The Next #CabralBarbie In The Making!

Hey dolls, I finally got the courage to post on...

Hey dolls, I finally got the courage to post on here about freaking time! Well a little about me. I'm 5'4 about 210 pounds ( idk how I got this big smh) I'm a mother of 1. I've been insecure about my body since I had my son. So I'm finally going to do something about it. I've been on RealSelf for a few months researching different doctors in the Dominican Republic and I'm stuck on King Cabral. He is the best with different body types. I like Dr. Duran but I don't really see a lot of people post about her all I see is people saying she is hard to get in contact with and I'm not trying to go through all that, but maybe I should try idk. I need a doctor that responds and listens. I also like Almonte, Molina & Medina. My fiancé tells me how great my body is but I don't see it, he tells me how much attention I get now from men and women ( I look okay in clothes but when the clothes come off it's not a pretty sight ) I just wanna look in the mirror everyday and LOVE MYSELF AGAIN. He thinks I just need to lose about 15 pounds and I'll be happy but NO I NEED THAT BAD BITCH BODY LOL. You know the tiny waist, fat ass and perfect breast. Even though my man thinks I'm perfect now he is going to support me and go with me when the time comes. He says he gonna have to beat people up once I do this lol.

I haven't even done RD1 & I already know I'm going for RD2 because I want a perfect vixen body.

So now these are what I'm going to get done RD1 :
.Full body lipo
.Tummy tuck

Right now I'm still getting a little more info on everything , but I'm ready to contact King Cabral for a quote, start getting my things ready for SX & looking for a good RH. I need to lose about 30 pounds quick so if anyone knows any good secret LMK please.

If anyone from TX is just now in the beginning stage and would like to link up let me know. Looking to go around April-May|2017. A little after tax season.

The Next #CabralBarbie In The Making.

Does anybody know what my BMI needs to be in order to go to Cabral?

The way my man feeds me is the problem.

I just realized how I'm gaining all this damn weight every time I wake up my man have a big breakfast waiting for me I don't complain I just eat but he is the root of all this and I have to start saying NO. I tell him it's hard to say no like women don't turn down food then he says Only Texas women eat a lot lol. He owns his own trucking company so I'm always with him on the road traveling everywhere. We have a house in Florida but we are all over the place and I go to Tx because my family is still there. But I have to cut back on the eating and it starts today. It's hard to eat healthy when you're traveling state to state but it can be done.

This is what I look like now...

My arms are huge, stomach is ugly the stretch marks makes everything worse.

I've been playing with the plastic surgery app lol.

I'm sure you guys can see the before and after. Made arms smaller and waist snatched and made my butt bigger.