From London to Turkey Istanbul Round 1 vs Columbia Cali Round 2 DR Henoa - Brazilian Buttlift & Breast Lift

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hey everyone, after reading so many reviews, I...

Hey everyone,

after reading so many reviews, I have decided to post something. I live in the UK (london) to be precise. I have booked my procedure with DR hector Cabral. I am getting BBL, Liposuction of arms, stomach, full back lipo, fill in hips and breast lift my quote is $6000 excluding additional charges.

How to get price quote:
- You can inform DR cabral via whatsapp what you would surgery you would like done then send him a picture of yourself (front, left side, right side and back) then inform him of your height and weight. He will respond with a quote
- Once you have received your quote then you contact his assistant to book you in for your surgery appointment (no deposit needed)
- Send DR Cabral an email to inform him that you have booked your surgery date and request for a list of things that are expected/needed.

Additional expenses
WOW, don't get me started! I calculated all the additional expenses from the list that DR hector cabral gave me and everything came upto $840 EXCLUDING recovery house. I'm not a doctor so I wouldn't want to be cheap and purchase medications by myself, the names of the medications are provided in the email but I rather pay for the right medication provided by the doctor.

List of additional expenses
- Gaza panel $ 35

total $840 + Procedure $6000 = $6840 excluding recovery house and flight
flight is going to be around £500 to £600

-Let's round it up the entire procedure cost $7000
£5300 in total plus flight and excluding recovery house in dominican republic (WOW!)

That's alot of money to be honest, the results are better than turkey but way more expensive. turkey is £3000 for BBL ALL INCLUSIVE but the result are subtle. eurrrrghhhhhhhhh

Dr hector Cabral and assistant contact details

Hey,

I've attached a picture of doctor hector Cabral and assistant's phone number. I will post before pictures and video closer to September xx

It's all about PREPARATION

Here is a screen shot of the email dr.Cabral sent. Whilst snooping on real self I came across some additional necessary thing.

YouTube'd Dr Cabral

Oh my gosh , scared now. I heard some stuff about him burning his clients I understand that not everyone is going to come out 100% satisfied however I would like to know that his method is 100% safe. How many litres of fat does he actually take out?

Literally scared now

I'm really torn between dominican republic and turkey. Not just because of the price difference but because of my safety. I should have never read the bad stories. Does anyone know how much CC's dr cabral puts in each buttcheek?

Dr Yily? Cabral or Duran ??

Who is a safer and better doctor ?

No response from Yily or Duran

I have sent an email to Duran and Yily. I have received a response yet.

Yily Responded

Yily Responded and the email was waaaaay more professional than Cabral's. The price was all inclusive ( well the surgery, taxi and recovery house) The rest you have to pay for like meds etc etc. Plus in the email she is very clear about the patient's health requirements and explains that if the guidelines are met that she will not perform the surgery. I like what I read in the email and my mind seems more at ease with yily plus she is on the list for top ten best surgeons in DR. I like her, however her results aren't as drastic as Cabral but that's ok.

Need a SURGERY buddy for October

My friend opted out and i definitely don't want to travel to DR alone otherwise I'll go to Turkey but I really dont want to go to turkey because the results are little to no difference! Hopefully someone on here that wants their procedure in DR so that we can go together !!

Travelling to DR alone

I can't go to turkey and spend that type of money for minimal results. I have decided that nomatter what I will go to DR by myself. Hopefully by October

Longevita Turkey DR Fuat Yuksel vs Dominican Republic DR Yily

So one minute i'm like, I'm going with DR YILY in dominican republic and the other minute i'm like, i'm going to Turkey.

Turkey Pros
- Recovery House, Airport transfer, Food, English Staff, Medical garment, Medication, Blood test and insurance ALL Included
- Breast Augmentation + Lift and BBL for £3700 (based on case by case basis)
- Very responsive on whatsapp, skype meeting with surgeon can be arranged
- Good feedback on breast augementation
- Very informative website, very informative consultant, they have been featured in news papers for good things, they have a youtube channel with good feedback
- Peace of mind in regards to safety

Turkey Cons
- The lipo suction does not compare to dominican republic meaning the lipo creates a slight difference
- Fat transfer to buttocks I don't think they can transfer 1400 cc (That's what I want)
- I am not sure if they remove more that 5 litres (TBH, only Dominican republic removes more than 5litres)
- You'd probably have to go to turkey twice to get desired results (My friend did that and she looks great)

Dominican republic Pro's
- Brazillian Buttlift is great, the best in my opinion ! You'll get really good results (video vixen results) That's exactly what I want
- A lot of love and hip hop cast members have done their surgery with DR Yily

Dominican republic cons
- Everything is independent even though DR Yily offers a deal $4050 FOR BBL + recovery house, airport and hospital transfer. Everything else needs to be paid for independently basically add another $2000 which makes it $6000 excluding flight and personal maintenance stuff
- Nothing is guaranteed in regards to safety
- Dominican republic is very far
- Ofcourse some horror stories but that does not put me off
- I dont trust Dominican republic to place an implant in my breast
- Did I mention too many additional chargers
- Language barrier
- Not so responsive to questions
- I am going alone but I don't want to feel extremely lonely in a foreign land far away from home
- The surgeon is very

Basically dominican republic will give me the results I want, however there are some small things to consider like the additional chargers and i'm going alone. I like an all inclusive deal it's just easier to grasp because you still need pocket money and I like tipping. plus I don't like that I have to do so much independently because let's be real surgery is still a big thing.

Turkey is good because its all inclusive, closer to London. Very response on whatsapp and email, trustworthy. A direct friend of mine has been there twice for surgery. However lipo results aren't so great. But I can always go twice, if I lose some weight before I travel plus my breast lift with implant i'm sure i'll look nicely sculpted. I'm curvy already but I just want to obvious video vixen shape

Anway hopefully, you guys can help

Found Dominican Republic style results in SPAIN !!!!!! Circumed Clinic

Thank you JESUS, great results for brazillian buttlift at Circumed clinic in Spain. I just sent them an email asking for a quote. They can put 1200cc in each buttcheek and it looks great ! I have seen realself reviews (similar to DR results) and before and after results on their website GORGEOUS!

However I really wanted BBL and Breast lift with implant like i said in my previous post Longevita gave me a good deal £3700 but I haven't seen any BBL that theyve done. I know they are super good with Breast augmentations i don't know about DR Fuat's lipo skills but he agreed to 1200cc in each butt cheek. Let me know if you have done bbl at Longevita

Brazillian Butlift in SPAIN CIRCUMED CLINIC

They have a youTube channel !! I am super convinced now. I have sent them an enquiry and requested a quote. Let's see their response, I guess I won't be doing my breast lift then.

Comfort Zone Clinic vs Longevita

Whilst I wait for Circumed clinic Spain to respond to my enquiry, I would like to know what clinic in Turkey gives the best results for Brazillian Buttlift. To be honest, I have seen some comfort zone results it's ok not amazing however if you go there twice then the results will be great.

I have never seen a review for Longevita in regards to brazillian buttlift but they always get patients to testify about their amazing results on youtube. I need to see a Longevita brazillian buttlift review because they offered me a really good deal but I won't take it without seeing a real review. I am hoping for someone to inform me of longevita's bbl results

Received quote from comfort zone turkey

I have received a quote and booking info from comfort zone bbl + breast lift with implant £4300 all inclusive (5 day stay)

They the sent me before and after pictures but that's not the look I'm going for I want more drastic results.

Brazilian Buttlift in Spain Circumed Clinic

I've made up my mind 100% I have to go with Spain circumed clinic. I'm still waiting for my quote. however I know that they provide exactly what I'm looking for. I'll do my breast augmentation next year.

I've attached some screen shots from their YouTube video titled "Ethnic Brazilian butt lift for African patients. Dr. Aslani of Cirumed Clinic"

Gosh ..... Surgery buddy needed for Dominican Republic

I keep an looking at Cabral's and Yily's work it's exactly what I want! I know with £5000 I can do whatever I need to do over there BBL and Breast lift with Implant. If I can find a surgery buddy that I can text or what'sapp so we can schedule everything together I will definitely go with yily (she has a deal and I feel safer with her as an option).... so please if you are reading this and you want to go to DR in November let me know!! I will respond immediately! But i'm not too sure about the implants they use in DR though .... but I want boobs and bum at the same time

My body right now PRE OP ( Before Surgery)

I'm doing this for my real self sisters. I'm not ashamed. I like it when I can relate to someone's body size like " I have the same figure as her" I'm already curvy but I want super Barbie curves

Goodbye Circumed Clinic spain.

I can't afford the price quoted.

The price for Circumed clinic Spain

The attached picture says it all. It's cheaper to go to Dominican Republic

Circumed clinic Spain

I just don't understand that quote it's the most expensive I've seen. How is that possible when a girl I know that is bigger than me and less curvy than me was quoted less. I'm really not happy with that quote, how can it be cheaper to go to DR than Spain. Dr aslani quoted me £5700 just for BBL nothing included (lipo areas waist,back, flanks, stomach and inner thigh) I told him I don't want inner thigh lipo. I like my thighs. Hopefully he'll reduce the quote. My friend got bbl and breast augmentation and everything cost them £5000 in Columbia. I don't want to travel such a far distance alone for my first ever surgery it's scary! Well I pray a real self doll and I can travel together or I'll go to comfort zone Turkey.

Going with Comfort Zone Clinic (for now)

Hi ya'll

Wow, what a journey in regards to research, I have decided to go with comfort zone clinic Turkey. I am naturally curvy as you can see from my previous post with my pictures. I have a friend that has been there and she literally showed me her whole journey through video LITERALLY !! she showed me the airport pick up, the food, the recovery house, the hospital, immediately after surgery, the 5 litres of fat they took out (SHE'S a sweetheart for that).

Comfort Zone clinic is safe and all inclusive ( food, recovery house, medication, transportation, garment) i'll be doing BBL + Breast lift with Implants for £4300. My mind has been made up. All I need to do now is research on the Breast Implant that they use and save money. I have peace of mind now.

Does anyone know how to sleep with BBL and Breast Implants? because I really want to maintain the fat that has been transferred to my butt.

I'm happy with my choice, I will keep my expectations realistic since it's not the Dominican Republic or Spain. I'll probably go for round 2 next year for my missnikkibaby desired results lol! (nikki mudras google her)

Hope I've helped with your research too, i'll post every now and then x

Side note: Realself does not delete your reviews or posts it's in their terms and conditions

Ever wondered why you are unable to edit or delete a post, well if you read the terms and conditions you'll know that it cannot be deleted. Even if you request to delete your realself account your review will still be available. How weird, not sure if they even have a privacy policy to be honest. So be careful of what you want the work to know.

Doing Surgery with DR YILY in Dominican Republic

I've made up my mind, I will be saving for the BBL with YILY, after thoroughly reading her email and looking at other realself dolls in london that went with Yily i'm happy to travel to DR by myself. YILY offers an all inclusive package ( RH+ Massages+ Surgery+ Blood test and extra blood+Medication and Garment+ Transportation+Food) excluding flights cost £4630 .
Flight prices right now in london to Dominican Republic SDQ is £538
for EVERYTHING total cost is £5168

Tickets have been BOOKED !

Yes girls !!! I have booked my ticket for Comfort Zone Clinic. I booked BA Business class, it's a must U I would advise that you make sure you have a comfortable flight after surgery. I am getting BBL and Breast Uplift with Implant for £4300. I'm so excited !

Two more weeks to go! need help BBL and BreastLift with Implant at the same time or one at a time?

Hi !!

I am super excited, good news... surgery money is complete however my surgery buddy cancelled so i'm going by myself ! I'm still happy tho, here's my issue should I get brazillian buttlift and breast lift with implant all at once or do my bbl first? I'm thinking about the recovery aspect.. with bbl you are required to lay on your stomach and with breastlift with implant you should lay on your back. I know you can sleep on your side but i'm getting fat transferred to hips aswell.

Let me know what you think? Is anyone travelling to Comfort Zone Clinic Istanbul on 14/12/2016??

PS: Have you seen Lateysha Grace brazillian buttlift with eliteaftercare in Turkey? She looks good!

Has anyone had a Breast lift with implant at Comfort Zone Clinic ?

So my surgery date is literally round the corner !! I haven't seen alot on comfort zone boob jobs, i know they specialise in brazillian buttlift but i haven't seen reviews on breast lift.

Gosh... here we go again, it's sooooo close now. I know longevita is really good with boob jobs but I haven't seen any brazillian butt lift they've done.

Should I go to comfort zone for bbl (that's what they are known for)
then go to Longevita for breast uplift with implant (that's what they do best) that means BBL first and Breastlift later ?? ....

Why can't one place specialise in both .... why is DR so far away :(

My surgery is next week!!

decisions decisions decisions

What to pack ? How much CC's will give me DR style results - Brazilian Buttlift Turkey Comfort Zone

I'm travelling next week, so many thoughts going through my mind! I really want a HOT bawdy! I like the fake Cabral look and im hoping for comfort zone in Turkey to do that. ...... secretly I should have done more research on doctors in America ... apparently Doctors in Miami do a great job for nearly the same price anyway that's a story for another day or dare I say round 2!

Back to the matter, How many CC's should I instruct the surgeon to put in, my friend told me that you have to be very precise with comfort zone. I want that missnikkibaby,kim k, nicki minaj, video vixen type BIG BOOTY. I was thinking 1400cc in each buttcheek and 400cc in hips, i asked them that today and they said that will be possible but after looking at results in DR and columbia i'm starting to wonder how much CC of fat they inject to create that curvy barbie shape...

let me know what you think !

Lastly,I'm thinking of what to pack for the 7 days..... 7 maxi dresses? or tshirts and leggings (obviously, i'll be wearing slippers/flipflops). Because I know, I may not have the energy to wear jeans or tight dresses. I want something comfy and free with minimal effort.

Wish pics

That's what I want. I have loads more pics saved on my phone as surgery body goals.

Post op (me before surgery)

Firstly let's be all the way clear, I understand I'm naturally curvy so please don't give me "just work out you don't need surgery"

I'm doing this because I want an enhancement for aesthetic reasons, I like the fake doll look.

Lastly, if you recognise me from my pictures I don't care I'm grown so don't bother gossiping or spreading rumours as you are probably here because you want to get it done yourself.

I'm posting these pictures because , I'm finding it hard to see someone that has similar body type/shape as myself that has done surgery so I can see their results.
I'm a size uk 14 (depending on the fabric or store) mostly a size 14 tho and maybe a size 16 sometimes in trousers.

I've added a few stills from snapchat video, my body is 100% real, natural , no surgery and unedited in the pictures provided. I just know how to pose and angle the camera in a flattering position.

I may vlog about my journey on my YouTube channel so stay tuned!

Phew lol! Peace and love to the nice girls out there x

Pre Op and Measurements

Here we go,

I'm flying out to turkey this week, I was aiming to lose 3kg but it didn't work out :(

I really don't like my belly, I'll eat right and work out after I recover from surgery.

I'm getting lipo on lower and upper abdomen (stomach)
Flanks (love handles)
Full back

Told the surgeon to take out 5litres of fat and put 1500cc in butt and 400cc in hips.

Measurements
Waist (upper) 35 inches
Stomach 42.5 inches
Hips & bum 48 inches

Just have to go to the bank to withdraw the money and then print out my visa and do some few errands.

Exited !!!! WHOOP WHOOP 2 More days .....

I'm happy that I will have a new body soon, I just pray it's snatched like the american dolls ! I need to be super specific with the results i'm aiming for.

1500cc in each butt cheek and 400cc in hips, think about it this way 1500cc is the measurement of a 1.5 volvic water bottle and 400cc is like a can of coke. I hope this will give me that vixen body, I wish all those insta girl would just write their CC's in their bio ! lol

I have printed off my visa and itinerary, i'll print off my boarding pass today. I have to wash my make-up brushes add a few more clothes in my travel box, i'm still waiting for my fur sliders that I ordered.
I need to go to the bank today (didn't end up going yesterday)

Once I arrive, I'll start a video diary!

I'm here !

Hey ya'll, I'm here and tired! Lovely girls here, they all have good results with a nice hourglass.

Let's talk about my journey, I took a cab from south London to Heathrow. My flight was scheduled for 9:30am so I have to be there for 7:30am which means I left my house 5:30am!!! Which means I woke up at 4am.

Anyway , I arrived and the driver held a sign with my name. The drive from the airport to the RH seemed far. The place is nice, it's ok not amazing but ok. It's a standard recovery house :)

Update, 7 hours post op

Let me start by saying wow! I don't know how people do a second round. I'm tired and in pain.

Did my surgery at 8:30pm yesterday. Told the doctor that I wanted a huge bum. He agreed 1500 cc in each cheek and 300cc in hips.

Everything was OK, apart from when I woke up after surgery I was so cold and shivering. I was so uncomfortable and in pain. The hospital bed is so stiff and hard compared to the bed in the RH.

Oh yeah, when engin saw me yesterday he said I will get great results because I'm naturally curvy.

Back to being uncomfortable , I'm still in pain as i type. I didn't get a drain like everyone else don't know why, my ass does not appear huge. And my hips aren't wide like I requested. When you're swollen it's supposed to look really big right?

I'll give it some time. I know in America results show straight away. I feel so rough and tired.

Every here is saying that my bum looks big.

Maybe it's because I'm swollen so I can't really see how big my booty is. But the dolls here said it's definitely big.

3 days post op

My tummy is definitely swollen. I went to use the loo so I took off my garment and my tummy looks huge, it looks bigger than it was before. I look like I've had a baby. I'm praying the swelling will go down. The swelling is mostly towards my lower abdomen. Maybe I need a tighter compression garment.

I haven't been told how much fat was taken out and how many cc's were injected.

I really like the recovery house. The nurses are helpful, I'm tired of eating rice for dinner and the food is salty (that's a minor issue) I'll ask for no salt in my food.

The girls I stayed with were very nice, we were 6 in total. They've all left now and there's a new batch here.

My room is not as nice as the other rooms. Mine is located downstairs, it's small it has a grey/brownish carpet and it smells a bit damp. The other rooms located on the middle floor are nicer.

I asked engin about the drain he said not everyone will receive a drain. 5 girls that were here all received a drain so we were all surprised that i didn't have one. I'm sure the drain would have helped with fluid because my tummy is seriously swollen. There's no padding on my stomach. There's only padding on the back of my waist and lower back.

I don't see any improvement when it comes to my hips. It even looks like my natural hips have reduced. I know it's day 3 but I'm unhappy and regretting my decision. I've been crying all day. I should have gone with Cabral.

Go to my before pics and compare it yourself. My results don't make sense, regardless if it's day 3. The first I was told is I will get really good result because I have a nice figure. I'm so angry.

The room.

It's like I'm getting more and more upset. There isn't even a full length mirror in my room. My room is not nice at all! And it smells damp.

5 days post op

Yesterday I broke down , I was crying so badly. I hate my results , I look the same but my stomach is three times bigger. I'm swollen apparently but why is my stomach big and saggy, the sight was a nightmare. I'm not stupid even if you're swollen it's should look big not saggy.

God help me, I'm leaving tomorrow and I can't wait ! Engin promised me that I'll see my surgeon today but now he said I'll have to see him tomorrow morning on the day I travel ! So I have to wake up extra early.

My bum looks like my normal bum, my waist looks the same. I'm just unhappy, when I get home I'm going to eat healthy, go for walks and wear my compression garment. Hopefully my belly will go back to normal. The sight of my stomach just makes me want to cry, I liked my body before surgery.

Made it back to London

Overall, I don't regret I did it because if I didn't I would have regretted not doing it.

I'm still waiting on the swelling to go down. I saw surgeon ilker yesterday before my travel but it was very rushed as I had a plane to catch. He said I was swollen and that I should eat healthy and that 60% of the swelling will go down. He said he put the maximum he could in my butt (I think that is a damn lie! My butt looks the same) then I asked about my hips and he was beating around the bush, he said once my belly goes down my butt and hips will look more prominent.

Long story short a realself doll messaged me. I will be going for round two with her in Dominican Republic on 16/7/2017 with CABRAL. I'm so excited and happy about that. However, I still want to get my boobs done before then. God will provide the cash ! I need 5k for bbl with Cabral and 3k for breast lift with implant.

I met a lovely amazing realself doll at comfort zone I can honestly say she turned into a friend! I think her name is Ilkerdoll on here, once I have to funds for my boob job she will accompany me.

I'm so grateful for this community on realself ! Xxx

Thoughts on breast augmentation in Prague

So my girl gave me the inside scoop concerning boob jobs in Prague and its within my budget everything in total £2500 that's flight, hotel, nurse and surgery. She knows a few girls that have been ofcourse I need to do my own research.

Has anyone had it done there? I have a few options when it comes to countries im willing to travel to see below.

Belgium
Turkey (Longevita)
Prague

Has anyone had a good boob job in the follow countries mentioned ? If so please let me know the details xxx

My budget is £2500 all inclusive.

Ps: anyone know a good place to buy a faja/ compression garment ? Mine is too big now xx

Update, Swelling has gone down ALOT - Round 2 Suggestions

I have not neglected this page, i'm simply waiting for swelling to go down. I am 15 days post op and the swelling has gone down a lot compared to the previous picture. I wear a waist shaper now aswell that has really helped.

HOWEVER round two is definitely on my mind, i'm thinking of combining BBL with Breast lift with Implant because I cant be bother to go twice next year (2017)

Here's a list of surgeons i'm doing research on and considering:
1. Cabral
2. Yily
3. DR PLAZAS (columbia)
4. Tania Medina
5. Dr Hassan

If you know anyone else that can get me snatched for £5000 BBL and Breast with Implant please let me know.

*PS I've still made surgery plans with a realself doll to see cabral for bbl in July 2017 but if I can find a doctor that can give me breast and bbl for £5000 I would be so much happier

15 days post op - my body is returning back to normal gradually

So my belly is getting hard with a few hard bits forming apparently that's normal. I just want all this swelling to be gone completely, my ass is still the same. My waist measurement is still the same.

I just can't wait for round 2 with Cabral, I was thinking another round at comfort zone but I can't risk it. I know the results I'm after I'd be fuming if I had to go through this again.

In America you see immediate results.

Body update

I've been trying to eat healthy and workout so I can get a better body in general. My measurements are still the same. This looks like my normal body with a slight difference like minimal difference. If you check my before pics you can see that I've always had a smaller waist and big thighs/hips. My bum is EXACTLY the same no difference whatsoever. Waste of money but no experience is a waste.

I'm so pissed of that I need round 2 because I want my boobs done aswell so it's going to be really expensive.

Round 2 Dr Alder Henao Cali Columbia - Surgery buddy needed

So I have found my surgeon, I have been doing research like crazy. I considered dr hassan, Yily, Cabral, plazas.

Dr hassan's quote which I got from a coordinator was $6000 + $2000 for recovery house. His work is consistent and the waist is snatched !

Yily is good but a lot of girls go for round two but her price is all inclusive plus recovery $4050 then add medication and a few other bits so add $1000

Cabral $4500 then you find your own recovery house and pay for medication add $1500

Plazas has been a continuous back and forth as he went on holiday so his assistant would ask me to fill in a questionnaire which I did and she said I should wait till after six months once my first round has healed so I wrote back. I know I want a round to after the "six months" so can I have my quote. (I'm still waiting)

Now, DR Alder Henao I like him something about him puts my mind at rest. I discovered him through a YouTuber she's had three rounds tho but has the body I want. For bbl and ba with implant he's quote is $4650 + recovery house $1350 so $6000 for everything. That's £4909 pounds let's just say £5000 that's right on my budget but I'm taking £5500 with me by God's Grace and book my ticket in May.

Long story short I'm planning to travel to Columbia for bbl and breast lift with implant to see dr alder Henao in OCTOBER 2017. I need a surgery buddy feel free to send me a private message so we can discuss further.

I've added pics of my quote, the girl's YouTube channel that went to dr alder Henao and a realistic wish pic I guess as we have similar body shape at the moment. I'm three weeks post op now.

23 days post op update

Personally, I feel like I wasted my money my results are little to none. I'm just going to lose some weight and pretend this turkey surgery didn't happen, they just don't know how to sculpt in comparison to Dominican Republic & Columbia. Lesson learned and I'm looking forward to round 2.in Columbia.

6 weeks post op

to be honest, I look like I didn't have anything done, as you know i've always been curvy. I'm planning to lose between 10kg-20kg before my second round.

At this point I have done soooo much research on Dominican republic surgeons, Columbian surgeons, surgeons based in america. If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM (personal message)

I Love my results now from Comfort Zone Istanbul Turkey - Dr Ilker

so it's been 4 month and I can honestly say with the help of healthy eating and working out. my body looks a lot better ! It looks really good. I'm also seeing some new reviews with dr ilker and I am impressed.

I'm still planning my round 2 and boobs :)
DR. Hector Cabral