Future Medina Doll, Feb 2017 (Implants + Lipo/BBL)

After searching through sooooo many RS reviews,...

After searching through sooooo many RS reviews, Instagram profiles and google searches, I have decided to go with Dra. Medina in the Dominican Republic. My primary concern was SAFETY!! I want to look good and snatched, but not at the cost of my life. So I was so delighted to see that Dra Medina has been certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgeon (international member). Her office's consultation and payment process was pretty straightforward. After answering a few medical questions on her website, I received an email about a day later, requesting pictures and more medical history information.
After replying to that email, the office sent me a quote back about a day later. I requested a quote for a replacement of my current breast implants and a full BBL. I of course gave it some more thought and decided to make the decision in moving forward. I had to make a $500 deposit into a Bank of America account (I believe it was her husband's bank account ) to secure my date of February 2017

This price included a 10 day stay at her recovery house. Along with the quote, her office sent me all of the pertinent information about the items that were not included within the quote. Things like medications, additional testing, and the recommended lymphatic massages. She in her office were very very thorough!

Nervous and excited… I will keep posting updates.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

So far so good. Very responsive.