Medina Doll, 26yrs Old, 134lbs, No Kids, BBL

I am super excited, I have just settled on a...

I am super excited, I have just settled on a doctor and paid my deposit. Drumroll please.... DRA. MEDINA from the Dominican Republic was my choice! I will be doing my procedure/s on January 17th 2017. Anyone else going to the DR then? I sent inquiries to 4 different doctors and Dra. Medina was not only the most reasonably priced, but super sweet and extremely quick with her responses. I love that she had an automatic response asking me to send images for a quote, I sent my pictures in the evening and the following morning I got her extremely detailed email. She not only gave me a quote for My BBL, but also for my recovery house, driver and even a list of items I need to bring with me to the DR.

So I have been reading lots of reviews and I figures I would write mine based on the information I wish I got when I was reading them so here goes. To start off I will give you some quick stats on my body and where I am starting.

Age: 26
Kids: No
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 134lbs
I will measure my beast, waist and hips for the next review.

I struggle with keeping weight on I fluctuate between 128lbs and 134lbs, my maximum weight has been 140lbs. So I've read reviews where they say not to put weight on and other that say that I should, I want to be safe because I want dramatic results so I am aiming to gain 6 - 11lbs before the surgery.

Currently am taking peritol which is an over the counter antihistamine but it increases your appetite ALOT. I started taking them a week ago on the weekend because for the first few days of use you will be EXTREMELY DROWSY after that your body get more accustomed and you will feel slightly tired but not as bad. I take these in the afternoon at around 4pm when I get home and I sleep like a baby through the night and wake up hungry in the morning which is awesome.

To gain the weight:

I realized that I do better with drinking calaries so I drink a protein called Serious Mass twice a day (half of a serving each time).

My morning shake consists of 1 scoop of serious mass, 1/2 cup of full cream milk, 1 egg, peanut butter (to mask the taste of the egg) and 2 ice cubes. My evening shake just has 1/2 cup of milk, some frozen berries, 1 scoop of serous mass and a teaspoon of sugar (this is my favorite shake but has slightly less calories than my morning shake). I gained 22lbs in 6 weeks just from eating regular meals and drinking this shake so trust me, it works! PS. I do not endorse Serious Mass or Peritol in anyway, just sharing my experience in hopes it will help someone else with the same problem.

So the list I got from Dra. Medina was a LONGGG one. I mean overwhelmingly long, and I have also been reading reviews of things that persons suggest I take with me for a BBL and I am telln you, just talking about it now makes me feel like I want to panic, but I am going to take it one day at a time. My first step will be to write out everything I need to get prior to the surgery and everything I need to get after the surgery and find out what each is for as well as the cost of each one, this way I don't feel that overwhelmed.

So I made the decision to do this surgery about 3 weeks ago and since then I have been trying to convince my husband that it's a good idea - he is not for it! Anyone else have this problem with their spouse? I just have to slowly get him used to the fact that I am doing this, I haven't even told him I booked my Surgery yet (covers face). I'm not too worried though because once he see's my new gorgeous figure he will be more than happy!

I booked for a BBL but i'm toying with the idea of breast implants, I don't know much about this yet as most of my research has been about BBL's but I will have to catch up on this and make the decision on whether I would like to move forward with this or not.

I will take some more pictures of my before so that you guys can see what I am starting with. Until next time Chao!

I bought a scale

So I bought a scale and it turns out I now weigh 130lbs. I'm sad am this far behind but on the other hand, with 10 more pounds I will have alot more fat than I thought I would.

I have downloaded a calorie counter to help me keep track of my intake and I have set a goal of 142lbs by November 8th. Wish me luck! These are some wish pics for breast and booty goals!

BBL & BA or just BBL?

Hi Guys,

So i'm having some trouble making a decision on whether or not I should have a BA done at the same time of my BBL.

What originally brought me to realself was a BBL- I have always wanted to have sexy curves and a big butt and this is my chance to do it- but after weeks of reading all of your profiles and seeing before and after pictures I thought "I'm already taking the leap to improve my butt- why not just make the girls beautiful in the process?" I mean lets face it- who doesn't want to perfe t everything in one go? It's like a one stop shop- why buy one wen u can hv 2 with the other at half price rite?

Well, there are pros and cons to having it all at once, so I'm gonna lay it all out and hopefully we can have some sort of result at the end.

BBL & BA in one go:

1. Less recovery time- doing it all at once means that you will heal both and bot have to take more time off work.

2. Less money - Doing both means that the price for the BA will be lower not to mention the airfare- recovery home and items you need to take with you.

3. Fabulosity in one go! Don't have to wait to have it all - in 6 months i'll have a banging body!

1. Now this is a HUGE factor in why i'm so torn on this decision- If you do your BBL and BA at the same time the results of your BBL can and will very well be not as dramatic as you want it to be.

Thia basically means that because you must be on your back so that your implants can heal without scars and issues that alot more of you fat cells in you butt can and probably WILL DIE. So basically- if u want a huge badonka donk and not just an average sized fanny- then doing your BA the same time as your BBL is probably not a good idea.

2. More discomfort- this doesn't worry me too much- my main concern was my flight back home from the DR and having but my front and backside being in pain and being more helpless.

So with these said, what do you guys think? Have any of you had both BBL and BA done with your BBL showing dramatic results even after having to sit on your butt immediately?

My friend who I met right here on realself will be doing her BBL and BA in a couple of weeks and she is not as worried as I am, she has an athletic built so even if she doesnt get a badonka donk- her results will still be dramatic just from her curves alone.

I am waiting to see how she feels after her surgery but of course we won't be able to judge her results for at least 6 weeks when the fat cells which are gonna die- die.

I'm so nervous for her because I want her to have a great result and wake up with the body she wants. I will keep her in my thoughts.

I spoke with Dra. Medina today and she told me straight up- your results will be better if you just do the BBL.

Some motivation and advice needed.

Signed: The uncerntain patient.

Decision made

Hi guys,

So after going back and forth in my mind about doing both a bbl and ba or just doing my bbl- I decided to only do my bbl.

The reason I made this decision -which trust me was hard - was bacause as much as I want it all- my mom always says "want all get none tarl" which basically means people who want it all either end up with nothing or end up getting sub par versions of what they wanted in the first place and at the end of the day- i would rather wait - save and do separate BBL and BA and get results that I will love- rather than an ass that's just ok and breasts tht are aiight.

I will wait and heal my butt the way it needs to be and then do a BA and heal that the way it was meant to as well.

I have also decided not to weigh myself again until Nov so I can giv myself some time to gain before starting to worry about gains.

I was planning on posting some before pictures tonight but RealSelf is saying "photo uploads are currently disabled." so I will try again later I guess.

So now I know I am doing only a BBL- i can focus my time and energy into getting myself in good shape with my blood levels and gaining the weight I need so that I can have the results I desire.

Until next time.. gnite dolls!

Flight Booked! - Checked blood Count

Hi Guys, So I booked my flight to the DR - I am leaving on the 16th and will arrive in the early morning and my surgery will be the following day - not sure of a time yet but i'm guessing I will get that detail closer to my sx date.

So I went to a lab to check my blood count and I have absolutely no idea whats going to come back but I will know in a few days and update you guys. I have never checked this before so I don't know what to expect but in the meanwhile i'm being proactive. Dra Medina's assistant Marielle has told me to start taking iron and vitamin C so I went out and got a iron and a multivitamin to get my body in the right place for surgery.

I will let you know how the Blood count goes.. here's to hoping for at least a 12.

until next time dolls..

Hemoglobin Levels - Got the results!

Hi Guys,

So I got my hemo results back and I am at 11.7 which is Low the normal range is 12 - 16 so i'm not far off. I need to be at a 12 to have my surgery so I will not only continue taking my iron and multivitamins I will be taking vitamin C as well as Blood Builders and Hemoplex- i was told the vit C helps with absorbtion so Vit c it is! I have to order the Hemoplex and Blood Builders online so hopefully I will have these in the next week or so.

I forgot to mention that I stopped taking the peritol for a few days because my body was getting too accustomed to it and it wasnt opening my appetite anymore. I took 4 days off so I am back on as of today!

Gain 20lb to 30lbs???

Hi Guys,

So I messaged Dra. Medina yesterday amd sent her a picture of a Bbl (i will attach) and asked how much weight she thinks I need to gain in order for me to get dramatic results like that one and her response was "20lbs to 30lbs" - If i didn't mention before, one of the great things about Dra. Medina is that you can whatsapp her and even though she may not have all the time in the world for you as I'm sure she has dozens of patients messaging her at one time- she responds to you- and that above everything else is awesome because you feel like you can trust the person whose hands you will be putting your body into- now, back to this 20-30 pounds... i mean 20 to 30 POUNDS???

Now if I wasn't stressed before, I'm stressed even more now- My original goal was to gain 15lbs so that I could be 145lbs and even that seemed like a huge feet for me.. now im hearing i have to gain 20 - 30 for dramatic results?? -meaning I need to be at 150 - 160lbs.

Now guys, I have always been a smaller girl- the most I have ever weighed was 140 and that is with me going hard in the gym and drinking protien twice a day along with lots of snacks and meals in between and at that weigjt I felt fat- my face looked like a squirel hoarding nuts in its cheeks- but i was still willing to try and gain 5lbs more than my nut stuffed squirel face (140lbs) and just tell myself that its all for a Phat ass... but 150? Even if I wanted to, do I think I could get there- short of me quitting my job and taking up full time eating that is.

Now, I know there are alot of smaller girls on RS who want to do a BBL who are searching tirelessly for great reviews and even greater results from a BBL with a smaller frame- i know this because I am one- and this is the reason I'm writing this post- because 3 months from now- i will officially be a post op girl whose profile some other small framed girl will be reading praying that I had good results so that she can feel confident booking a surgery without the worry that she is too small and won't have enough fat to do it. So to you, small girl who is reading this- have no fear, I'm here to help you.

So I have decided, instead of killing myself and worrying myself aick about gaining 20-30 pounds- I will aim for 15lbs and if or when I get there- I will then decide if I can gain 5 more lbs or if I should. At that point I ahould be able to see a difference in my body and make a concious decision then. - granted I have enough time after that to gain 5 more lbs before surgery.

I will not be aiming for a 30lb gain.

1. Well, its probably impossible for me to do that muchless in 3 months.
2. If I gain 30lbs and eat myself to death doing it just so I can do the surgery and hv a giant butt- what will probably end up happening is: I will lost all that weight after the surgery since i'm not binge eating and my new butt will either disappear ir look too large for my new (normal sized) slim body- sort of like that Ant bottom thing that Kim K has going on right now.

So I will aim for reasonable because at least I know that I have a fighting chance of tryong to stay at 145.. 160 on the other hand- not so much.

So lets stick to the game plan of 145lbs and see where we can go from there.

Also, I got my blood test results which I am posting as well - I sent them to Dra. Medina and she told me to take Vit C which I started on yesterday- Iron which I have been taking since Saturday (5 days ago) as well as Folic Acid Which I will be purchasing tomorrow.

I will keep you posted on my progress and dont forget- official ONE month weigh in is on Nov 7th - I will be checking to see how much weight Ive managed to gain in a month- the goal is 8lbs.

Until next time dolls...
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I haven't had my procedure yet, but I am SO happy with my choice of Dra. Medina. She and her assistant Marielle have been great! She what's Apps you back with any questions you may have and their response time is GREAT! You feel as though you are talking to a friend. I am looking forward to what the future holds and I am confident that Dra. Medina can give me the results I want.