Went with Dr Alvarez!! At spectrum!! 12/12/14

Hey been on this site for a few days now and im...

Hey been on this site for a few days now and im addicted!!! I sent dr. Duran an email with my pics i hope she gets back! I heard it takes her a few weeks ;( im 28 years old no children im 5'5 220lbs im kinda big might have to lose 20lbs i had lost 35lbs last year smh. So i dont want tt because i havent had children yet. I want to contact dr. Lily but i dont have an email. I care about the big butt but i just want my back fat gone and a flat stomach!!! But i do want a bubble. I do smoke so i know i would need to stop that soon if im considering it. I also contacted bella vita consultants. I want my sx done at least by the summer or fall. I cant wait here is my journey..

Sent Dr. Baez an email...

yay!! sent DR. Baez and email and she responded quickly. like i said I'm 220lbs and Dr. B said i need to be under 200lbs so i have some work too do. I want to get a TT ,BBL,and full lipo and she quoted me at 4000 usd with no deposit. cool. I gotta lose these pounds. i forgot to ask her what does that include and whats the next date she has. i wanna put some pre sx pics up but i have so many tattoos..so maybe i will post some without i don t yet. but I'm hoping i will be ready maybe summer shit i was thinking spring time but i gotta stop smoking i don't know gotta figure out something plus I'm in school so i gotta figure out when i can have at least 10 days to go! Yes I'm so excited my mom is supporting me 100% and may go with me if and when i decide to go!

prenatual pill

hey dolls i have high blood pressure and i have it under control. i had a doctors appt. and i have a prescription to get bloodwork done. I informed my dr that i was going to have sx and also informed her that i was on my journey to lose at least 20 lbs. which i haven't started. i asked her what vitamins should i take and she informed me that she takes prenatal vitamins everyday. so i went to walgreens and purchased the vitamins 120 caplets. i also read on the box that it contains iron, folic acid, B 12, calcium, vitamin a,c,d,e , zinc B-6 and two others. I am wondering will this be the same as taking all this vitamin different pills. has anyone been successful with the pre natal pills?. i guess i will see i will wait a couple weeks to get my blood test. hey i have to start somewhere

Dra. Yily quote

oh i also forgot Dr. Yily hit me back with a quote. it was quick i sent her an email yesterday as I've heard she's not quick. it wasn't a personal email. you can tell she's in high demand. email was informative very. tell you whats included and what u have to do on ur end blood work,bmi, etc... Well for my BBL which includes Liposuction of the abdomen, full back, armpits, flanks and waist cost $3500. cool but i want TTL which is additional $1000 arms are additional $300 and i was also considering the chin $200. which would have me up to $5000. also to lock in a sx date $300 is the deposit. HMMMMM.. I've heard she a well knew bitch and does a thousand of sx a day. idk how true that is and also she lets her assistants do some work as she is running from room to room. i don't know how true that is either. but i guess this is my "Rumor Report" LOL. i wonder what he next sx date is. her results are good thou. i don't know I'm just fishing around for quotes at this moment. I'm still stuck on Dra. Baez for some reason...ive seen a few results and i have a good feeling about her still doing research.

well I'm now standing at 208lbs yea go me! I THINK IM GOING WITH DR. FISHER IN MIAMI!!

since all the shit happening in DR. i wanna stay in the states plus mom wants me to as well. got quote d for 7k for everything the stay and all that all i have to worry about is a plane ticket and my supplies . and also i have to get down 2 185lbs that aint bad! he does all of your back stomach and give u ass and hips. i need to put down $2500 to lock in a date! shit 7k was almost what i was gonna spend in DR by the time i paired for airfare recovery center and passport! I'm going to fly to fort laurdale because its cheaper to fight into miami I'm excited i can wait!!! gotta get in the gym!!! i got half of the money!! I'm gonna be in miami for 7 day s 6 nights! I'm so excited!!! i just hope nothing gets in the way!!! also i spoke with Diana she also sent me an email as well from Vanity cosmetics!

WISH PIC

I THINK IM GOING WITH DR HASAN IN MIAMI.

YES I THINK IM GOING WITH DR HASAN IN MIAMI HES IN MY PRICE RANGE AND I LIKE HIS WORK. STILL GOTTA LOSE 25 MORE LBS IM 208 THOUGHT SO IM ON A GOOD START FROM 225 TO 208 IM EATING HEALTHIER 3 MEALS DAY SPINACH GREEK YOUGURTS FRUITS HELLA OF WATER BUT FOR ME TO GET DOWN TO AT LEAST 185 I GOTTA START WORKING OUT!! ARGH GOTTA DO IT

OH YEA ONE MORE THING

I STOP SMOKING I GOT MY BLOOD WORK DONE IT CAME OUT GOOD HEMO WAS 12.2 AND IM STILL TAKING VITAMINS

LOST MORE WEIGHT IM 200LBS 15-20 LBS TO GO!

YAY!! I CANT BELIEVE IT IM EATING CLEAN NO SALT! IM EATING LIKE 5 TIMES A DAY. I WALK DURING THE WEEK BUT I NEED TO STEP MY GAME UP. DRINKING HELLA WATER! I THINK I NEED TO HIT THE GYM AND SWEAT. GET IT GOING. I WANT TO SET A DATE BUT I HAVENT GIVEN A DEP. IM WORRIED ABOUT MY HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE .I HAVE A QUOTE FOR DR HASAN $3800 PLUS $2000 FOR RECOVERY STAY AND NURSES WITH MEDS AND MASSAGES. I HOPE THEY CAN KEEP ME FOR THAT QUOTE. I HAVE ALSO THOUGHT OF GOING WITH DR FISHER BECAUSE I NEED HIPS. HIS PRICE HAS GONE UP. I DONT KNOW. AT THE END OF THE DAY I JUST WANT A FLAT STOMACH. THE BIG BOOTY IS JUST A PLUS I CANT WAIT TO DO IT. I JUST DONT KNOW WHEN

YAY! IM 198LBS BUT NOW I WANT TO GO TO CALI COLOMBIA..UGGHHH

OK SO I CHANGED MY MIND LADIES YET AGAIN IM HEARING THINGS ABOUT CALI COLOMBIA!!!! I FOLLOW BELLA VITA ON INSTAGRAM AND SHES STARTING TO DO PACKAGES FOR CALI COLOMBIA ALL EXCLUSIVE FLIGHT STAY MEDS GARMENT MASSAGES. I REALLY WANT A TT! THE ONLY THING ABUT CALI IS ITS HARD TO FIND THE DOCTORS ON REAL SELF BECAUSE I GUESS ITS SO HUSH! BUT IWANNA GO I DONT CARE ANY MORE I WANT A TT SHE SAID SHE IS STARTING THE PACKAGES NEXT MONTH AND I SHOULD HAVE THE MONEY! I WANNA GO ASAP. IM TIRED OF THIS GUT! OH AND THE GOOD NEWS NO BMI REQUIREMENTS AND HEMO HAS TO BE AT LEAST 12!!! SHIT I STILL I WANNA LOSE MORE WEIGHT BUT I DONT REALLY HAVE TOO MY BLOOD PRESSURE IS GREAT I GUESS FROM ME NOT SMOKING AND ALL THE SPINACH AND THE SODIUM/SALT CUT BACK!!! IM ALMOST READY TO SAY THE HELL WITH MIAMI! MY MOTHER DOESNT WANT TO HEAR THAT BUT THATS TOO BAD IMMA HAVE TO SNEAK AND DO THIS ON MY OWN AND DONT TELL HER ANYBODY THINKIN OF CALI? OH YALL WANNA SEE MY BODY WHEN I WAS 225???

Wow I don't own a scale and I haven't been on in like 2 weeks I'm down to 190!!!!!!!

I can't believe it!! Just lost 8lbs that quick nothing but dieting!!!

finally find my Dr! Dr. Mel Ortega!!!

Finally put my deposit down and I have a date! jan 16th seems so long but It will be here before you know it! I gained 10lbs back so I'm 200lb minor setback but good news I don't have to lose but 10lbs give and take! But I wanna get down to at least 180 or so. Grind starts! But I'm not on a diet I'm on a lifestyle.Karla is helping me she is also has a recovery house! I'm scared and excited! I want my butt big! I can't wait till I'm on that plane to Mia praying things go well!! I hope I'm in good health and everything!! The start of a new body I can't wait I only told my friend and my mom knows I ain't telling no one else don't wanna anybody wishing bad on my sx!!!

Changed my date went to Dr. Avalrez I had sx on 12/12/14!

New year New me it finally happened!!! I went with dr Avalrez!!! My body looks great still swollen u didn't wang a huge butt but it's still heavy! I'm staying a Karlas recovery house and I have the master bed. The house lady Maria is so sweet she doesn't speak no English but if she is very helpful! She makes food give fruits snacks I don't wanna leave. It's about 75 degrees in my Miami and 40 something in jersey so yea I go back Monday I seen Dr Avalrez today and I'm gonna see him again Monday before I leave!

One day post op!

I can't wait for swelling to go down!!! Looking and feeling great!

Lunch at the Recovery house!

One day post op

I'm home sad I'm not in Miami! I'm 5 days post op but my pics are 4 days po

I got home Monday night! Met up with Dr Avalrez before I did. What a cool guy! I think he did a wonderful job! I'm still swollen I'm walking around! Taking my Meds as I should. Although I do need some massages got to find a spot up here. DR. Avalrez told me to even call him when I have a question or concerns about anything. He's the man thou! I need to get a smaller garmet! I wanna have sex so bad but I know it's not time. I'm making myself horny lmao!!! But I'm just resting laying off salt! And not sitting of course. Ummmm what else?! O the website to Karlas recovery house is http://www.assistance4life.com/

A week and a day post op

I'm feeling better getting smaller I think I need a smaller garment. Almost done with my anti botics happy with my work

225lbs before the weight lost ewww

Dr Sergio Avalrez

Great nice down to earth doesn't try to upsale you!!! Handles with care! And he's handsome!!!!!!!