34 Year Old, Mom of 2, Got Rid of Stubborn Areas! - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello! I wanted to tell you a little about my...

Hello! I wanted to tell you a little about my experience! I lost a good amount of weight (40 lbs) but still had areas that were so stubborn and after losing the weight, I still wasn't completely happy! I decided to get liposculpture done and I'm amazed at the outcome so far. I got my stomach, sides, back, thighs and arms done to get rid of what I couldn't lose anymore because of being at a standstill in my weight loss program.
I am 2.5 months post op and I'm just amazed when I get dressed! Pre-surgery I was a size 14 and right now my 10's are lose and can fit a size 8 now.
I have a little swelling left and areas of numbness but all in all, it has been so worth it!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I started searching online for a surgeon. Dr. Mallol was one of the first ones to come up with great reviews. I emailed his practice and received a response right away, same day. Their responsiveness has been awesome since the day I emailed them and still is. The Dr. likes to use WhatsApp and I find that to be very convenient. I have had post op questions and I send him a message on WhatsApp and he responds back that day. I was nervous about this whole procedure in the beginning. Once I met him, my nerves rested a little. When you meet a doctor, I think you either like them or not. I felt so comfortable and had confidence that I was going to go through with my procedure after my consultation. He was amazed at how many questions I had and how prepared (maybe too much haha!) I was! Dr. Mallol's thoroughness, knowledge, patience and love for what he does is what made my decision complete! I recommend him without a doubt!!!