Yilly Doll 2014! - Dominican Republic, DO

Hey guys! Name is tee and will be getting surgery...

Hey guys! Name is tee and will be getting surgery done with the amazing Dra. Yilly de Los santos April 2014,,, I will be getting a lypo, BBL And Breast lift . Does anyone know if it's smart to do both procedures at the same time!? How would I sleep? I heard you can't sit on the booty :/ I am super nervous leaving the US but they do such an amazing job in DR , they are aggressive and you definitely can't beat the price!

Its really going down !!!!

So yilly emailed me this:

I have you down for April 8th. You only have to send me your flight information when you book it to secure your date.

Getting ready to buy my plane ticket now!!!!

Recovery Home

Yilly sent me info on a Recovery Home opening this January in D.R. Its called Deluxe Recovery. Anyone staying here? Ill post the pics she sent me of place. Still undecided on a recovery home! I heard real recovery armonia is pretty dope! Very americanized. Any suggestions dolls?

Oops outside of Deluxe Recovery

Confused now :-/

So Dra Baez contacted me via email and gave me a quote. Im really in love with her work! Plus she only takes a minimum of girls per week. ALL her reviews are amazing on RS! Also Dr. cabral contacted me numerous of times to set a date but im like ehhh :-/ all i know is i fly into DR on april 7th so somethings got to go down! Ughhh HELPPPPP girlies! :-/

He says he will schedule me on 4/8 for surgery. Im pushing more towards Cabral. plus Cabral is the one who trained and taught allll these other docs like duran and yilly.

Facebook Groups

How can I find and join them?

For dolls looking to get in contact with yily

Yily posted this. Just be patient loves! Shes a little backed up because she was on maternity leave. Xoxo

Pre/Post Op Care In NYC

Hey Beauties! Anyone in the NYC area have a recommended doctor that will check me out, do my blood work, give me pain meds and antibiotics for surgery in D.R? I have great insurance. I have 2 months left!

Almost down to 1 month PRE OP!

Just ordered most of my stuff im going to need (makemeheal pre/post op vitamins, arnica gel and pills, lypo foam, urinal ect. Im getting so nervous and excited at the same damm time!!! Just need to find a doc in NYC area that does post op appts and i need to figure out how to get FMLA at my job :-/ any suggestions ate greatly appreciated :-*

1 week and 6 days left !!!!

Sheeesh im getting nervous ! :( i have a question for my post op dollies

How do you pack your prescription medications? If you use handy, generic pill cases, has it ever been a problem at the airport? What was the result?

finally the time has come!

Flight leaves for DR bright and early! Will be leaving from JFK. Also received 2 confirmations from my dra yily! Just an fyi CIPLA has made some great changes! One thing is your HEMO MUST BE 12.9 Before it had to be 12. yily has also been canceling appts due to her now only taking 3 patients per day max! Well i am super excited and everything is set! I will be staying at UPSCALE RECOVERY from 4/7-4/17 ! If anyone will be at upscale around that time hit me up !!!! To all my post op dolls happy healing !!!! And to my pre ops good luck and just make sure you put ALL YOUR FAITH AND TRUST IN GOD! Xoxo

The waiting game :(

So hungry
So thirsty
And got a headache :(
Getting ready to take that Blue pill ????

8 months P.O

hey guys! I want to apologize for not keeping you posted ! Been going through the most! But anyway surgery was a success! And I am very satisfied with work done! Yily was amazing. When I had my surgery my hemo was 12.2 when I got done with surgery it was at 6 :/ still didn't get a blood transfusion though. Yily had me on a iron transfusion IV for 2 days. I was so weak and sick:( upscale recovery took good care of me though. I was depressed at 1st because the faja was so uncomfortable and my skin had this annoying feeling to it and it looked like I had no ass smh . 3 rd month my ass showed out of nowhere lol. I wear my faja faithfully. Everyday and night. Im going for round 2 with Yily end of March. I want more lipo , arm lipo and maybe more ass lol. I don't think I'll ever be satisfied.

Pics pics pics

pics from my surgery april 2014

More pics

Pics of me on yily instagram :)

round 2 March 31ST

Arriving on march 30th Surgery March 31. Staying at SerenityRHS. I'm looking for a buddy! Did this alone last year and really don't want to do it alone this year :(
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

shes amazing! Very caring and gave me exactly what i wanted. i will be going to her for my round 2