Doing Me and Loving It - Dominican Republic

Dr. Alegando Hernandez will be doing a BBL/ TT on...

Dr. Alegando Hernandez will be doing a BBL/ TT on December 9, 2016, and I am very excited that I chose him. I have been doing my research for about a year, and I don't regret my decision. I have been to several consultations here in the US from Orlando to Miami, and I am still satisfied with my decision. I have been a nurse for over 20 years, and his personality and sincerity is outstanding. Of course, I had many questions and he responding to me in less than 24 hours. Not just that he responded immediately, but he addressed all my concerns. Once I decided to choice him and reached out to him, I decided to follow him on social media just to get a better understanding. I must say that he appears to actually care and the information that he post on social media is very informative and helpful. His work speaks for itself; he does some amazing work. I called and spoke with Laura, and she was very professional and helpful. My adult son and two of his friends will be traveling with me to make this a vacation for them, of course, they will be staying at another hotel, while I stay at the recovery house. She provided me with information on their visit, which I appreciate. I have read almost every post on Dr. Hernandez from RS, Make Me Heal, and YouTube and he's my #1. I will be having my own preop here as well to include a cardiologist and primary consult prior to leaving. If anyone has done worked by Dr. Hernandez, please share your experiences or any suggestions or recommendations that will help me prepare for my surgery and trip I will greatly appreciate it. I will be keeping you all updated with pics and my experience as well. I will try to be very detailed as possible. Hopefully, I will help others to make the right decisions.

On my way to Dr. Alejandro Hernandez

Well it is official and I am so excited for my BBL/TT with Dr. Alejandro Hernandez. I am still comfortable in my decision and really impressed with his work. I have paid my dposit, travel iternary and an all inclusive resort for my son. I decided to give him a Christmas gift of vacationing in the DR. I will be staying at the recovery house. I will post some wish pictures (although I know each person's body is different), before pictures, as well as preapartion pictures. I will try to be as detailed as I can with this. My son and his freiends will be staying at the All Inclusive BelleVue Resort while I start my new transformation. I am purchasing the Stay Package Offer which includes, TT, Back liposuction and fatbu augumentation, blood work, anesthesia, cardiologist, xray, one post op garment, hospital expense, 12 night stay in the recovery house, post op medication, ground transportation including recovery house, 3 meals per day, insurance and 3 infatic drainage massages.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Alejandro Hernandez responds very quickly to concerns and questions. He answered all of my questions and I know that I have made the right decision. Spoke with Laura and she was very professional; I like her personality. I have worked with doctors for years and many do not respond nearly as quickly as Dr. Hernandez did. I know that I will be happy with my new makeover and I confident that I will be returning to have my breast augmentation done by him.