Liposuction N Bbl - Dominican Republic, DO

BBL/LIPOSUCTION in Dr I am a mother of 2 and I...

BBL/LIPOSUCTION in Dr
I am a mother of 2 and I need my waist snatched.
So I am finally going to Dr to get ass lol. No I am not. I am actually going to get liposuction to make my waist smaller but I was quoted An extra 300 for the bbl so why not lol. I have had a BA before with Mel Ortega, will NEVER recommend him to anyone but that another story but I am going to Dr Meija and I am sure he will deliver.
I need a travel buddy, anyone going around that time??
I still have decided on a recovery house but I want one that offers massages

Paying my deposit tomorrow

I will be paying my deposit tomorrow and booking my ticket. I am sending the money through money gram. With regards to the ticket I found a direct flight with united airways for $445 I though that was a good flight, I hate connecting flights.
Ladies I need your help with the supplies I need to take with me.
Also which pillow should I get for my bbl?
Thanks doll ????

Before pics

I didn't get to upload my before pics

Deposit paid

So I paid my deposit which was $300 and it only cost 6.99 to send it to him. I use moneygram. I had to send proof that I send it so I send a pic. So now I am waiting on them to prepare my confirmation, send and surgery "book" and any other instructions they might have for me. For me personally I am just waiting on all the info then I will book my ticket

Flight booked

So I have booked my flight and got an estimate for the recovery house including the massage 8 night with 5 massage n transportation is 875, that's not bad at all
Started taking my vitamins etc. Bought the important stuff I have to bring. I am actually not nervous I am practically not thinking about it, I am just dreaming of my flat stomach lol.
So I am confused as to what pillow I NEED to get. Help girls

New price

So the price for my surgery went up because I wanted to lipo my inner thigh, by my armpit and my arms. I have been reading mixed reviews about arm n inner thigh lipo, some people haute it n think they look worst than they did before. I am going to leave that decision until I see the doctor n we discusse the best for me. However I would really like to know what you guys think

On the other side

My surgery went well I had it do yesterday. My doctor is such a wonderful man. I am tired will post later

Hospital main entrance

My room n bathroom in the hospital for surgery night

3 days post op

2 weeks 2 days Post Op

So I went to church today n took my faja off because I was tired of it BUTTTT as soon as I got home I put it back. I am still swollen n sore n stuff but I look amazing. I have attached pics

My DR experience

I know everyone has there own experience about DR. I have nothing much bad to say, my doctor was great, surgery went well, nurses n my recovery house was great.
DOC: Meija
RH: ROCIO ORTEGA
COST: Surgery $3750
RH, transportation n 5 massage $875
So the day I got to DR, I was picked up by my driver, Moses. I went straight to a hospital and did a chest x-ray waited on the results then off to meet my surgeon. When I got there I don't remember if I paid for my surgery or did blood wk either way I did both. Then we discuss the look I was going for and what he could do. The bomber was my hemo was shot. It was only a 11.4 ???? So I ended up having to take the iron shot. Because of my hemo he was only able to do bbl,lipo (entire stomach n lower back) n my inner thigh.
I wanted to do my arms n armpit and my uppe back.
After all that, I went to the recovery house, I stayed at Rocio Ortega, I enjoyed my stay n the other girls were very nice, the house was spotless n the nurse r very nice.
Surgery day. .
So I went back to the hospital, saw my doc he told me what time was surgery etc. I was then sent to the cardiologist to check my X-ray results, EKG etc. because he has to clear you before you can actually do the surgery.
After that I went to get blood wk again to see if my hemo went up n it did.
I was then assigned a rm at the hospital, there I would stay for the night following the surgery.
I was given the little gown thing, the doc came in with his markers and did his markings n took his pic.
A nurse came in and gave me my iv, I was there watching TV. Then she came back n gave me the infamous Blue pill. I was knocked out before I knew it. I didn't know when I went in for surgery, how long I was under, I knew NOTHING, I just woke up in my room dressed with my faja.
When I woke up I was a bit nauseous I wanted to throw up, as a result of the anesthesia, I also had a catheter.
The doc came in n checked on me. I slept there the night next morning I was taken to the recovery house
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

The most wonderful and caring doctor you will ever meet. He is extremely polite professional and very knowledgeable. I am impressed by the fact that he really care for his patients. I will recommend him to anyone, you won't be disappointed. He SNATCHED my body