The day is finally near!

At the moment I'm still looking for the right...

At the moment I'm still looking for the right Doctor. So far I'm leaning towards Dr. Duran or Dr. Fisher. Saw some of the dolls here on RS and they all look great! I was just wondering for those who had there bbl done by Dr. Duran some of them end up with burns. Does this normally happen to all of her dolls?

I'm addicted to this site and looking forward to one day having it done. I'm looking towards next year hopefully by then I have a doctor in mind and can have a great transformation.

34 Yrs Old Needing to Float from Behind BBL. Have 1 Child

I've decided to go with Dr. Emmanuel Mallol. For the fact how quickly he responded to my emails and his staff. They answered every question I had and are very helpful. Also gave me a good quote and wasn't as much as Duran and fisher. Although I really wanted to book with Duran nothing was really included in her quote and I would be spending more. With Dr. Mallol everything is included and I've seen his work he knows how to carve a masterpiece. By staying in contact with me shows me that I won't be ignored and he will be attentive. I'm excited and looking forward to my journey to become a Mallol doll.

Date is scheduled! March 2017

I've chosen to go with Dr. Emmaunel Mallol scheduled for March 31 2017. Whenever I have a question the doctor and his staff are prompt in answering any question I have. As a future Mallol doll it makes me feel confident that he will address my needs when I have a concern. I'm excited and new at this. Don't really know what to expect but mentally I'm trying to prepare my self since I heard the pain isn't fun. Although I do have a child and I felt like my vagina was about to fall out when giving birth and having kidney stones 3 times <-----it's no joke. I have a feeling I will be able to take the pain. If there's anything I should know please don't hesitate to leave a comment. I would like to meet more Mallol dolls <3

April 18, 2017

Two more days until my surgery, I am quite nervous but I have faith that God will pull me through. I had chosen Dr. Mallol in the beginning but leaving my 4 yr old behind was out of the question, I have chosen Dr. Ghurani after doing a lot of research and I also like his results. I hope that he can get me as close as possible to my wish pics.. I will follow up once I am in pre-op..

Big Changes (Dr. Ghurani)

As my surgery day approaches I'm starting to freak out a bit. I pray that God will guide the doctors hands on the day of, I would like to see my four year old and my husband at the end of this.

I am ready for 04/18/17 never thought I would of really gone through with the procedure, but I am tired of looking crazy. After working out and dieting it doesn't work well when you have a hectic schedule every week. Tomorrow I will finally start heading out to Miami and we're all excited! I would of went with Dr. Mallol but leaving my 4yr old behind was not a choice and that is why I decided to stick to doing it in the states. I will update as soon as I get to Miami

Miami Plastic Surgeon