Revised Tummy Tuck and Lipo with Bbl with Duran - Dominican Republic, DO

Hi ladies so I am planning on going for July 2017...

Hi ladies so I am planning on going for July 2017 with Dr Duran I have emailed her and sent her a message via Facebook and whatsapp but still no response its only been a week though. I am so anxious to get the date set in so I could start buying my supplies and so I could know how much money I would need. So a little background I have had 3 children and in 2009 I had a tummy tuck and lipo with a doctor here in NY who charged me $12,000 but i don't like the outcome. I have what they call in the plastic surgery world the doggy ears in the side of the stomach where the incision was made. My belly button also looks horrible in shape. I already have some what of a shape and i have my natural butt but I want something that my husband would say God damn girl lol. I am 5'4 and currently weight 169 and I am 34 yrs old I waiting to see if the doctor is going to say I need to loose weight or not. I was researching many different doctors and the one that I like the most is Dr. Duran I also love Dr Cabrals work I have family members who have gotten done by him but I am too afraid to go to him. I am so anxious and excited this is all I talk about I think I have everyone tired already lol. I just wish Duran sends me my quote so I could book my surgery date.

Quote from Yily

So I just got a quote from Yily and thank God she said I won't need another tummy tuck because the risk is less lol. So she is charging me 4,050 for an all inclusive package with a driver that will take me to and from the airport and to my doctors appointments and 8 days in one of theach recovery houses she works with. Her price includes lipo of my whole back and abdomen a day flanks and armpit area. She said if I wanted to do my arms it will be $300 more. She also sent me a list of medications that I would need for the surgery. Duran better email me soonow because Yily is also good and is soo tempting.

So I am still waiting on the surgcordinator to get me a quote from Dr Duran and its been 2 weeks already and I am trying not to get desperate but I need to set my surgery date so I could start planning everything. Any advice on what is the best way to contact Dr. Duran would be very appreciated thanks.

I finally got my quote from Dr Duran via Laura the surgcordinator she quoted me 4000 for full body liposculpture and BBL I will be posting some pics soon. I am still trying to figure out how to do it so people won't recognize me because of my tattoos lol. The surgcordinator said Dr.Duran is booked until February 2017 but the surgery date that I want is the first week of July so I am good. I am planning on paying my deposit tomorrow.

Some pics of me before and the quote I got from Dr. Duran plus some wish pics.

me blaaahh

I guess is vitamin time

So Dr.Duran said that I should already start taking my vitamins. Are there any special brand that you girls recommend for the vitamins. Uuuuuh I am really not a vitamin drinking person but I got to do what I got to do. Helppp

Recovery house dilemma...

Sooo I am 8 months away of a big bootie and a tiny waist God willing. I already book my flight and I am now planning on making my reservation at a recovery house. My husband and my sister in law which is also getting surgery with Duran are coming along with me. I am interested in staying in Armonia recovery since I have heard a lot of good things about it.. I am planning on staying in DR for 21 days but I am only staying 10 days at the recovery house. The other days I am staying at a family members house. I know I still have 8 months to go but the more I do now the less I have to waste closer to the surgery date. I want to loose at least 25 pounds before my surgery date so I really need to pray on it because I love food lol. I am hopefully starting a diet this monday which we will see how it goes. If any of you sx vets have any advice please feel free to comment down below. Thanks.
Dr. Hilario Durán