Going for a Round 2 - Dominican Republic, DO

So I had my round 1 In 2013 and had a baby in 2015...

So I had my round 1 In 2013 and had a baby in 2015. So I am looking to get Lipo. Dr Duran was my first doctor and I love her, she just so hard to get a hold of now. I got Lipo and a BBL with her and my butt still looks good it's just the rest of me! I have been thinking about Colombia as well so let's see!

Got a quote from dr plazas

So I spoke with dr plazas today via his ig. He gave me a quote for full body Lipo and said he will deal with the lumps in my tummy from bad post op care. Totally my fault. I'm excited but waiting and Duran and a few others to get back to me!

Rh

So I had a really helpful conversation with Xiomara From Sophistique solutions! I think I found the place I want to stay. I was considering .beautisleeprh because they have a spa right there you don't have to go anywhere but for some reason I am thinking Sophistique. My Hubby always says go with your gut!

Plazas ig

So I changed my mind

So after being so set on Plazas I actually switched and got a quote from Dr. Villalobos. I have heard amazing things about him, I feel in love with his work, and because this is my second and finally time around I want to make sure it's someone right for my body type!

Deposit sent

So my deposit is sent. Here's what's I'm getting and what's included: A liposculture, this means to remove the excess of fat you have in the different parts of your body such as arms , back, stomach , legs, thighs etc, hips giving countoruning to your body , liposculture includes fat transfer for augmentation of gluteal area. Quote includes consultation with Dr Villalobos before surgery, Medical Insurence, antibiotics 10 post surgical lymphatic drains sessions , 2 post surgical girdles. Other expenses you should take in account that are not include: Presurgical Lab USD 40 Medicine for pain USD 40 Creams for scars Pump for Pain * analgesia * is optional usd 150 * Medical Insurance has a coverage until 30 days after surgery , it coverts s only expenses for emergencies or hospitalization , in case dr considers you need to.

Wish pics

Flight and Rh booked

So Dr. V's office booked me in La Casa Arama and I am so happy it looks very nice! I have read really great reviews and one bad one. My flight was 560 compared to the 970 I saw others saying they paid.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon