BL, BA, Lipo on Arms, Full Back and Abdomen & BBL - Dominican Republic

So after much consideration, I have decided to go...

So after much consideration, I have decided to go to the motherland (Dominican Republic) and get a breast lift with breast augmentation, liposuction on my arms, full back and abdomen with a brazilian butt lift! I have looked at many doctors' work and I am most impressed with Dr. Julio Molina. His work on thicker girls and just giving the most natural results are jaw dropping. I honestly have not seen one girl where I didn't like the results. I feel like this is the best doctor for my body type/shapes and the desired look I am going for. I am so excited, I literally just put in the deposit and now I am just waiting to confirm a date. There is so much to this whole travel abroad to SX but I know it'll be worth it. I am looking to go beginning to mid November of 2016, any buddies?

Getting Ready!!

I can't believe I'm less than two months away! I'm trying to change up my diet and definitely starting to take my vitamins. I thought adding this would be useful since I see so many women over doing it and taking all these pills when this 'Super B-complex' by nature made has it all! Plus it's a tiny pill and its 160 days worth !

Less than a month away!!!

So excited!! The date is getting closer and closer for the new me! I check my hemo level, I'm at 13.0, needed a 12.7 or higher. Going to try to do a better job taking my vitamins but so far so good.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon