Breast Reduction and Lipo Revision on Hips - Dominican Republic, DO

?Dr. Molina I felt is a very nice doctor..

Dr. Molina I felt is a very nice doctor based on mannerism and careful attention to his work and patients' health.  However, I would not recommend his practice nor return to him.  It was frustrating trying to communicate in a timely fashion and get full answers to my concerns.  I was not happy with his system/practice and his attention to patients post op.  I can't say he did a bad job because I'm only 3 weeks post but not happy with the care I received. Just the fact I have smaller breasts is worth it but concerned with incisions, stitching and look. Hoping it changes.

After BR

3 wks

Doctor M called me.....

Well I must say I was surprised today that doc responded very quickly on wasup and more that he actually called. I was very happy because I wasn't previously getting much. He was very caring and eased my concerns about my breasts. As a doctor he is great but he must do something about his practice.

One month update

It's my 30 day post breast still not healing as nicely as other but slowly getting there. Not much pain except soreness, itching and pinching sensation which doctor said it's part of healing. Stiches still poking out some but doctor also said it will takes time. Able to sleep on side a little bit but on back most times. I am staying positive and hoping they even out, one still shaped diff.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon