23, No Kids. Lost Self Esteem

I'm 23, no kids and my self esteem in the past...

I'm 23, no kids and my self esteem in the past couple of years have decline do to weight gain. I will be traveling to DR to Dra Tania medina. Her work it's amazing and I haven't heard any bad reviews. I've seen girls that have gotten work with her and I LOVE the result. I'm so anxious for my sx date.

FLIGHT BOOKED !!!

OMG ladies my emotions are at a 1000 right now... My plane ticket has been booked from JFK-SDQ. It's so surreal. I will be posting pictures soon to show you guys what the doctor will be working with. Like I've stated before my surgeon will be Dra. Medina (her work is AMAZING). Probably by next month i will start buying some stuff that i will be needing, and will be taking my blood work and so on with my primary physician. I know its a lot early but i don't want to leave things for last minute this is truly a sensitive thing and i want to take good care of myself before and after.

As of right now I've been drinking PLENTY of water and staying away from junk food. However, i have not been taking any vitamins as per my doctors instructions. After i am done with the blood work i will start taking Iron 325mg and consuming more Veggies and low sodium foods. I don't want to make this too long so i'll conclude here.. I just wanted to ask some ladies what kind of products would you recommend for Post-Care ?

Some pictures

Here are some pics of me now. And a few wish pic.

STRESSED!!! - vent session

Not only can this be exciting but it can also be so stressful. I love to talk about things but this is one of those things that when you open up to other people they sit here and look at you funny, or they want to input they two sense into it. They feel like they know more than you. When you the one spending hours upon hours doing research trying to educate yourself about what you are really going to put yourself through. I love giving and receiving advise but there's time like these when my head is all over the place when i DO NOT need people telling me omg why DR why even do this OMG why THIS WHY THAT !!! I feel like we have to be honest with ourselves, we don't sit here and tell a lawyer why you want to be a lawyer OMG THAT'S SUCH A HORRIBLE FIELD! so why do we sit around and tell women who just want to feel a little more confident with themselves that this is wrong to really consider it, why you going to spend all that money its not necessary BLAH BLAH BLAH!!

First of all don't step over anyone desires, dreams, hopes and aspirations. If you want to be selfish and spend a little money on you so that when you look in the mirror and LOVE what you looking at WHY NOT !!!

NOW THAT THAT'S OUT OF MY SYSTEM!! lol
I am 83 days away from my procedure and can you tell I AM STRESSED lol. I have been saving some money because i will be needing it and also i have heard of chiseledlux i am thinking of maybe getting a box from them, everything separate can really add up but who knows i am looking into it. Hopefully for my next update i will show what i have got so far, also my doctor sent me a list of medications i will be needing post-op. Now the question is can i get them in the US without a prescription.

-Keep safe doll's and to all a speedy recovery ?

Checking in !!

Hey dolls so I have a few things to update you girls on !! Here we go ????

First off I have been taking my vitamins and I have been drinking my carrots beets and oats juice. I do Intake a lot of beans as well and I have also added one a day women to the list of vitamins I take. So to sum up I take ; vitamin bcomplex, iron, vitamin c and one a day women's multivitamin.

I am on my way right now to get my blood work, see what I am working with and if I need to take a different approach to making those number higher !! Lol

Also *** BREAKING NEWS ***
I received an email from Dra. Medina saying that my surgery date has been changed to the date I originally wanted which is JANUARY 3rd !!! That's not a problem except that I was speaking to her assistant a while back about what day will work to get the blood work done and she said she didn't know because she wasn't sure what will be open since it's the holidays. And now everything magically worked itself out and I will be getting my blood work the day after I arrived which is the 31st of December. She said her driver will pick me up and take me to get the exams done. Now here is where I get a little sceptic when I first spoke to medinas assistant she didn't know NOTHING she didn't know what day my blood work could be done what day the clinic is open and that got me pretty mad. See I'm Dominican and live in the states so I know how the holidays work over there and I know that everyone knows what days they will be working and what days they will not! So when she kept on telling me she had to check because she didn't know seemed a little unprofessional. And then they switch my days and tell me the clinic is open on the 31st and everything is going to work out well ..... do you see how it just don't make sense ?!! Or am I reading to much into it ?? Lol

Anyways dolls I will keep you guys posted on my blood results when I get them also this will be a busy month since I have been pushing back shopping ???? but I promise I will get everything within this month and next, oh how I suck at getting things done on time lol.

35 days blues !

Hello DOlls :)

So as of today (11/28/16) i am 35 days away from my sx date how exciting !

I've been taking advantage of all these sales and getting a few things here and there. For the most part i got everything i need. Let me tell you ladies once you see yourself packing a bag with all these things its a surreal feeling. Even as i am writing this i get this feeling of OMG AM I REALLY DOING THIS?! I have been in touch with one of the dolls from here and she is such a sweetie, its really nice to be able to share this experience with someone else, it would be even better to be able to have her there on the same days as me but... that's not happening :( .

Also i wanted to discuss my dreams lol so random right!! but ladies i've been having crazy dreams and idk if its me overthinking because let me tell you i overthink so much i make myself sick lol... I am a healthy girl and i have had surgery before but it always freaks me out, even getting an MRI freaks me out lol.. Another thing is my drinking ugh, i am not an alcoholic just a social drinker but i have read that i need to stop it and it just so happens is the time of the year where i go out and drink the most THE HOLIDAYS !!! from October to January every other weekend there's a party or a get together and i am not sure when to nip it in the butt. I do know i have to stop soon smh the struggle.

I will do a different post where i show you ladies all that i have already gotten, and how i will be packing it as well, since we have so much stuff it might be a little tricky to fit it all but if i can be helpful and show you ladies a trick or two its the least i can do since you ladies help me as well with your advice.

OOh OOH, i don't want to forget BUT these vitamins idk if i am doing it right but they kicking my ass i think im taking too much or something. I take one vitamin C and its 500mg and one b complex not sure how many mg and then i am taking iron 65mg i take 2-4 of them depending but when i take 4 its too much i get dizzy and weak idk weird! any advise ??

Sick ..

So as we all know its December. Im not really sure mother nature is on the same page as here in NY (can't speak about other states) the weather is all over the place. One day is raining and windy the next is spring weather i mean it's truly all over the place. For the past couple of days i've been having muscle aches, light headed, and my head felt like it was being spinned around. I was thinking it might be the vitamins but no last night i went to bed and i felt it all coming down, the itchy throat the dry cough, stuffy nose and the headaches once again.

I truly hope to get better soon as i do not want this to effect me in any way for my surgery. I mean is nothing crazy but i do need my immune system to be strong and healthy, not weak and needy lol.

I've been drinking tea and stuff i truly hope this goes away and FAST !!

Just Stuff...

whats in my bag..
2:15
Hey dolls, So here's a video as promised of the things i have already bought for my SX. Its not everything as i am missing a few more things that hopefully i will buty this weekend.

I am trying to have everything packed by next weekend so that i wont have to worry about it anymore lol..

If you ladies think i will be needing anything else please let me know as i will gladly appreciate it !! ?

OMG ITS ALMOST TIME !!!

Wow so this is no joke! this is truly a roller coaster of emotions IDK WHAT TO FEEL ! as of today 12/28/16 i am 6 DAYS AWAY!!! Ladies my anxiety is through the roof, i am good at calming myself down but there are times that i need to walk it off or something thank god for friends and a SUPPORT TEAM ! ha .

I have a few friends who have been my rock, one of them is a Doll from here girl she is soooo great !!! and the other one is a close friend of mine which i think she is more anxious than me lmaooo !! she is so supportive and i appreciate that.

I read somewhere that to go through this process you have to establish a solid support team, and to make sure not to have anyone on that team that will tell you, while you are in pain "why did you put yourself through this?" you need people who will lift you up in your time of need GOOD VIBES as i call them.

I think i have a that. And then i have RS to look forward too when i am down in that place, because let me tell you i know most of us go there and i am just getting ready for whats to come.

Side note: i am so over my mother telling me that after this i need to stop eating . -__- she really wants me to starve, i need to get a recording of medina explaining how important nutrition is for recovery. I know that since i stared i haven't had the best eating habits but i needed to put on a little weight. i gained it i maintained it and when i come back i will go back to my normal eating habits. I dislike when people have breakfast at 9am lunch and 12pm and get home at 6pm and im not expected to eat !!! UNREALISTIC !!!

I'll finish here ! lol UNTIL NEXT TIME DOLLS :)

At CECILIP!!

Hello dolls !!

So I am here I am at cecilip, I got all my test done i am waiting to go get my x-rays. I kid you NOT the people here are soooo nice. They are so nice and friendly, George is so nice he gives this feeling as if he is truly genuine and here to help with what ever you need. Stephanie is nice too even tho she said a little comment when I got here that I didn't like. The therapist is a doll omg I felt like I was talking to a friend I truly did.

I have to spend the night here at CECILIP due to the fact that my surgery is tomorrow. After meeting the staff and seeing the place I am truly confident in the decision I made. The place is nice and clean, the room is very nice and clean. I'm Dominican and this place is truly like high class lmao. As I waited for Stephanie so that I can make payment and all girls were coming in that have gotten they bodies done with the doctors that are here and one with doctor Medina. Ladies that motivated me so much all my nerves went away I'm like OMG I WANT THAT BODY !!!!

I am so ready for tomorrow I cannot wait !! I will update you guys later with everything for surgery !

Oh HAPPY NEW YEARS DOLLs.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

So far with Dra media everything is going well. If I have a question I can email her or Loren (her assistant) and they will answer. One thing is since i don't know a lot about how these procedures go or what I should expect I feel sometimes I kind of have to drag information out of them and it shouldn't be that way. I believe that in the confirmation email they should give a little more information.