Durán Doll It Is - Dominican Republic, DO

After much research I've decided to go with Dra....

After much research I've decided to go with Dra. Durán for liposculpture & BBL. She's been my first choice from the start. She's just very consistent w/ her results. I got a bunch of quotes & narrowed down to Durán & Plazas in Columbia (love his Lipo game) I got a quote through SurgiCoordinator & they said Durán only had end of Nov & after dates available. I wasn't feeling that. I decided to try to cut out the middle man even though I've heard she's impossible to get a hold of. I prayed about it, sent my email, called & spoke to Fania (in Spanglish) & got my quote the next day. Sent my deposit & called the next day & was able to get October 20 date which is the exact date I wanted! Look at God!! I'm def staying prayed up during this process. It all lined up pretty easy so I'm just gonna have faith everything will work out. I'm super stoked!! Durán Doll here I come!!

I chose SerenityII as my RH. Paid my deposit & got my confirmation email from them & I'm all reserved for my dates. Wow little by little it's really happening. Am I crazy?? Am I really gonna go thru with this??? I've had tunnel vision about having sx this whole year. Researched like crazy, got a million quotes from docs all over. Finally, now that I'm taking steps towards really doing it, I can't lie it's cray!!! So far I've had a good experience in my journey w/ contacting Durán & placing my deposits w/ her & RH. I'm staying positive. I still get nervous tho! Please pray for me!!!

Dra. Durán

For all the dolls trying to get in touch with Dra. Durán w/o a coordinator this is the required info you need to receive a quote. Send this info & pics to the email address. In the the subject put- Quote for & your name - Send your email 1st then call 5 mins later. Tell them you just sent your email w/ info & pics to receive quote. Do this early 7-830a. If there's a language barrier you may consider using a coordinator as it may ensure you receive a quicker quote. Hope this helps. Best wishes!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon