5 Kids in Need off a Makeover - Dominican Republic

I have not had my surgery yet but I am thinking of...

I have not had my surgery yet but I am thinking of dr. FG.. but so far his assistant has been very helpful. It's toke at least three days for him to get back with me ..but it's very much understanding because he's a doctor and he has other patients to work on .Hey when he had time and expect to me what I needed to do I knew that he's my doctor.

Almost there ...

My date is book for 8/30 I think I'm getting nervous now.. will let see what happened now.

I am so heartbroken today I got a phone call from my doctor and just for her to tell me that my hemoglobin level was 10.8 and she also said that my cholesterol is high what the hell is going on .I have never ever in my entire life had cholesterol problems OMG so does that mean I can have my surgery I am in a place right now where I feel like I'm just going to cry my ass out so any suggestions I'm open to ideas ladies and gentlemen.

Change off plan

I couldn't have my surgery done on the 8/30 because of some health problem.. but I will get it done something around November

Hello to all any updated on Dr.FG ? Any new patients ? Pictures from home?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I haven't had my procedure yet.. but looking forward to it.