future doll!!!! bbl, tt, ba, lipo - Dominican Republic

Heyyyyyyyyyy from California...

Heyyyyyyyyyy from California ????????????????????????

Okay. So I don't even know where to begin. I'm obviously interested in getting plastic surgery. Lol For the past two weeks, I've been researching online, on here as well as YouTube for information and just reading people's journeys so I know what to some what expect.

Initially, I was just going to get the procedures done here in my home town because it seemed easier than traveling out of town to only get it $1000 cheaper. I went to Dr. Barnes here in my town and had a face to face consultation. The quote wasn't a direct price but a ball park range for each procedure: BBL-$8000-$10,000 BBA-$5000-$6000 TT-$7000-$8000. With Dr.Barnes, to book the surgeries I would have to pay $1000 deposit per surgery. Also, my current BMI is 36% and I need to be at a 32% to preform surgeries. I knew I needed to lose more weight before I even began looking up any information about the procedures. I recently lost 90 pounds. So I was planning on keeping it going until surgery time anyway.

I also contacted Dr. Hughes also here in California just in the Los Angeles area. I emailed him yesterday and he got back to me yesterday requesting photos and more information about myself. I sent it to him yesterday and he replied today asking for more information. But he did say...."I think that liposuction of the upper and lower abdomen, sides, lower back, upper back, inner thighs and arms with fat transfer to the buttocks would be reasonable. I think that you will also benefit from tummy tuck in the future to address the loose skin. I think that you can do breast augmentation but I think that a breast lift will be helpful as well." After I got that email was when I really decided on getting a tummy tuck because of the way my skin is from losing so much weight. I like the prompt response I got from him. He should be getting back to me with a quote soon and I'll update you dolls as soon as I get that information.

During my research, I also found that a lot of people get a lot better results and pay about a third of the cost going out of the country. At first I was completely against it until I started seeing videos and reading reviews about how successful most people's stories are. Soooo I have thrown going out of the country in as an option as well. With that being said, the doctors that I have contacted already are Duran, Baez and Diaz. I emailed Diaz today and he responded a few hours ago, he only gave me a quote for tummy tuck and bbl. The price for the two would be $4000 USD.

One of the main reason why I'm even considering going to DR to get my surgery is because of the drastic difference in outcome. Also, the price difference. Even with travel, over night nurse, recovery home and surgeries it's still cheaper to go out of town. I'm going to pay extra at the recovery house so my friend or boyfriend could some and help me after surgery.

I know that I need to get down to 200 pounds in order to have a healthy surgery which is no problem. I plan on getting my procedures done in April so I can be somewhat healed for my birthday in June. I have 34 pounds to go! It's very doable especially because I know what I did last year to get my weight loss jump started.

I'm excited to decide which doctor to go to and pay my deposit so I can be a FABULOUS DOLL!!!!!

I plan on keeping updated on here throughout my entire process because I have yet to find anybody to keeps updating from before surgery to one year later with updates and pictures. So until next time dolls..... ????????????????????

Got my quote from Diaz

So since I've been contacting so many Drs i check my email like crazy for respondes. So this morning I was pleased to wake up to a response.once again I didn't get the full quote I needed but below Is the email:

Dr. Manuel Diaz saw you pictures and he think "I am confident I can do a great work with her body"

The price for Tummy Tuck+ Lipo (abdomen, back, flanks)+ Brazilian Butt Lift is US$4500.00 dollars. This price includes the following:

Blood work
Surgical procedure
One night at clinic
10 Massages
In case you decided to have a Full Package the price can be US$5500.00 US dollars. Including the before plus the following:

10 days stay (minimum amount of days need to stay)
Ground transportation from-to airport
Pos op meds
Nurse at CIPLA for surgery night
Hemoglobin level request by clinic and Doctor it is more than 12.3 gm, 13 for moe than 2 procedure.

Quote from Hughes

He recommended that I get my lipo and bbl first and then get my tummy tuck and breast aug. the total cost for the bbl would be $14,000. It think it's safe to say I'm going to DR! Excuse my language but FUCK THAT!!! Lol

Got two quotes from Yily but not the one I need lol

Your all-inclusive quote for surgery & accommodations: (AIRFARE IS NOT INCLUDED)

· Liposuction of the abdomen, full back, flanks and waist

· Tummy Tuck

· Recovery House accommodations: 10 days, 9 nights in a triple room

Quote for everything listed above: $5,200.00 USD

(If you do not want the recovery house & transportation deduct $700 USD)

· Liposuction of the abdomen, arms, thighs, full back, flanks and waist

· Recovery House accommodations: 8 days, 7 nights in a triple room

Quote for everything listed above: $4,300.00 USD

(If you do not want the recovery house & transportation deduct $550 USD)

Final quote from YILY: BBL, LIPO, TT, BA

· Liposuction of the abdomen, full back, flanks and waist

· Tummy Tuck

· Breast Augmentation

· Recovery House accommodations: 10 days, 9 nights in a triple room

Quote for everything listed above: $6,200.00 USD

(If you do not want the recovery house & transportation deduct $700 USD)

Stay at cipla?

Any dolls stay at cipla after sx?

Starting my vitamins

Starting my vitamins early because of some research I was doing today on the hemoglobin. The hemoglobin Hemoglobin is the protein molecule in red blood cells that carries oxygen from the lungs to the body's tissues and returns carbon dioxide from the tissues back to the lungs. Now, being that I am anemic, I already have a lower hemoglobin than most people. So I decided to start taking my vitamins early so that I can ENSURE my hemoglobin levels are high enough to get my procedures done. I would be mad as hell to get all the way to the DR and be denied because of something I could have prevented. It makes sense why our hemoglobin levels have to be high for surgery. If it's low, we won't have enough cells transferring the oxygen to the lungs which can cause MAJOR complications during surgery!!! I added the b12 because I use to take b12 shots last year and it helped boost my weight loss. I want to lose 20 more pounds before surgery because my BMI is currently straddling that NOT OPERABLE range. lol

Quote from Mañon

your cuote for:
Liposuction Tummy tuck and bbl is: US4,000

* The procedures will depend on your hemoglobin levels. 13gm/dl is the lower range.
* It is very important to have a good hemoglobin level to have the surgery done. Your hemoglobin levels have to be more than 13gm/ dl if will have more 2 procedures.
* If you have any health problem as asthma, diabetes, blood pressure or  BMI over 33 is compulsory to have the risk and complication insurances.

Our all-inclusive package included:
 •Full Bilingual Personal Assistant
•Pre-surgical medical examinations (Any other test will cost extra.):
1.  Chest X-Ray
2.  Routine Blood test
3.  Cardiologic Evaluation (EKG)
4.   (Any other test required due to a personal condition will cost extra)
•Operating Room
•Anesthesia (Epidural block)
•Post-surgical Accessory (1 Special Garments)
•Supplies and disposable materials
•Medical fees (Doctor's fee, X-Ray, Test, Cardiology and anesthesiology)
• One night at the clinic
•Consultation and medical follow up visit
•Physician examinations and consultations, pre and post operative

Things you should bring:
* Comfortable and cool clothes
* Sandals
* Baby Wipes
* Ensure flavor you prefer
* Cotton shirts
* Menstrual Pads

About Medication
The day after the surgery your Dr. give you a list of medications you need. Among these are: Antibiotics, painkillers, heparin, drinkable iron, gel for bruises, powders for the cure.

Price are in American Dollars.
 The deposit is 250 dollars to Rosaline Munoz by western union
* This price are guarantee for six months.
* You can  buy an extra garment for 140 USD.
* Non surgical guest to the house: US$75 /day + Transportation
 We do not accept financing, Credit Cards, check orders or checks.
The following are not included in the all inclusive package:
1. Air Ticket
2. Other transportation that is not medical.
3. Any Additional drug.
4. Surgeon views a hotel (You need to pay additional transportation, if you choose the hotel).

This cuote is only valid in case make a deposit.

Cordially Diana Diaz

Pictures of his work below

Prepping my body

As a part of me getting ready for SX, I'm bringing back a lot of things that I did last year to lose 80 ponds because I do want to drop 20 more before sx. Since my lowest weight, I've gained like 20 pounds back ???????? (got into a relationship with a chef... ???????????????????????? REASONING WHY: he always cooks lol) I use to wear these 3 sweat bands. L e right under my bra line, one on my lower stomach pouch ???? and one in the middle yo bring it all In. I also wear these when I work out and do my cardio. I just started getting back into the gym and plan to lose 20 pounds before sx! I'm excited to start this new journey, I know I can do it because I've done it before! ????????

Instagram is sooo HELPFUL!!!!

You gotta make a sx Instagram!!!! It's like real self but on Instagram!!! I found sx sisters and they helped me ultimately decide who I was going with!!! Also additional tips to boost my hemo and more!
Most ladies keep their page private and if you don't post or aren't on the journey they won't add you! Feel free to add my surgery page it's trxlldoll2016!

Cabral it is!!! #theking

I've decided to go with King Cabral in DR! My quote was $5000 for TT, BBL with LIPO of inner thighs, stomach, back and flanks with far transfer to hips as well!!!! I've booked my date in March! I'm super excited

High Class Recovery

So, since I picked what dr I was going to, it was time to find a place to stay for my recovery. I was messaging a lot of different RH's and Wendy was very responsive and very discriptive!!! I ask a lot of questions and can be complicating sometimes..... I'll be staying there for 14 days total. And my quote is:

First 9 days in the single
At $85 per day is (not charging for night of surgery)

Next 4 days in the double $75 per day (taking off a day because you are staying more than 10 days in total) balance is

So all together it's
$680 + $300 = $980 for the recovery house stay

$980 plus the $125 Transportation package which includes the airport pick up and airport drop off from our personal driver, who also speaks English. It as well includes unlimited rides to the doctors and back only as the doctor will require to see you several times or everyday thru out your visit.

Looking for sx buddy

Cabral 3.2
High class recovery

Staying from 3.1-3.14

Message me on here or follow my sx Instagram

MY supply list

Heyyy ladies... I know I have been MIA but tays because I have been more on Instagram because there is a really great community on there of ladies that help and share more frequently that people do on here. I know for a fact I will be more on Instagram post op because I'm already more on Instagram now and I haven't even left yet. Soooo if you haven't already go make a sx Instagram page and add me. My name is trxlldoll2016

Soooooo I know that there are a million and fifty supply list going around but I just wanted to post what I have already got and plan on getting in case it may help someone. I have been ordering supplies online and have been getting stuff from my local Walmart. The places I've been ordering from online are Walmart.com lol, inthepinkroom.com and Amazon of course.

Now, I would also like to say that this is the list that I have complied for myself from looking at other list from ladies who supply post op supply boxes. I was not going to pay my money for that when I can just go out and get the stuff myself. And save money doing it. This list might not work for you but I'm just letting you all know what I felt I needed to help along on my journey. ;)

What I already have:
Poise maxi pads
Cotton balls
Arnica gel
Tanks (3)
Gold bond itching powder
Gold bond itching powder spray
Baby wipes (2 large bags)
Band aids
Breath spirometer
Liter hand sanitizer
Thigh high compression socks
Knee high compression socks
Foam pads (for lipo foam)
Chux (60)
Assurance adult wash cloths (3 packs)
Ab board

Arnica creme
Depends adult diapers
Stool softener
Dial antibacterial soap
Boppy (back support not to sit on)
Bbl pillow or something similar
Alcohol pads
Maxi dresses
Tylenol pm

For scar treatment post op:
Scar away sheets
Rose hip oil
Bio oil
Almond oil

Now all of that stuff won't be going to DR with me. I'll make another post later when I actually start packing.

Let's talk HEMO

Let's talk hemo... Okay so as you all know (if you've been doing appropriate research) DR doctors require your hemo to be at a certain level before you can get cleared for sx. Cabral requires all his barbies to have a hemo of 13.0 to be cleared for sx. So I had my first appt with my PCP and they did test ok my thyroid, CBC, etc. So being that I am anemic and had just gotten off my period, I wasn't expecting my hemo to be very high. But it was a 13.3. Which I was very happy about!!! I want to raise it one point by March. So I want it to be a 14.3 but I'll settle for at least a 14.

Now if you don't know what the hemo is, you probably shouldn't be getting sx soon because you haven't done enough research. So google it just like I did. :)

Also in the picture you will see a bottle of blood builders... A lot of women take that. I opted to get the freeze died raw beet juice powder instead. Because the blood builders contains the vitamins that I'm already taking every day puls beets... The powder has more beets than the blood builders. And it's cheaper, I got it from Lassen's Whole Foods

A few things that I have added I will add pictures and tell you how I use them.
Other things that boost hemo:

Red meat
Dried fruits
Whole grains

Basically have a good balanced diet and your hemo will be raised. But there are other things you can take and do as well.
Check out the pictures and HAPPY HEMO RAISING ;)

Getting that BMI right!!!!

I am officially down to 235 pounds from 254 on December 8th!!'n YAYYY MEE!!! That brought my BMI down from a 37% to a 34%. I want to get down to 225 before sx so my BMI will be 33%!!!

Was at the ER yesterday for some bullshit... ANDDD they did a CBC.. My HEMO is a 14.3 YAYYYYYY

That beet juice powder works REALLYYYY GOOD!!!!!

And I drink a tablespoon in a cup or orange juice like every other day. I will continue to do that until I leave DR. (See previous post about Hemo to see other things that have helped me)

Ball of nerves ;(

So I know that this is probably normal but I'm in a complete ball of nerves. One minute I'm excited and happy and wana hurry it up, then I'm scared, then nervous, then anxious then I get cold feet and I'm like Fuck it and just forget what I've spent already. Most time I'm ready and excited!!! And I just text my friend this and he said go with your heart, so I said my heart is like "fuck yeah bitch!!! We gone be fine as fuck... We're doing this!" Lol I'm so ready to be snatched but then I just get in a ball of nerves.

Okay, I'm better now. I've read a lot of dolls say they go through this. It's natural for such a life changing event. 36 days until I leave to go to the dr OMG OMG OMG IM EXCITED AGAIN okay, that's all Thanks dolls

RH Change

I am no longer staying at high class recovery for my stay. Nothing against the RH or Wendy personally but I met two ladies who are my SX sisters and I would feel more comfortable staying at the RH with them. So I will be staying at Princess Recovery House. I will save my deposit with Wendy for when I go to Contreras for my Tatas!!!!

ALL PACKED 20 days to go

I'm basically all packed...

Still have to get: