just gotta do it-bbl and tt #summer16 - Dominican Republic

Hola Ladies, I am a 23 year old that has been...

Hola Ladies, I am a 23 year old that has been wanting to get this procedure for over a year now. I have been doing a lot of research since losing 60 pounds last year and have finally convinced myself to take the plunge. When I was 60 pounds heavier I had a pretty big butt and since losing the weight, I lost that and gained a sagggy stomach. It is time to trade my stomach in for a flat belly and a nice plump butt. I have excited but, also crazy nervous and doing two procedures at once. Last year I was pretty convinced on Dr. Cortez out of houston being my DR but he just has way too many bad reviews. Recently, I have been stuck on Dr. Miami but, he doesnt have any opening until November 2017. I simply can not wait that long even though I honestly think he is amazing. Now, I am trying to be a little more open with sugerons over seas such as Duran or Baez. I have contacted both and am awaiting a response and will update accordingly. Happy Researching :)

Dr. Cabral is my DR

I have decided to bite the bullet and go with the king. I am scared because a lot of people have strong feelings about him but, I think he does the best work. He is a great doctor and gives great Bootys. I decided to wait on the tummy tuck because I only have 3 weeks off. I think that a tummy tuck, bbl and Lipo may not be enough time for me to heal from all that. Therefore, I am going to do the bbl and Lipo first and the follow up six months later with a tummy tuck and Brest reduction.
Hector Cabral