Yilly Doll Surgery December 9th. Dominican Republic, DO

Hello, I'm a mother of 3 children, my youngest is...

Hello, I'm a mother of 3 children, my youngest is 8 oldest is 21. I been in contact with Dr yilly for about 2 months. Ladies you have to be aggressive, meaning, you may have to send about 3 emails sometime, for a date, after you send your money. They just confirmed, that I'm on the schedule. I sent my money November 3. In the beginning it took about a week for her reply. One thing I like about her work is the curves, booty and, she provides the best waist ever.

Waiting on my passport

I'm waiting on my passport, because I miss placed it. I don't know how I did something, so stupid. I been waiting 1 week.

A Little more about surgery.

I'm 163 pounds. I'm 5'6. I had a tummy tuck about 9 years ago. I'm going to see if the doctor can fix my scar. I'm getting Bbl, Lipo stomach, lipo back, chin, arms. I will also have a breast reduction, with a lift. I have a lot of pain in my shoulders, and back, and neck, due to my breast size 38 DDD. My husband wants me to be a D. My insurance was going to pay for me to be a C, but my husband was not happy with that size. We going with size D. I just hope that my breast is beautiful when, I get done.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon