Brazilian Butt Lift with Fat Transfer , Butt Implants and Lipo Chin

So here i go , i'm nineteen years old girl and i...

So here i go , i'm nineteen years old girl and i have been wanting to have a hourglassed body since 2 or 3 years back , i want to have a curvy body and a big butt as i have got a flat butt and people usually tell me "oh! Dont do it, just hit the gym for 3 or 4 months u dont need this ,u r very young ", all this is true but my ass and my hips will not grow going to the gym im pretty sure of this ,it would be just a little more lifted . So i decided to save money and do it , i was thinking about to go with alexander aslani as he works here in Spain and i think he is the best in Spain but in the end i chose Dr Julio Molina i saw his instagram and molina dolls pictures and he seems to be a good doctor plus he always answeres me on whatsapp . I'm a little bit scared as i have to go all the way from Spain to Dominican Republic and do this on my own but i think in Santodomingo , plastic surgeons are more skilled with brazilian butt lift and butt augmentation.
I will do it the 14th of november of 2016 but all it will depend on this wednesday when i get an analysis done and see if my level of blood will let me do this . So i will keep u all informed. Im also trying to gain some weight but it seems like it doesnt work , thats why i also decided to get butt implants with the fat transfer cuz if i do this surgery without the implants im sure the fat will dissapear in some months , im right now 57kilos , around 125,6 pounds and im 160cm/ 5'3"

changed date to 28th of november

Hey dolls , i had to change my surgery date to 28th of this month as i got invitated to a family event , i have alreasy got the results of blood test , my doctor here in spain didnt tell me anything about the results but i noticed the Lymphocytes are lower than normal . Anyway im waiting for the answer of the surgeon .

I made it

Yesterday i did my surgery and i have to tell that im glad with results but it hurts and it feels uncomfortable due that i got butt implants and fat grafting at same time. The surgeon told me that i had enough fat like 6L they took but i wanted butt implants as well ,cuz im afraid that the fat get absorbed in the future , i cant sit in 3 weeks but i will try to be as much as comfortable i can cuz this is what i wanted since very long ago.

12 Days post op

My post surgery has been okay , in the beggining it has been difficult and so painful, i have never imagined this surgery could hurts so much like i felt . But now im doing fine , the most difficult thing is getting used to sleep on my stomach but once u make through the first week u start to feel better . I couldnt take shower for 8 days , after the 8 days i washed my faja and i took a shower being very careful to not get water in the surgical points , i had to wash my hair in the sink . My drainage is now better they will remove it on monday and they will allow me to sit down but in a way that i cant leave the weight of my body in my butt i have to sit in a especific way that the doctor will tell me and preferentially on a cushion

inflamation problems

There is something nobody told me and i did not expect when i got the surgery and its that the vagina looks horrible , my clitoris became giant and and the colour changed , but its quite normal due to the inflamation , my vagine backed to normal after 8 or 9 days post op
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon