Thinking of TT, Lipo, BBL, BA, with Yily De Los Santos! Dominican Republic, DO

Hi ladies.. I am thinking of getting a Tummy tuck,...

Hi ladies.. I am thinking of getting a Tummy tuck, Brazilian butt lift, Liposuction, and Breast augmentation with Dr. Yily.. Her price for all the above, transportation to and from airport, and a 10 day stay at a recovery house is $6,200, which I think is great! I still have not sent the deposit or made an exact date but I'm about 90% sure she is who I am going with.. She responds to emails so quickly as apposed to the other doctors that take DAYS! Whoever is emailing me is great at answering any questions.. As soon as I put my deposit I will update you ladies, and I will be glad to share pics as soon as my process starts and I will describe in detail everything from start to finish.. I will take a lot of pictures and videos because I kno that's what I have been searching for.. Any comments and suggestions are welcome! No negativity please! **ASK BELIEVE RECEIVE**??

A lot of people are telling me I will be doing too much..

Hey girls! Hope everyone is getting ready for Christmas!!! I have had a lot of my family members tell me that maybe I should wait and do 2 parts to my surgery and that it's not safe or I will be in a lot of pain.. I have thought about this long and hard about this, and I think I'm up for the challenge.. I'm preparing myself the whole month before and will be juicing. Green juice-helps with detox, is a diuretic for easy draining of the liquids in ur body after sugery and during ur massages-Beet juice helps with blood pressure and blood flow for easy healing.. I will also bring juices with me to the recovery house,10 green
Juices, 10 beet juices.. One green juice with breakfast, and a beet juice with lunch.. My body is also not in the worst Shape, so I feel like my healing would be easy.. I am 29 years old 5'3 and 170lbs.. I have 2 kids, my youngest is 7 and I've been wanting to do this since she was born.. Once I set my exact date and send my deposit I will post pics of my pre-op body.. Thanks to all the ladies for the kind words of encouragement in my comments!!
??????