS IMPORTANT TO INCLUDE YOUR NAME THAT TIME OF DEPOSIT FOR TO CONFIRM YOUR DATE.
RECOVERY HOUSE
VIP (VIRGINIA RECOVERY AND SPA)
RELAX
QUEENS
PARADISE

DR. Baez .... i did email her back to remind her that I don't want a BBL so my quote is $3,500

Thank you for thinking of me for an evaluation of plastic surgery, for realization of all the surgeries you requested the most important thing is that you must be healthy and the cardiologist must approve that we can perform all procedures. Price for tummy tuck, liposculture to abdomen, waist, sides, back and Brazilian butt lift is US$ 3900 US dollars,

This quote includes:

-Evaluation by plastic surgeon

-Complication insurance
-Cardiovascular evaluation (any other evaluation needed by pulmonologist or any specialist is not included).

-Laboratory exams, X- ray, EKG
-Anesthesia fee
-Surgeries fee
-Overnight stay in the clinic (only for the day of your surgery )
-First compressive garment
-Free of charge follow ups in the office

-Medication post-surgery (antibiotics and analgesics)

Not included in the quote:
-Transportations
-Second stage garment
- Compression socks
-Medications like vitamins, enoxaparin and creams for massages
- If you smoke or have ant respiratory disease like asthma you will need an evaluation by a pulmonologist to clear you for surgery which will cost you around 150 USD extra
-If you have high blood pressure or during your evaluation is necessary to do any further test like an echocardiography you need to pay extra for this test, it generally will cost you around 100 USD extra
- Lymphatic drain massages and ultrasound massages are not included, cost is 300 dollars extra

-we don’t have offers for groups

- Recovery house is not included in the quote

-THIS QUOTE IS GOOD FOR 6 MONTHS

You need to weigh less than 200 pounds or BMI less than 32 kg/m2 in order to get surgery birth control pills and weight loss pills should be suspended a month before surgery. Aspirin, omega 3 and vitamin E should also be stopped 14 days before surgery.

If you have any clinical condition you must obtain clearance from your doctor, if you smoke you must quit two months before surgery and have clearance of your pulmonologist. The amount of fat transfer to your buttocks depends on how many cc can be extracted with liposuction. Your results also depend on your hemoglobin level if you want to get excellent results you really have to be healthy and no anemia and please ask your primary can doctor to take some blood test like glycaemia, full blood cell count and creatinine at least to know if you can have all surgeries done. You can begin to take vitamins once your surgery appointment is near (Iron, Vitamin C and B12 plus Folic acid are very helpful).

If you have lipo foam, waist cincher or corset please bring it

Important info:

Your date for surgery is important because I work from Monday to Friday (days for surgery are from Tuesday to Friday). I usually have one patient per day, you also have to arrive one day before surgery to be evaluated and have lab work done, and if you are arriving early it is better for you because lab tests can be done from 8.00 am to 3.00 pm. If you come later the lab work and the entire test will be done the next day and you will lose the day of your surgery please come as early as you can.

Medication included in you package are antibiotics, analgesics and gastric protection medication, all drugs provided are given to take by mouth, but you will have to buy Enoxaparin, water pill and creams for bruises (arnica gel) and any other medication not previously included, medicines aren’t expensive here so you will spend around 200 dollars. Massages are not included. You should bring compression socks to wear them after surgery.

You can also bring your own medication; here is a list of basic meds

Augmentin 1gr every twelve hours for ten days (antibiotic)

Omeprazole or any other antacid for 5 days one every day

Arnica gel

Medication for nausea

Water pill

Lovenox 40 mg every day for 7 days

Medication for itching (not every patient but some feel itching)

Any strong medication for pain like percoset or norco every 6 to 8 hours for 5 days

Vitamins (the ones you were using before surgery)

Your compressive garment included is a Mariae’s brand item if you want one more garment cost 100-150 dollars. You will need to buy a stage two faja 3-5 days after your surgery so if you want you can bring one or buy it here in a faja store.

I work with a team, cardiologist will evaluate you and my anesthesiologist will examine you and discuss what type of anesthesia suits you right, you might have epidural block or general anesthesia. Anesthesiologist and cardiologist have the last word about how many procedures can be done safely on you.

If you have a tummy tuck, we include with a tummy tuck muscle repair. If you get a breast augmentation, there are several brands of breast implants but all are silicone gel cohesive, texturized implants (Silimed, Eurosilicone, and Donasis) depending on the brand you choose then your quote might be lower or higher, (Silimed is the most expensive brand as they have the approval of FDA ). In the quote you receive we generally include Eurosilicone implants for your surgery. PLASTIC SURGERY IS NOT THE SAME AS WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY; YOU HAVE TO BE INSIDE NORMAL RANGE OF BMI (BODY MASS INDEX) OR JUST OVERWEIGHT TO HAVE SURGERY. ANESTHESIOLOGIST REQUEST THAT PATIENTS MUST WEIGHT 200 POUNDS OR LESS. IF YOU SMOKE OR USE ADDICTIVE DRUGS YOU MUST QUIT THEM ONE OR TWO MONTHS BEFORE SURGERY AND TWO MONTHS AFTER TOO IN ORDER TO GET GOOD RESULTS AND NO COMPLICATIONS. PLASTIC SURGERIES ARE FOR HEALTHY PEOPLE OR THOSE WHO HAVE ANY CLINICAL CONDITION BUT ARE UNDER CONTROL, IF YOU HAVE ANY DISEASE YOU HAVE TO CONSULT AND GET APPROVAL OF YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE SURGERY. ANY MEDICATIONS LIKE ASPIRIN, BIRTH CONTROL PILL, WEIGHT LOSS MEDICATION, OMEGA FATTY ACIDS, VITAMIN E AND HORMONES COULD INCREASE THE RISK OF COMPLICATIONS SO YOU NEED TO CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR AND WITH ME ABOUT THE TIME WHEN YOU NEED TO SUSPEND OR CHANGE THESE MEDICATIONS.

We are located in Santo Domingo (capital of the country), Dominican Republic; the nearest airport is Las Americas International Airport (SDQ). I work at Instituto de Cirugia Especializada, the clinic is placed in Gazcue neighborhood (Address is Bolivar Avenue 208, suite 405, 4th floor), and it is near to hotels and colonial zone; my cellphone number is 18098908143 and office number 18096899342. If you need transportation or a recovery house, there are several in Santo Domingo areas; I don’t work with an exclusive recovery house and i don’t have a preferred one, these recovery houses are near clinic: Yasmin, Real recovery Armonia, Maria and Daisy. If you stay in a recovery house you will have most of services you need in just one place, most of recovery house include airport pick up if you need a taxi driver to pick you up at the airport I can included but you need to requested at least 3 days before your appointment, transportation included is from Las Americas international airport to my office only. You can stay in a hotel but you will need to come with someone else so that person can take care of you. You will need to come to my office for follow up 2-3 times during your stay in the country. This is a link in Google maps with the location of my clinic.

You will have to stay in Santo Domingo from 10 -14 days depending on the surgeries you will get done. Patients are not allowed to leave before 7 days after surgery, most of airlines will advise you to fly after a week from your surgery. You will be able to get back to your work in two to three weeks (average). I know some English but I can’t speak fluently, my assistant will help me in your evaluation to have a better communication.

Quotes are good for 6 months after that cost might change or some items could not be included. I just accept payment in cash (US dollars) for your surgery. It is necessary to deposit via Western Union to lock a surgery date unless you are requesting a date in a week or less, you can do a deposit of 200 USD to lock your date and this deposit is not refundable. Once you do a deposit that amount is deducted from your quote.

This is how you can deposit/wire;
Recipient: Australia Altagracia Fragoso Báez
Address is Bolívar Av. 208, suite 405, Gazcue, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
City: Santo Domingo
Country: Dominican Republic
You have a week to do the deposit once you have your appointment if we don’t get your deposit on time we will give your appointment to someone else. Once you deposit the money you can send me an email and i will confirm that everything is ok. Questions or doubts about the price or the elements included in your surgery package just email and I will reply as fast as I can but please try to send all of them in just an email in order to make things easier for me as I receive several emails in just one day.

Sincerely,

Australia Fragoso Baez, MD.
Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery.

instagram: @afragosobaez

getting frustrated

Hey ladies, I know its been a couple days since i've updated on anything . ive actually gotten pretty frustrated with this whole situation . I don't know if i told you ladies in my last update that I have decided to go with DR. Baez, since then i have sent her a couple messages on whats app and ive yet to get a response and if i can be scheduled for July 1st , even tho thats about 5 months away i still want to know as soon as possible so i cant start planning and get this show on the road !! so i've been a little in my feelings about everything . So on top of that i need to loose 6 LBS for my BMI to be where it needs to be but i want to loose about 20 to 30 before my surgery lets just say thats not going to good either !!!!!

yay!!

Hey ladies, so this morning I woke up to a message from DR. Baez adviseing me that i have been placed on her schedule for July 1st !!!! i'm so excited i will be sending her my deposit as soon as i figure out how to do so lol . so now I just need to make up my mind on what recovery house to stay at . Sooooo since ive been on realself ive read like a thousand reviews and I have noticed that the Dominican republic is also known for Dental work, have any of you ladies had any dental work done in DR if so what dentist did you go to ?

Haven't forgotten about you ladies .

Hey everyone so I haven't forgotten about you guys , and no I haven't changed my mind. A lot has happened in the last month, and I haven't really had time to focus on my surgery a lot . I got in contact with dr Baez yesterday and found out that July 1st is no longer available so I'm not going for June 30, I will be sending my deposit off today ; I will update everyone once I get my conformation .

Conformation email

Hey ladies.
So I finally received my confirmation email from dr. Baez, and I'm feeling Kind of strange . Everyone else's conformation looked official and mine looks kind of thrown together . It also says bloopy pillow !! IM NOT GETTING A BBL DAMN IT !!