Mallol - Finest Surgeon in DR! Lipo DBL Excellent Results!

Hi Girls, i decided to have this procedure because...

Hi Girls, i decided to have this procedure because I was not confortable with my body shape, I had a lot of fat in my belly, waist and back and I was not confident. Evengthough I was going to the gym I was not getting what I wanted, when I was doing cardio my butt and calves were getting smaller :(
6 month ago I started to my make a research and in all direcction that I look everybody was talking about Dr. Mallol work and his Dominican Butt Lift DBL, and I loved the natural and delicate sexy way its looks, I read that he knows english that way I feel more confortable, also I felt more secure knowing that he has direct contact with his patients before and after!

I dont have any regrets, I obtain the natural and sexy look that I dreamed and wished, at the beginning I felt weird traveling to a foreign country but they received me from the airport and everythig was perfect.
The process was really easy, I had nothing to worry, All my question were responsed, him and his staff speaks fluent english. Right away I made my deposit they sent me a confirmation date and a list of the pre op recommendation, so I can be ready for surgery.

Pictures

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol is very educated and profesional. He did an interview and physical exam when I arrived to his office, and respond all my concerns, During this meeting I could explain my wishes thats why he could work as I wanted. At the clinic ,the staff of nurses and shift doctors are very friendly and polite. The clinic is very clean an quite. During I was at the recovery house we received Dr. Mallol visit he was worry all the time about our healing process. He gave his personal phone number so he can have a follow up, during my stay and after by whatsAap , He is wonderfull!