Petite Mallol Doll - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello Ladies of Realself! I would like to share my...

Hello Ladies of Realself! I would like to share my recent BBL experience with you all. I decided to get this procedure (BBL) last minute, Ive been sitting on this idea for a couple of years and keep seeking for the best time to do it. But seriously, there is no better time than the present. SO I booked everything within two weeks and got it done!
A little bit about myself, I am 26 years old with no children. Im a petite girl, 5' and weigh 130 lbs. I switched to a new contraception this past year and gained about 20 lbs. All the weight I gained went to all the wrong places, mainly upper body. So to say the least, I needed this procedure badly.
Now of course the process of picking the right doctor and the ideal recovery house was probably one of hardest thing I had to do but I AM so happy I picked the right doctor and RH. I stayed up day and night at times to do my researches, it was consuming. In the end I went with my instinct and picked Dr. Mallol in the Dominican Republic as my surgeon and Sea Lily Recovery House as my RH. Honestly they were not my first option but I was confident I made the right decisions once everything was booked. Since it was a last minute decision, everything was done very quickly and smoothly but not once did I feel rushed in making my decisions.
Originally I did not want to write a review on this website because I wanted to keep it as confidential as possible. Most of my family and friends still don't know that I got this elective procedure done. But because I had such a great experience in the DR, I want to share it with you all. My doctor is extremely skillful and great yet underrated and so is the RH I stayed at. I think they deserve a shout out or two! I will have to do a separate review on my recovery house, they were just so great I think they deserve a whole different review! Well I will post up some before and after pictures of myself and continue to use this website to document my progress throughout the year and onward. I hope this will help the future dolls and connect with dolls who already got this procedure done. Feel free to ask me questions dolls!

2Weeks Post OP

This is a much delayed update from my sx date but I hope some will still find it helpful. I wish I had started this review sooner in the journey as I am sitting here overwhelmed with information. I will try to cover as many details as my crappy brain can possibly recall.
I had an online consultation with Dr. Mallol himself. I sent him my current pictures and answered his initial interview questions. After reviewing my photos he recommended the liposculture procedure, which consist of liposuction to the abdomen laterals, waist and back to better contour my body and then transfer the harvested fat to my buttocks (BBL). I also had my chin and arms lipo, that is extra on top of his standard package ($250 for each area). He had such a great promotional price for the BBL, I was shocked. It was cheaper than other doctors I was looking into at the time. My sx date with Dr. Mallol was on 8/22/16 and I'm currently two weeks post op. I will post the pictures and let the results speak for themselves. I am absolutely loving my results!

Where I was and where I am now

Greetings Realself!
Here are some pictures of me before and after and some with my faja and clothing on! I have gone such a long way in just two weeks, I can't wait to see how my body will continue to transform. Only better from here on out, gotta love and treat my body better. Thank you Dr. MALLOL! You're the best sir !!!

Loving my results

Hello Ladies of RealSelf!

This is a post for my six weeks post op, sorry for the delay. Ive been resuming life and trying to get back to the norm. I've been wearing my faja as often as possible but some of my clothing just simply wont work with the faja underneath. But what I have also been doing is adding a waist trainer over my faja to add more compression. It was very uncomfortable at first but I have adjusted. Here are some pictures to update you ladies! Dr.Mallol contacted me earlier today to check up on me, he is just so sweet and amazing. We talked about how Im recovering and I should expect to be swollen for a few more months. Its getting chilly where I live and Im wearing a lot of sweaters and long pants so I really dont mind that Im still a little swollen. Over all I'm just loving my results and appreciate that Dr. Mallol is still texting to check up on me.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I was blessed to have direct communication with Dr. Mallol throughout this whole process. I contacted him at the oddest time of the week and he always managed to get back at me in a timely manner. He has been nothing but great and professional, I could not ask for more. I am a living masterpiece of Dr. Mallol to prove that his skills and experience are undeniable. He is just too humble and underrated and overall a great doctor, I would recommend him in a heartbeat without hesitation.