Dr. Mallol is a HIDDEN GEM (^_^)

I've been thinking about getting a BBL for a few...

I've been thinking about getting a BBL for a few years now, so finally I this year I decided I was gonna do it, initially I was going to a U.S. but changed my mind a month before my surgery, I came across Dr. Mallol on here by one of his patients whose results I felt in love with immediately, I did my research on Dr. Mallol & decided to contact his office for a quote and consultation, his staff are very prompt, I think I got my quote the next day, made my deposit and 3 weeks later I was in D.R., met with Dr. Mallol, we talked about the procedure and what my expectations are, & what he can deliver, consultation went fine, he has a technique which is the DBL ( Dominican ButtLift) he's very detailed and doesn't rush you, had my pre-op test done and surgery was scheduled in 2 days, surgery went fine, besides the pain, get some real pain meds, please DO NOT BUY THE PAIN PUMP, the worse $200 I've ever wasted, I'm still mad about that pain pump....& also have extra money for Blood transfusion, in case you might need it....Anyway I am extremely satisfied with my results, I am going in with him for round 2 to achieve to full look I'm looking for, I think I need a tummy tuck.

Before pics (-_-)