27 Years Old 4 Kids Youngest 16 Month - Dominican Republic

Before i had my kid i was slim n curvy now am...

before i had my kid i was slim n curvy now am overweight n with love handles n more with my last pregnancy i did not gain way opposite i lost a lot of it but after depot shot went from 187 to 237 pounds now weigh now 210 trying to loose more at least 40 pounds it hard but cant go on sx with this weight i refuse i am 5'8 trying dont want any complications or anything i been very depress n how i have clothes n cant even wear the cause of the extra skin on my stomach is embarrasing to get undress in front of my husband i jus go n change in the bathroom trying to build my conference n feel better about my self!

Quick update!!

i am planing on starting the lemon diet not shore how it really works i order online n it has great reviews i started back on exercise also taking garcinia gambolia so fat craving has stoped i feel a lil tired a lil coffee helps lol yes i became n coffee addict not shore how it happened, so so far i got my supplies out of the way getting airplanes tickets next week so far am done i started early on buying supplies cause since i staying at my mother-in-law am shipping everything there! so far everything is going smooth!

Boppy pillow!

for those ladys having a BBL i became accross one of the girls which bought it for 14.99 she only paid for shipping so i went n took a look and bought mine check it out . use promo code 951B15BA0 at nursingpillow.com its going to knock 40 dollars off the boppy is 39.95 so only paying for shipping!

Very thanxful

i feel very thanxful this community is the best i became a stocker on this site have lesrn tons from Rs sister n their experience pro an cons of sx risks n sucess u gays have help me a lot an making my desicions n to get prepared 95% the other 5 is for pain dont know if am prepared. for that! well i had 4 kids natural delivery n my last almost had it home caused i was waiting for contraction to get intense lol can it be something more painful than having a baby? no night sleep we get used to a lot lol!

Its been a long timr since I decided

Hey yall its been a long time since I last updated on march 8,2016 finally had my sx I arrive march 6 to santo domingo monday went yo see doctor diaz he such a gentleman super cute the smell lol let me stop he explain everything I need it to know had my lab work xrays saw the cardiologist n a neurologist since I used suffer from ashma as a kid everything went great next morning went to cipla an miss pebbles was waiting for me diaz assistant such a sweet heart did admission process n when upstairs to wait for a room yes wait ciplas is always full of dolls yess I just lov to see n hear other experiences n how their life change uff I know that feeling anyway going back got into sx at 1:40 n came out 7 I dont remember crap lol I did wake up during sx jj dont panic It did not hurt I just felt the lipo thing under my armpits lol n fell to sleep again they took me to the room which it was super hot cause the lady they put in the room was hot I did no get shills or was cold did not trow up or got nauses guess was lucky lol mild pain tumm tuck Does not hurt lipo a little nothing that u cannot handle please make sure u take something to protect ur stomach the pain pills n antibitics are to strong that the only pain I can tell it took me off guard. I was prepared to tolerate the pain n all the only thing I did not prepared my self was for the healing process its low n after a while its when u start to notice what hurts what doest not for beents been a roller coaster in dr I did 16 massages here 2 I over spent money first change my flight 2 times cause my sister in law wanted me to return to the us asap n my mother in law same thing after I pay for her to stay with my kids, then the doctor told me I couldnt travel cause after he took the drain out a seroma form it wasnt bad I was draining me it does not hurts before 2 weeks I was walking straight been bend was killing my back but other than I super happy n love my result I am super glad I choose doctor diaz.. ill updated more soon love yall, cost 4,700
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

he is very professional answer every question I pop out with very informative and consider encouraging and respectful!