Medina's Doll ! Dominican Republic, DO

I'm so happy to tell this.. This is the best day...

I'm so happy to tell this.. This is the best day of my life, after my surgery, I've been wating for this all my life! I'm completely happy and confident with my image and my body. I have to say that this was a huge change in my life because I had and, I was uncomfortable with myself and I had nothing to show. But now, thank's to Dr. Medina, I'm complete.

Medina's Doll !

I'm so happy to tell this.. This is the best day of my life, after my surgery, I've been wating for this all my life! I'm completely happy and confident with my image and my body. I have to say that this was a huge change in my life. I was uncomfortable with myself, because I had nothing to show. But now, thank's to Dr. Medina, I'm complete.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

She's a great person. She has a incomparable heart and she's always taking care of her patients all the time. She's so sincere and she always told me what was the best for me. She's a great surgeon. The emails was answered to me super fast! She called me a hundred of times and also, answered all my questions before and after my surgery! I just love her, She's the best!