My Journey Starts Tonight - Dominican Republic, DO

Hi guys, Not sure if anyone will read this - but...

Hi guys, Not sure if anyone will read this - but I've been stalking this page on and off for a couple of years. Right now I'm in the worst shape I've ever been in, and I've decided I'm going to reach for the stars and get the body I've only ever dreamed of. I'm coming all the way to the DR from Australia - because they don't do the work that the Latinos do.

Slimming down

So, the first step in achieving the body I've always wanted is to loose some weight. I'd like to be as slim as I can so that I can get the most dramatic results.
I've prepared some cleansing juices and will kick start my diet with this for the next week. I'll update you all on what happens. ??
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I'm choosing between Duran and Yily. I think Duran is possibly the safer option from what I've read. I'd like to get this done in December - January at the lastest. I'd love to find a partner in crime. I'm travelling to the DR all the way from Australia!