Ready to Be DOLLED UP by Dr Mallol Lipo + BBL - Dominican Republic

I had a TT in 2008. At that time I didn't know...

I had a TT in 2008. At that time I didn't know anything about the BBL. In 2013 I found out bbl did my research, had several consultations only to be told that I need to to gain weight to get the results that I need. I kinda put it on the back burner. December 2015 I started researching and found real self. I literally became obsessed with the site. In May it hit me and I decided to do something for my self. I reached out to Dr Yily, Almonte, Baez, and finally Mallol. Yily was my first choice. All of the surgeons provided a plan of care which I found to be impressive. I decided to go with Mallol because his care plan includes massages and to me this is a more holistic approach covering all basis. My interactions with Dr Mallol and staff have been pleasant and response to concerns are timely. Lipo + BBL is $2750. I chose the full package to include recovery house $3600 and I will be staying at Rocio. I'll be flying out of ATL on 17 July. Excited and counting down the days.

I am so excited!!!! My flight leaves tomorrow morning. Only 2 days until Dr. Mallol does his magic to shape and define this body.

I landed in Santo Domingo on Sunday. My driver from Rocio picked me up and took me to the clinic..Dr Mallol is a sweet heart. My labs were taken, ready for surgery..My first day of recovery and post-op day 1 wasn't good because I was nauseated...Today post op 2 I'm a little better..

Post-op day 3

I have been having problems with my drainage tube being clogged with blood clot..Ladies please remember to walk around as much as you can following surgery as this will assist with the drainage...I had my first massage today...It wasn't to bad..I have my first post op appointment with Dr. Mallol tomorrow.

4 weeks post-op

It's been 4 weeks since my surgery. Total cost was 4200 because I had additional areas liposuctioned and after surgery my hemoglobin dropped to 10 so I bought additional meds. I still have quite a bit of swelling. I'm still not sure about my results but I can definitely say that I look much better than before. I'm still wearing my faja as much as possible unless its in the laundry. It takes me 30 minutes to get to work so a boppy cushion stays in the car. I have a BBL pillow for work. I try not to sit longer than 30 minutes then I'm up and walking. I still have some soreness and stiffness but getting better every day. I can honestly say that Dr. Mallol gave me exactly what I asked for, aggressive lipo focusing on curves with the waist snatched. He filled in my buttocks, but didn't go overboard. I look good with and without clothes.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

My interactions have been few but all pleasant. Staff addresses concerns in a timely manner.