30 Year Old That's Gone Thru a Lot of Weight Loss, Got my Breasts Back! - Dominican Republic

I decided to get a breast lift and augmentation...

I decided to get a breast lift and augmentation after losing 80lbs. Now being at my goal weight I knew my former sized breasts were not coming back, at least not without help. My biggest cons were the possibility of visible scars because of the needed lift, and the down time from my active lifestyle. The pros, my body is my selling point as a personal trainer and confidence goes a long ways. Getting this done has greatly improved my confidence and increasing my clientele. I am recovering quickly and have had no complications. I am very happy with my decision.

4 Weeks post-op

Still waiting on the right time drop. Skin is a lil dehydrated due to recent illness, but the incisions are healing nicely.

5-5.5 weeks post-op

Currently loving my boobs. Scars are already fading away. obviously they're still settling, but so far I a, pleased.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Goico is the best. I can't say enough good about this man. I was in contact with Dr. Goico well before I met him in person via whatsapp. He was very responsive as was his assistant Karel. All my questions and concerns were responded to in very timely manners. I was very nervous up to a couple days before surgery when I had my pre-op. He calmed my nerves and put me at ease with the confidence he has. He's not a risk taker, and prefers his tried and true methods. Dr. Goico and his assistant Karel made this experience an excellent one. The results of Dr. Goicos work speaks for itself. You cannot get this kind of personal care here in the US. I feel like I left some really good friends when I had to leave. Could not have asked for a better experience.