I Just Want my Sexy Back - Dominican Republic, DO

To reacquire my juicy butt and flat stomach again...

To reacquire my juicy butt and flat stomach again.
I'm hoping that dr. Duran to give me what I want I have reviewed her worked extensively and I love what I see my hemo is at 13.5 and I'm trying to get it up to at least 15, because I definitely dont want to have to have a blood transfusion. As I continue my research I am definitely considering also a TT. I'm doing the JJ Smith smoothie cleanse, to reach my 180 quicker. I'm also in the process of getting my passport together hopefully everything will fall into place and I can get a date early this year definitely before May I'm aiming for wish me luck dolls

Vitamins & Eating clean

Okay dolls these are some of the vitamins that I am taking to prepare myself for my journey. 1.Iron pills( I rotate the iron pills with liquids so that I don't get constipated but you want to be careful because iron is a metal) and vitamin C the vitamin C help absorb iron.
2.Prenatal pills- it has floic acid and it already,
3.Bromelain-it is a natural anticoagulant that works by breaking down the blood-clotting protein fibrin.

I also started by JJ Smith smoothie detox cleansing. We are supposed to be able to lose 15 pounds in 10 days so let's see how that goespecially for me. I fluctuate between 196 to 200 so I'm trying to hit that 180 mark so I can get a definite date. I will be adding the gym into this next week at least 5 times a week and two to 3 hours increments. This way I'll have enough time to be on the treadmill as well as hittin the weights. I'm making sure I am training my body now to know that this is not a diet but a lifestyle change. Not trying to pay all this money for assistance just want to all go to waste.
#HARDROCKBARBIE.
PRE-OP pictures of soon to come this is definitely a journey I want to share. I'm a little nervous as well because I have a lap band, and I'm praying that it don't get puncture during aggressive lipo. So I have been up here researching that as well if any of you ladies have info on that please share thank you

Looking at Dr. Yily De Los Santos,

Hey ladies I decided to also look into
Yily De Los Santos. I emailed her last night and in return she emailed me back to ask for my information. I guess now it's just a matter of who I will go to her or Duran

May be switching to Dr. Yily de los Santos from Duran.

THIS SURGERY REQUIRES YOU TO BE OUT OF WORK FOR 8-10 DAYS.

Dr. Yily de los Santos got back to me within 24 hrs, then another twenty-four hours with a quote. Trying to head out in April 2016. Gym game about to get extra strong.
Email that was sent to me
Your all-inclusive quote for surgery & accommodations: (AIRFARE IS NOT INCLUDED)

· Liposuction of the abdomen, armpit areas (bra fat areas), full back, flanks and waist

· Brazilian Butt Lift via fat transfer

· Recovery House accommodations: 8 days, 7 nights in a triple room

· Round Trip Airport Transportation from Las Americas - SDQ

· Round Trip Transportation for all doctor visits related to your surgery

Quote for everything listed above: $4,050.00 USD

(If you do not want the recovery house & transportation deduct $550 USD).

I am beyond excited dolls

911 Help

Dolls I need help with knowledge that everyone has. Do you think it's safe to do BBL, TT, arms and thighs. Not trying to be greedy I just don't want to really make two trips thanks for any info at all

Valuables

Hey dolls I was wondering how did everyone keep their valuables secure while they was away as far as your phone and your cash, TIA

Happy & Sad @ the same damn time

Well dolls I was supposed to be getting surgery April 14th, but now their is a change of plans. My hubby and I decided to get it done in June so that way I have more time to get down to a better weight to receive better results. I'm trying to talk myself into believing that this is the best thing for me. Anyhow I thought I would share that news but I'm still going to get it done at least I guess that's a plus. I plan on sharing my whole Journey regarding the airplane, RH, pics, the whole shebang. Some of these ladies don't give you the in and outs on everything and I think it's important that we know every single thing, every single detail. So if I get to go before June pics and everything will be up

Lap band patient going ton DR

Hey dolls just wanted to post my concern. I am a lap band patient that is going to DR, to have BBL and TT done, as well as my arms and thighs. I am going to have my lap band deflated for extra precaution. Please. If any of you have any info regarding if Yily have experience doing procedures on lap band patients let me know. I heard already of her one bad experience I just need to make sure that she's good at what she does thank you for any info

Good to know

Hello everyone, i want to share important information about
Choosing a Plastic Surgeon that you can trust In The Dominican Republic
Plastic surgery involves many choices. The first and most important is selecting a member of the Dominican Society of Plastic Surgeons (SODOCIPRE) surgeon you can trust.
SODOCIPRE member surgeons meet rigorous standards:
Board certification.
Complete at least six years of surgical training following medical school with a minimum of three years of plastic surgery residency training
Pass comprehensive oral and written exams
Graduate from an accredited medical school
Complete continuing medical education, including patient safety, each year
Perform surgery in accredited, state-licensed, or hospitals-certified surgical facilities
Do not be confused by other official sounding boards and certifications.
Visit: sodocipre website
Remember: YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT.
Sincerely Yours.
Dr. Eugenio Lapaix.
Certificated Plastic Surgeon

IT'S HAPPENING

OMG, dolls Friday I am definitely securing my date for June I'm totally nervous. I am going to to DR with DR. YILY, I am super nervous. I was 208 pounds and now on 198 try my best to make it down to at least 180 for June. It's a funny feeling to be nervous and happy at the same time.

HELP WITH WIRE TRANSFER

Help. I need help with getting my deposit in to Yily. I have tried everything that was emailed to me but nothing seems to be working. Anyone recently do a depoist or wire transfer to Dr. Yily in Dominican Republic.:-( :-( :-(

Down payment made:-)

OK, DOLLS, I AM SUPER EXCITED. I MADE MY DOWN-PAYMENT TODAY. I AM ON MY WAY TO BECOME A YILY DOLL.:-) :-) :-)

ALL DOLLS

Something has really been bothering me lately I have been reviewing this website for quite some time and I noticed a lot of dolls post every single part of their life up until after surgery. It's like everybody become stingy and don't want to share they will post things without pictures, or say that the pictures are not uploading the pictures of how Capila look is, smh. We are supposed to be here to help each other to give and take. My date is June 20th with Dr. Yily, it makes you wonder should you do the same thing I'll be better than that and try to help out the next person. Nobody's have to use their real name you don't have to show your face so I don't understand what the big deal is. I know I'm not the only person that feel this way but I don't bite my tongue, for No One. I'm going with my husband so hopefully he will be able to capture everything as if it's a movie. I hope my journey can help someone else out along the way.

So yeah I guess I will be posting The Good The Bad and The Ugly until then........

Date changed

I'm ready dolls changed my date to June 21st. I will start posting pics a week before I leave to the end. My hubby will be with me to help me keep you guys informed every step of the way

Reality

OMG, reality is truly setting in. I have 6 weeks to go and I'm kind of freaking out, nervous and happy at the same time. Still have to get plane tickets and supplies. Haven't bought anything cuz I was kind of talking myself out of going but I realize now I have to push forward. I've been wanting this was so long and Not tooting my own horn but I truly do deserve this. I'm a little nervous because I have a lap band but one more question I am taking is to have it completely empty of all the refills before I leave. Just thinking this time next year I'll be snatched to the gods. I did buy a couple outfits to where. I plan on when just big T-shirt dresses and I have shirt dresses that open to the front. Time to start getting supplies together and put my best foot forward. I was doing so well with losing weight but then I popped my knee out of place and that has held me back quite some. I have exactly 6 weeks to make a turn around. Already quit smoking February 1st cold turkey. So tonight when my husband get home I'm definitely going to start putting everything into motion to have the best trip possible with the best results. Keep me in your prayers ladies as I stepped out on this journey to become a Yily Doll:-)

Typos, lol

A couple of precautions I am taking is to have my lap band completely empty by my doctor before I leave.

I also plan on wearing just big t shirts and open front dresses with buttons.

So sad may have to change my date

Hey dolls I am so sad due to unfortunate circumstances I may have to switch my date from June 21st until July 11th. I'm praying everything goes smooth so that I can still make my date for June 21st because I'm so ready to get this over with and become a Yily Doll. All this postponing is driving me crazy.

Back in action

Ok, dolls I was disappointed for a minute, because I had to change my date, but shit happens right. So I'm back up on my horse and my new date is July 11th 2016 and still with Yily. Everyone has their opinion on why they switch and have been back and forth but the amount of time and research I have put into her I'll take the good with the bad that's a chance I'm willing to take. Now that I have my new date I will continue with my post-op research which is also just as important as looking for a doctor and a RH. I definitely will post pics of myself so you guys can see the difference of my before and after. I'm also going to post a list of my surgery supplies list that I am taking with me. I have been doing the research not only on this page but the internet itself on what really works and what does not. My husband and I are putting too much money into this surgery to just do the surgery and leave it at that this is definitely going to be a life Journey for us. If my results from Yily comes out the way I would like. I'm definitely going to be one of her biggest cheer leader. My journey will be well-documented including my stay at my RH which is Kindness Recovery. I plan on documenting my journey thoroughly. I find it so frustrating when you ask a question to a veteran doll they pussy foot around the question or don't answer you at all. How selfish can a human be that they'll be willing to let another person go through drama that they can help prevent if possible. This is a very scary Journey and a lot of us are going through this alone. How great it would be if we had someone to hold our hand and walk us through it. Well Dolls I will be that gal that will educate and hold as many dolls hands that I can that are Yily dolls or just need general information that I may have. I am a wife and a mother of 5. I don't have time to be Petty or selfish. I pray and wish everyone good luck on no matter what Dr. you have chosen and that you have a speedy recovery and be blessed throughout your journey.
Yours truly concerned Future Yily Doll:-)

Disappointed in myself

Well dolls I am soooooo disappointed in myself. I new from jump street what i needed to do to get this weight off. I started off really well, but then i let my personal problems take over. I started off wanting to go to Dr. Hasan, but then he went mia. Then Duran and could not reach her. Now Yily and had to change my date 2x. I just cant afford to switch my date again. I have three weeks left, so i have to at least try harder now. My husband is paying for this and i dont want to waste our money by not pushing myself. I do know that after the surgery i will finally let my husband train me, because he do know exactly what ti do to get me to my goal weight. I'm just done with beating myself up over certain things.

My time is so near

Super excited and nervous at the same dam time. My husband and I have our passportsavings. Ordering plane tickets today. My list is just about to long to list. I have a list for just about every medication that you should not take pre/Posts op. As well as types of food to stay away from Pre/Post op. I have over six folders full of information. Now if I only did this from the beginning for myself instead of procrastinating. So now that I can no longer take any medication because my date is so near. I have decided to just drink Green smoothie so I can get my iron still in. I only eat high Iron and vitamin C meal. Like last night I had a half of bake potato, liver, and a salad that had spinach, kale, avocado,little cheese, and broccoli. I plan on getting my 250.00 back. Back in march my iron is 13.7, trying really hard to get to at least a 15/16. I know I'm doing EVERYTHING last minute, but better late then never. If I don't achieve the resultsame I want from round 1, then I might have to hit up Hasan for round 2, after all he was my 1st Choice in the beginning b4 he went MIA, lol. I have mentally prepared my self for the pain. Doing abs works outs, squats, swimming lessons. I have God on Deck and my husband by my side, CAN'T get no better than that. So I'm mentally, emotionally, physically ready for this change. May every one has a speedy recovery and May God bless all of us on this journey to a new life.

STAY TUNED FOR MY BEFORE PICS

Back home

OK, dolls I'm back home safe and sound. I made it to the flat side. I had surgery July 11th. I had aggressive lipo, TT, and some what of a BBL. I say somewhat, because I really don't see a difference but Yily told me that she was going to concentrate on my TT, so looks like I will be planning around 2. My husband and I stayed at Kindness RH, and let me tell you you need to choose for yourself what you like and what you don't like but I'm so glad I stayed where I stayed I felt like I was royalty. The food was absolutely delightful. They also provide you with medical supplies that you may need. The house manager CC on point with everything. When my husband and I had to stay a extra couple of days she put us up in a condo. The staff at kindness is the best they may not speak English but they bend over backwards to try their best to communicate with you. I have so much to post so much to do so bad with me as I go through the journey of letting you dolls know the in and out. I felt it was important supposed to food because of lot of people say that the food is nasty is just a matter of your taste buds. You are in a totally different country so you just have to adjust but I promise you the food and the staff was on point.

Before and after

Blessed

Only time will tell

All in all I am pleased with my results

Result so far

My doctor was Dra. Yily
If I had to choose doctors all over again I still would chose her. In my case I have no idea what anyone is talking about with her having an attitude. when she came in she greeted me with a hug and kiss, every single time.
I did not have my surgery at Cipla it was at somewhat of a hospital, but yet it was clean. Everybody experience there is different but for me I had no problems with the food the staff nor the doctor. It really felt like a vacation for my husband and I.

Kindness Recovery 100%

For me Kindness with a very clean and pleasant place to stay. , the staff was on point with everything and the management CC was the best and very understanding as well as her husband Conrad. For my round 2, I definitely will be requesting tof stay there again, especially being that they are upgrading everything
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I met with Dra. Yily on the same day as my surgery due to a flight delay. She spent a good amount of time getting to know me and asking me what I wanted and also meeting my husband. She was very sweet and did not rush me at all. She checking on me after surgery as well as meeting me again for a first post-op appointment. So I was taken back on some of the reviews of people saying that she was mean and then rushing because I did not see that side of her at all she was as sweet as pie. I would definitely recommend her to everyone. She also got back to me ASAP when I was making my appointment