Lipo+bbl+breast Augmentation - Happy with Results - Dominican Republic, DO

I started searching for doctors back in November...

I started searching for doctors back in November 2015. A friend reccomended traveling to the Dominican Republic after emailing many doctors; I decided to do my procedure with Dr. FG. He had replied to me in a timely manner as well as answered all my question and gave me a quote. I sent him my deposit and started this journey.

Almost 5 mos post op

I am almost 5 months post op and wanted to post some pics. I must say that as far as clothes I can totally tell My waist is smaller as I have to buy new jeans. I went from a size 8 express jeans to a size 4..and still have some room in the waist area. However there's this puffy area above my belly bottom that remains however I plan on working out to get rid of all that. I still feel some pain on my breasts from time to time and I miss sleeping facing down :-( however I like how my breasts are settling in so can't conplaint. The booty still seems bubbly so trying my best to use my booty buddy when at work as I sit at my desk for 8hrs.. The tingly sensation still happens from time to time.

Recovery House

Wanted to share some pics of RH house I chose while in DR in addition to some of the delicious foods they made for us. I must say they took really food care of us. It was about 3-4 girls who were there about the same time I was there. Arelis would wash our hair and help us with the drainages as well as "washing" us while we could not take showers due to drains being in. Her daughter as well as her cook would check on us often and make sure we did not need anything. It was being taken care of by family membera. They are so sweet and knowleadgable of what you need for recovery as Arelis used to be a nurse. I would reccomend this RH to everyone if you plan to get your surgery in the DR.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. FG is amazing, he takes his times during your meet up interview. He's honest as far as what he can accomplish, what you may need and what you can expect. I originally wanted a lipo plus bbl and buccal fat removal. He told me I was not a candidate for biccal fat removal as if will make me look older as I age. He also said I did not need a BBL nor breast augmentation. However he said those procedures would be more of a preference. I appreciated his honesty and his suggestions. He never rushed me during our meet up and he answered all my questions and even asked if I had any pics of what I was looking for as far as the breasts and bbl. Dr FG is the best! After my procedure he scheduled time to see me and I met with him a few times after for follow ups. He was always attentive and took pride on his work and his patients well being. Even after I returned to the US, his service continues to be top notch! . I've had to text him with queations and he replies within a timely manner. I would reccomend him always.