BBL,TT,LIPO,BA with Dr. Cabral!!! SOON TO BE CABRAL DOLL - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello dolls, I have been looking on this site for...

Hello dolls,

I have been looking on this site for almost 3 years. I have emailed the top 3 doctors in DR.. Yily, Duran, and Cabral. Y'all better believe me when i say it was so damn hard to get in touch with these doctors especially Dr. Duran! After doing so much research with all 3 doctors I went ahead with Dr. Cabral, yes i know all the bad things that has happened in the past, but I love his work and something just tells me he's the one I should go with.

Any who, my first choice was Dr. Yily, but after I saw Dr. Duran's work I switched from Yily to Duran, but y'all when I tell you Dr. Duran is the hardest person to reach believe me I do understand they're all busy but I have been trying to get a quote for the pass 3 months. When she finally responded she didn't even give me a quote when i replied back i figured maybe she didn't want to work on me because I sent my message on whats app, viber and all the other communication services she uses. So I just started having bad vides about her then I switched to Cabral which didn't take me 2 secs to make up my mind.

*STARTING MY JORNEY WITH CABRAL*
I sent him an email on friday(1/17/2014) along with pictures, and weight informations. After not receiving a respond i did more contact research and realized that I sent it to his old email thats not working anymore i guess. I have to say thank you to all of the girls that are on this site that write reviews and put down doctors information because that is how I found Dr Cabral's IG and got all his correct contact informations. I sent him an email again, but being so ready to have a new body for the summer I couldn't wait i had to call. So I called his office at CIPLA and I must admit his assistance Maria Isabel is THEE BEST, she instant asked me for my email address and gave the phone to Dr.Cabral to make sure I speak with him on all the procedures I want to get done. I was so thankful with their communication services and how they take their future clients seriously. Dr. Cabral instantly gave me a quote and gave the phone back to Maria so she can take down the date I wanted to go for the surgery. Maria was such sweet heart and a very helpful person, she noted down everything and sent me an email with mu supplies and extra charges for consultation and all the important things I need to do and know. I will copy and paste that below for any of you honeys that wants to become a Cabral doll. I must admit it was so easy to get in touch with Dr. Cabral and the fact that I spoke with him over the phone makes me even more happy. I am ready to be sexy and confident at the same damn time ladies. If you have any question don't hesitate to ask, and if you are going the same date or around the same date as me please let me know so we can be buddies and exchange contacts.

*Cabral's Contact Info*
Email: hcabralplasticsurg@hotmail.com
Cell: +18097072325
Cipla: +18093315050 ext: 501
Instagram: Drcabralo1

*The garments and the things you need for the surgery is:

Comfortable clothes , NO TIGHT CLOTHES, no high shoes, enough white t-shirts without Sleeves, enough baby wipes, enough maternity pads ( kotex) .

the consultation is: RD$ 1,500 Dominican money

NO SMOKE

NO ASPIRINE

NO BIRTH PILL CONTROL

Price Change

Okay honeys, after chatting with Dr. Cabral on whatsapp my procedures price has changed from $6,800 to $5,800 because he said I don't need implants I can just get a lift, which was what I preferred anyway.!

BEFORE PICTURES

Okay ladies here are some pics of my and how I look before surgery

MORE BEFORE PICTURES

BEEN M.I.A LATELT

HEY LADIES I'VE BEEN MIA LATELY.. BEEN HUSTLING A LITTLE HARDER TO GET READY FOR MY TRIP I HAVE ONLY 2 MORE MOTHS. HAS ANYONE RECENTLY MADE ANY UPDATES ABOUT DR. CABRAL. I AM ALSO CONSIDERING STAYING AT CIPLA

STAYING AT CIPLA

Hey dolls, okay! I've decided to stay at CIPLA, I think is better than moving around and that's where Dr.Cabral also recommended me to say because it will be easier for him to always check up on me.! Which I think is great.!

Going back for round 2 with Cabral again

Hey dolls, I'm back again???????????????????? I'm going back for round 2 with Cabral in May. I'm getting another Tt,lipo, bbl, and breast reduction and life. Is anyone going in May.

Round 2