The day is finally near!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

At the moment I'm still looking for the right...

At the moment I'm still looking for the right Doctor. So far I'm leaning towards Dr. Duran or Dr. Fisher. Saw some of the dolls here on RS and they all look great! I was just wondering for those who had there bbl done by Dr. Duran some of them end up with burns. Does this normally happen to all of her dolls?

I'm addicted to this site and looking forward to one day having it done. I'm looking towards next year hopefully by then I have a doctor in mind and can have a great transformation.

34 Yrs Old Needing to Float from Behind BBL. Have 1 Child

I've decided to go with Dr. Emmanuel Mallol. For the fact how quickly he responded to my emails and his staff. They answered every question I had and are very helpful. Also gave me a good quote and wasn't as much as Duran and fisher. Although I really wanted to book with Duran nothing was really included in her quote and I would be spending more. With Dr. Mallol everything is included and I've seen his work he knows how to carve a masterpiece. By staying in contact with me shows me that I won't be ignored and he will be attentive. I'm excited and looking forward to my journey to become a Mallol doll.

Date is scheduled! March 2017

I've chosen to go with Dr. Emmaunel Mallol scheduled for March 31 2017. Whenever I have a question the doctor and his staff are prompt in answering any question I have. As a future Mallol doll it makes me feel confident that he will address my needs when I have a concern. I'm excited and new at this. Don't really know what to expect but mentally I'm trying to prepare my self since I heard the pain isn't fun. Although I do have a child and I felt like my vagina was about to fall out when giving birth and having kidney stones 3 times <-----it's no joke. I have a feeling I will be able to take the pain. If there's anything I should know please don't hesitate to leave a comment. I would like to meet more Mallol dolls <3

April 18, 2017

Two more days until my surgery, I am quite nervous but I have faith that God will pull me through. I had chosen Dr. Mallol in the beginning but leaving my 4 yr old behind was out of the question, I have chosen Dr. Ghurani after doing a lot of research and I also like his results. I hope that he can get me as close as possible to my wish pics.. I will follow up once I am in pre-op..

Big Changes (Dr. Ghurani)

As my surgery day approaches I'm starting to freak out a bit. I pray that God will guide the doctors hands on the day of, I would like to see my four year old and my husband at the end of this.

I am ready for 04/18/17 never thought I would of really gone through with the procedure, but I am tired of looking crazy. After working out and dieting it doesn't work well when you have a hectic schedule every week. Tomorrow I will finally start heading out to Miami and we're all excited! I would of went with Dr. Mallol but leaving my 4yr old behind was not a choice and that is why I decided to stick to doing it in the states. I will update as soon as I get to Miami

I really dislike my results

I had my surgery April 18 with Dr. Ghurani. Do believe the stories that they are unorganized at the front desk. The day of surgery I told the doctor that I have wish pictures of the ideal body I would like. He didn't seem interested to see my wish pics, he saw them for a quick second and said what I wanted can not happen, he can only give me some hips and a butt that would not be even visible. My ass was flat to start off with I get it that he has to follow the law etc.. but it kind of sucks to spend 5Gs to see a change that the doctor can't provide. I want to cry every time I look at the mirror, I don't feel or see a difference. I'm only 2 weeks post op and I get it I'm swollen now but as it's going down I see an indentation on my right side and on my left as a full hip. I look crazy, if this surgery didn't hurt so bad I would do it all over again with another doctor who respects and listens to what you want. I felt like he looked at me like there was no hope. Dr. Duran makes miracles with the skinniest person to the fattest person.. I am so frustrated at this point because I'm missing time out of work and I spent so much money on hotel stay and also after care for massages. I feel like my time was wasted, I saw some of the other Ghurani dolls at spectrum and some looked good, once the swelling goes down I'm not going to have nothing behind me at all, my friends and family couldn't really tell a difference. I'm so upset! If I EVER do a second round it will be in DR I should of stuck with my first choice..

Before & After

I am trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel, the surgery or the results play with your emotions in a crazy way, one day I love it the next I hate it. I guess I will let it take its course and chill out.
Miami Plastic Surgeon