Ready for my New CURVY Body with DR YILY. Dominican Republic, DO

I have spent two years researching a doctor in the...

I have spent two years researching a doctor in the Dominican Republic. I have went back and forth from Robles, Yily, Medina, Cabral, Uclero, Manon etc, if you name them I have looked into them. I think Yily stood out for me because she has been producing the most surgeries and her ability to shape the woman body is outstanding. She has a great talent for it. Yily was also very responsive and provided a lot of upfront information.
While reading the reviews, I noticed a common trend, most patients aren't happy with the after care you receive. I am going into this situation with an open mind, I don't expect the quality of healthcare to be as great. You have to understand that the Dominican Republic is a completely different atmosphere than the US.
I am going into this surgery with an open mind and prayer. Hopefully everything goes correctly. With over 1400 reviews and a tremendous amount of work on social media; I am most comfortable going into this procedure with Dr. Yily.
I am scheduled for 6.7.2016 and looking for surgery buddies. I am staying at the Luxury Recovery house and will begin buying my flight and materials soon. Please don't be afraid to connect with me, I am looking for sx buddies.

It's Confirmed.....I am staying at Luxury Recovery House

Everything has been confirmed with Dr. Yily and her team. I will be staying at Luxury Recovery house. I have heard great things about this recovery house and from the photos I've seen the house looks fairly modern. Communication has been great and I am looking forward to starting this journey.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon