5 Foot, Baby Face. 2 Girlies - Dominican Republic, DO

5 foot, 2 girls, athletic build. Going to Dra Yily...

5 foot, 2 girls, athletic build. Going to Dra Yily next month and a little anxious. Looking for 1.) anyone with recent Yilly review and 2.) surgery buddy. My body is solid except my stomach, I'm curious as to how my body will accept bbl from lipo.
Recovery houses also, I haven't booked one any advice on this and traveling solo? This is for my vets!!!

Yily in two weeks!!!

Any one gonna be in DR with yilly last week of July? My rx date is 7/28 and ill be staying at luxury RH.

Just left the ER

Can you believe ants bit me and all of a sudden I'm allergic to them!!! Eyes were blood shot red, couldn't breathe, blurred vision, my ears and fingers were swollen and burning, and could barely walk to the car!! I'm like days away from rx and then this???
I felt better after a cortisone shot and benedryl administered by the nurse and was able to walk out feeling a lot better. The only thing is they told me to stay on steroids for the next few days???
Why now? I was so mentally prepared for my rx on 7/28. Anyone been through this before? On top of that my period starts tomorrow?? Will I still be able to make my date?!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon