Starting A New Chapter In 2017 - Dominican Republic, DO

After searching and stalking this site, internet,...

After searching and stalking this site, internet, youtube and instagram for 2 year now I decided to take action and get rid of this stomach and while I'm under enhance my little trunk. My husband loves me and the way I look and encourages me to go to the gym. No problem but after having 3 kids this stomach is not going any where. So I contacted a few of the surgeons in the DR by real self and have to say everyone has responded in a timely matter. One quote I am waiting from is from Duran but she is on vacation till the 14th of September. Out of the 5 surgeons Dra. Yily is the only one that said I do not need a tummy tuck. Im looking at this stomach its not big but there is a big difference when I suck in or when Im relaxed. Big difference. Now its all about choices. Almonte was not available till March but can't do it. Only time that works for my family is January with the least disruptions. So with a tear I move to the next. Dr. Manon has done some beautiful work and his quote of 5300 comes with RH for 10 days, Insurance and everything else standard like I have previously read from other surgeons. Dra. Lily is the other Surgeon that is available in January but no TT. I want a flat stomach, small waist, flat stomach, and bigger rounder, fullier booty. This stomach is not going anywhere without a fight. Her quote was 4050 for BBL, Lipo and 8 day recovery house plus transportation. Lis low price quickly adds up when you add in the extras to 5100. Which is still not bad but Im not looking to do round 2 due to having my stomach return in 4 months. So if anyone can chime in with photos of before and after without TT and your stomach is still flat please help me out. While I wait I did make my deposit with Manon but still searching Yily's site to see big stomach that is flat w/o TT. Now Im waiting on clarification from the recovery house that Manon assistant gave me to choose from on whats is included. Even opened an instagram account to see pics. Not really doing a lot of social media but needed to be sure about my choices since my hubby is coming. The two RH is New Life RH and Maria's. Next booking my flight. Thank God for sky miles. Love to travel. Ok a little about me 39, 5'9'', 205 and stated previously 3 children.

Plane Ticket Booked!!!

So happy my flight is booked. I will be leaving Houston on Jan 1 and I arrive in DR by 1pm. no night arrival for me or 2 stops. Now I was wondering if anyone could tell me if they are having any problems with Dr. Manon assistant replying back? I have been waiting for her to answer my questions. The only reply was yesterday that my surgery was confirmed and not the rest of my questions. Ladies if you know can you help me out.

The quote consisted of 10 day stay at either Maria RH or New Life RH. Well since my husband is coming Maria said that my total for my stay will be 1480 but need 100 deposit to hold my spot. Well New Life RH told me its an extra 1580 from what I am paying DR. Manon due to needing a private room and the extra days. ( Landing on the 1st, surgery on the 3rd and leaving the 16th. My husband will be in DR on the 2nd. ) So I asked what was the amount without RH? Still waiting my answer.For ladies who have stayed in New Life or did surgery with DR Manon please chime in. Thanks in advance.

I also am waiting for a quote for the mommy makeover but I am sure my hubby would think I lost my mind. lol
Dr Manon in the quote said I can stay at a hotel but it has to be first approved by him. Is Dr. Manon still at Cecip because the address on RS is different? Any help would greatly appreciate it.
Uploading breast pics my girls need a lift. I breastfeed the last one for a year and half.

Confusion, Confusions

So after waiting for Dr. Manon assistant to get back to my questions. I get two word answers. One was on the inquiry for the MMO (6400) and the other " 16 Available". I was like what is that you already confirmed a date. I brought my plane tickets and even set up my own recovery house? So now I am waiting for a response. No way can I do it then. Argh. I might have to go with Yily and then request my deposit back if that is the case.

Well either way I will be at the Armonia Recovery House with my hubby. It was just a few dollars more than staying at a condo, renting a car. Plus he is happy that he would not have to do it alone and most of the post op supplies are provided.

Oh My 117 Days Left !!!

Just realized that Jan 1 is right around the corner. To be exact 117 days left. Man I can't believe it. Well I just scheduled a doctor visit to see where my levels are at right now and to talk to my physician about my up coming surgery. She might think Im crazy but I know she will listen and then give me my labs. I will show her my email from Dr. Manon and see if she will give me my meds when I get the official email. I already know she won't give me Heparin. Thats fine but I hope she gives me some pain meds and antibiotics. Well I already have a running list for my supplies on Amazon and will by a few each month. Its real. Hopefully my levels will be up from the last time. It was 12.4 but that was in Feb. I was so shocked because it has never been that high before. I need it to be over 13.5 so I can get all my procedures done. I am aiming for over 14. We will see how that goes. 117 days to go.

Labs are In!!

So my labs are in and I'm happy with my levels so far but will need to bump it up at least 2 points for all the surgeries I want. I am now 12.5 and want to be in the 14's for two reason. First health and second I am thinking about doing a breast lift. Saw a post where I can take my iron, b12 and vitamin C three times a day. Hopefully I don't over do it. I did order liquid iron and should be here by Friday. I am also going to include beets and carrots juice, one of my favorites at least 3 times a week. Told my PCP about my upcoming surgery and well see her again in Dec for a repeat labs and antibiotics.

Needing some advise

So I already booked by flight and recovery house, I have my surgery date and now I am thinking about staying in a condo with hubby with airbnb. My husband has driven in the DR before so I know that is not an issue. I have read from different reviews that staying this way is great but have not read so much on how ones husband liked the recovery house. Can anyone chime in with their experience staying at a recovery house with hubby? Greatly appreciate it. Im a nurse and my husband said he can do it, just tell him what to look out for. He was also getting prepared with where the local hospital was and where to go for the necessities. Thanks again for any help with this matter.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon