I Want my Titties to Sit Up and Perky - Dominican Republic, DO

I'm so confused on what should I do. I need a...

I'm so confused on what should I do. I need a breast lift and implants. But someone told me to just get implants so they can get filled in. I want to go to the DR but trying to find a good doctor. I'm so ready to get this done. I have been researching and researching. I want to find a good doctor also located in the Miami area

Breast implants with lift

Found a new place to get my breast done at. Dr. Krau in Miami. Coral gables.

So I finally paid for my surgery today. I'm...

So I finally paid for my surgery today. I'm getting them done soon. So now I need to know what all I need to get for a breast lift so I can prepare myself thru this journey. I know I need to take vitamins and get surgical bras. And I need the cream for after I can rub on my breast. But I don't know what to get or where to get it at.

Counting down

Counting down til my surgery day. Just ordered my bras that I need. Getting all the vitamins I need also. Booked my flight and my room where I'm staying after surgery.

To do I need for surgery after care

I need to know what do I need to buy and pack for my breast lift. Pills, cream, pillows, bras. I need to know the name and where to get the items at. Please help.

Time is almost near.

It's getting closer to my surgery date. I have started ordering my bras and everything I need to get for my surgery.

One more day

Tomorrow I'm finally getting my breast done. Stay tuned in.

Finally got them done

Had to go back because of hemotoma

My left Brest had gotten so swollen and big I had to go back because they seen I got hemotoma.

Pics

Leaking

Pics

Leaking

At my follow up

Still swollen but feels better than it did

Looking good!

Healing pretty good. Can't wait till they heal all the way

Small concern

Decided to pull the tape a little to see why it was leaking. Don't know if this is normal or not.