Medina Doll 2017 - Dominican Republic, DO

Hey I'm currently at my primary care physicians...

Hey I'm currently at my primary care physicians office getting my hemo levels checked out! I'm sending my deposit to Dra. Tania Medina who is an international member of the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

I've been planning this for a long time and Dra. Medina had been so straightforward and helpful . I trust her but there will always be risk .I wasn't going to document my journey which will be taken place a few months from now but it's important that the next girl has a realllll testimony that could make or break her decision.

Like a lot of girls I was fixated on Dra. Dra. Duran , even got 2 quotes from her and her team. But I read a lot of reviews about girls leaving the operating room paralyzed... Yeah more than 3 girl. Plus, Treena Jackson death with Duran and alough the circumstances were different it can always happen to the rest of us.

I'll let you guys know about each step!

Update

Hey guys, I already booked my ticket to DR ...I'm getting an Airbnb most likely but I need to higher a driver ...lmk if you know of someone..heard about Brito who drives a lot of durans patients..I just need to contact him.

My hemo is at 13.7 , I weight 115 -120 normally . But I been stupid and been eating freely since booking the surgery and officially now I'm 130-131 .. This is the most I've ever weighed and I'm itching to drop these fucking pounds man!

I know medinas office has been busy but they didn't give me additional information after I sent my deposit... I had to email them and confirm the airport... Still haven't been told how to prepare or anything like that ...just the general medication descriptions when you get your first quote.... So yeah that's part is weird so we'll see...

Thigh gaps

Forgot to ask about thigh gap...is it possible to get one with plastic surgery ... I haven't talked to medina about it yet..but I feel like she wouldn't

Goals

2 weeks till my day

Literally just hit me ... Now I'm nervous... And I still Gota order lipo foam, compression socks , exchange money and alll that extra stuff .

Not staying at a recovery house

I booked a Airbnb for 350... He seems to know the whole surgery routine and is super sweet and even offered to pick me up from the airport ...anyways it's near the national zoo/national district and to my knowledge that is right around the corner from medinas ...also Fede agreed to come over and give me my massages till I leave ... Kinda want to change my flight dates and stay for 10 days instead of 12-13

Bad news

Really upset .. Went to my pcp and he told me my hemo was 12.7.... On top of that he wouldn't prescribe me 3 of the medications because he doesn't know what they are ..I don't think he knows how to google shit .. Has anyone been able to raise their hemo by 1 percent in less than a week before?

Flying down as we speak!

So last week I found out my hemo dropped below 13 ... This week I at about 15 beats and drank endless orange juice.... My pre op appointment is tomorrow morning .. Also I pre cooked some more beats and brought them onto the plane with me lol... Not taking chances.

Bad experience , perfect doctors so far

Im so grateful and lucky to have so many strangers here who actually care about me. From my Airbnb host family to the nurses and all the doctors at the clinic. I will update you guys later but my body looks good and I'm doing much better for now

I recommend medina

My body was not ready for this...I walked in after consuming 15 beats in a the course of a week and passed my hemo was fine. She put me on snap chat and my but looked great.. After I got out my body went in shock .i was dizzy and cold and sat on my ass the first day and was begging to be flipped over cause I was fucking out of it. I kept asking the same questions and knew I was bugging Carolina the night Doctor. The following morning Annie came and gave a massage. The ladie who takes all the blood came in after took my blood and walked in an hour after looking at my arm. I knew I was fucked at this point. They left medina walked in and told me I had a hemo at 5.5. I thought she was joking. I got two blood transfusions and was completely taken care of 100% of the time. I was there for 3 days straight laying on my new ass.I truly believe it wasn't them it was my body. I love the nurses/doctors and I could not imagine being in this condition at any other clinic. I was so happy to leave the clinic I basically ran out and they had to tell me to slow down. I had a bad reaction aswell and my face hands broke out and are swollen . This is normal.Draining and all that after care is another story and that is truly the hard part. IF YOU THINK IT WOULD HAPPEN IT PROBABLY WILL.

Fede is the truth!!!!!!!

I just finished my first of two massages today !!! I feel like heaven, before she got here I had a fever and by the time she left It went down. Don't stay at any other recovery house besides hers ..she is the truth !!! My first massage therapist was okay but this one had me feeling optimistic and refreshed . I wish I could stay longer just to have her on this entire journey with me

Day 5 update

I get two massages a day and have a lot of fluid which is normal. A full body of bruises but I'm good not. Also I'm already on my 3rd hook with the stage two faja. My pt Fede walks me through it and our goal is to get on the 4th hook by this Friday... She says I'll need to buy an extra small faja since I'll be done with this one. But rn my body is mad curvy and a lot sexier than I wanted so I'm hoping that will tone down as soon as The swelling subsidies. Also my stomach is superrrrr flat..Other than that I'm super bored and pee a lot . Idk if I should post pictures tho..

Quick picture

This is like 3 or 4 days post op. Entire body is swollen

Big tips

-Post care is expensive as fuck bring a lot of extra cash
-Don't waste your money on arnica gel...get something similar to tiger balm
- over pack on pads ...... I bout 72 and ran out in 4 days
- over pack on baby wipes I bout 3 packs of 72 and ran out
- bring a lot of gaze in case they open your stitches
- the physical therapist may ask you wether you want to use a syringe or open the stitches to let the fluid out ... I choose the stitches and regret it
- if u get your pain killers ahead of time ask for a non steroid pain killer to avoid inflammation
- ask a billion questions..
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon