TT, BBL with Dr. Almonte in 2017!!! :) - Dominican Republic, DO

First of all I would like to say I am truly...

First of all I would like to say I am truly impressed with the response from Dr. Almonte and her assistant Lesley. I received my quote within 48 hours!!! I'm 42 years old, 5' 8" and weigh 170 lbs. I'm a mother of 5 children, 2 are grown, 2 are in high school and 1 in middle school. I have been divorced for 5 years but dreaming of getting this procedure done since the birth of my youngest son. So, last month I finally made a decision that I'm going to start saving and at the beginning of next year I finally have the body that I want! So, my journey starts! My SNL is supposed to take this journey with me, however, she has not started researching doctors or anything so, I'm not really sure if she is serious or not. If anyone if interested in traveling around the April or May 2017 time frame, please let me know, I would love to have a buddy. I will list my quote I received below. I initially asked for a breast lift with implants but after Dr. Almonte reviewed my pictures she suggested that I not have the Breast Augmentation. That made me like her even more!
***************************************************************************************
Good morning, Thank you for your images. Dr. Almonte has reviewed your request and suggests the following procedures: Tummy Tuck + Liposculpture full back full abdomen flanks waist + BBLIt is very important that you check prior to planning your surgery the following: Hemoglobin levels and BMI.The BMI limit is 35, it is very important that every patient is physically ready to have these procedures. The hemoglobin level must be minimum 12 to have any procedure performed and 13 and above to have full liposculpture.The minimum stay required is 10 days after SX day. Below I have detailed the costs for these procedures. When are you planning to come?US$ 5,300.00 includes:?10 days in Recovery house, meals, 24 hour nursing monitoring(Recovery House available: My Home Patient care RH, The new life, Armonia, Tropical. Due to the high season the RH will be assigned depending on the availability of each one)(US$55.00 extra per day if you bring companion)(US$25.00 additional per day if the patient wish to have a private room for herselfTransportation from airport/clinic/consultationsPreoperative Cardiovascular evaluation and blood tests, EKG, X-RayPost operation medications:*Levo antibiotics 750mg. Every24h am*Azitrom antibiotics1g. Every4h pm*Artricom Relax pain medication Every12h*Tasec Omeprazol 40mg Every24h*Falcifor Ferro Every8hr(Heparin shots is not included = US$ 40.00 additional for a box with 4 injections)1 Post op garment1 night at the clinicFree of charge consultation post opWithout the Recovery HouseUS$ 4,450.00 includes:Preoperative Cardiovascular evaluation and blood tests, EKG, X-RayPost operation medications:*Levo antibiotics 750mg. Every24h am*Azitrom antibiotics1g. Every4h pm*Artricom Relax pain medication Every12h*Tasec Omeprazol 40mg Every24h*Falcifor Ferro Every8hr(Heparin shots is not included = US$ 40.00 additional for a box with 4 injections)1 Post op garment1 night at the clinicFree of charge consultation post opImportant: Patients with the following conditions will not be able to have sx:- Low hemoglobin level below 12- Recent abortion or surgeries procedures performed - Patients with cancer history must have a Doctor clearance and must also have an evaluation by an Hematologist whom would give the authorization for the surgery to be perform.- Patients with high blood preassure, diabetic, Thyroid must also be evaluated by a specialist in the field.Medication that must be stopped before surgery:- Aspirin - Weight loss pills or any pill that contains Phendramine must be stopped at least 6 weeks prior to surgery.- Diabetic patients must suspend Metformin a week prior to surgery and must consult your head Doctor to substitute with any other medication that does not contain this component. Prior to your arrival we must prepare your body by taking Folic Acid, Iron and Vitamin C, it is very important we assure you are not anemic since that will enable us to proceed. It is best if you can have a CBC test to check on your Hemoglobin levels, it must be above 12 to have any procedure. The ideal level is 13 and above.There is a security deposit of US$500.00 required to save your date can be placed.Credit card payments of remaining balance at the clinic must be Visa or Master card, there is a 5% transaction fee of the total amount to be paid.This deposit must be done in dollars and is NON REFUNDABLE OR TRANSFERABLE, although it is good for a year in case you need to change your surgery date and your quote is valid for 6 month. The remaining balance is to be paid in US$ cash ONLY.Once your surgery scheduled, you can ONLY change your date 2 times in case you need to. Surgery days are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Dr. Almonte has a very strict rule of only 3 patients per day, and therefore it is very important that you save your date on time. I will need for you to arrive the day prior to prep for surgery. It is preferred that you arrive before 6:00 pm to have all of the evaluations and blood tests performed.You must contact me 48 hours prior to your surgery to confirm flight arrival.Please advise me of any medical conditions or special medication taking at the moment. Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or doubts.I look forward to having you here, have a blessed day!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon