Mommy Make over - Dominican Republic, DO

I am 29 almost 30. I have 3 kids and was 4 yrs ago...

I am 29 almost 30. I have 3 kids and was 4 yrs ago 271 pounds. In this past 4 yrs I have undergone, gastric bypass, tummy tuck, breast lift, back lift, under arm lift and most recently with Duran in DR lipo with bbl, and lumineers with Dr. Juan Luis Liranzo. It's been a long journey. But Duran exceeded my expectations. Does a very good job with sculpture of the body and gluts. I go to an amazing Spa here in NYC, Bronx. Space Beauty and Spa. If you girls have done surgery please mention me and will receive VIP treatment and prices.

More Pics

Any questions I have vast knowledge with surgeries. Email me

Dr Juan Luis Liranzo

Best dentist in DR! Tell him referee by Massielle. For great pricing

Post Operative Massage

This Place is were I have chosen to do my post op massages. It's very important to keep up with lymphatic massages after surgery for optimal results. Spa Beauty and Spa, Elizabeth owner is kind, lovable and compassionate. Space has 3 flexible packages, include a variety of treatments, even offer pick up services for our ladies. These packages includes variety of things, infra red uv ultra sound, deep lymphatic massages, body scrubs, heat wrap therapy, cold bands flexible payments, no time cap, VIP pckg includes many more. Please call and reserve your massage before traveling for better comodations. When calling state Massy or Melissa refered.

Recovery House

Sea Lily Recovery House, Cristina (849) 207-7159. She is the best and the recovery house is awesome. Post operative massages and spa services are excellent. State Massy or Mel refered for better packages.

5 weeks post op

Duran Doll, can wait to twerk!

Best Advise and surgery organizer Luna

My sis Meli has the best group for advice for surgery!

5 weeks post op

5 weeks post op. Duran Doll ! Mind my mask!! Ready to go for my massage.

Wish pic

Duran Doll

Lips fillers

Lips fillers

Lips fillers done with my own fat. Duran Doll!

"FoodFor thought"

"Do not try to resolve a problem with the same
mentality you created it"-UK

6 Weeks post op

6 weeks post op! Measurements 36'-bust, 29'-waist, 48'-hips

6 weeks post op

6 weeks post op pics

Faja Dilema

Faja Dilema si no joke!! Measuring my self for the past 6 weeks post op. My butt measurements are still the same. Sleeping on my tummy and no sitting for long amount of time plus the constant use of a boppy pillow and my fajas has helped me greatly. By far the two compression garments that I love are as posted.

Feeling Cucoo this morning!

Took my faja off and now to shower!! Love looking at my butt to make sure is still there! Lol

Never doubt your self worth!

Never put more love and value to anything but yourself! At the end of it all you will have yourself to end the story with it! Make it worth it!

Lips update and waist trainer on!

Feeling a bit lazy or better yet a lot lazy!

Twerk Twerk Twer!

Woke up feeling blessed! Butt still there!

Bright bright teeth!

Pearly white! Thanks Dr. Juan Luis Liranzo

7 weeks update!

Measurements still the same 36', 28', 48'.

Faja all the time Dolls!

For optimal results faja needs to be on!!

Almost 8 weeks!

Out for the first time since surgery!

Massage machine..

Ultrasound machine post op at home care. Bought it at EBay!

Almost 8 weeks part 2

Scar gel! Remember scars are dependent on the persons body. Be mindful of that! Also do not let anyone bring down your self esteem. You only you know what you been through!

Beauty Essentials for my Dolls!

My dolls, besides getting Bootyfied!! We need to get beautified in all sense!! Got promo codes for discounts!

Keep the smile going!

Express whitening kit! My girls wether you have teeth work done or not, this here help keep those teeth white!!

One day away from 8 weeks!

Almost 8 weeks!! Can not wait to measure my self tomorrow!! Lost about 12 pounds.. Hopefully I have it lost much .

Almost 11 weeks !