Dr. Hasan 2017 bbl and lipo

Hey RS Sistas, I'm Brittani and I will be sharing...

Hey RS Sistas, I'm Brittani and I will be sharing my SX journey with you. I'm not able to get into my old account so I just made a new one. Ughh... But...

I will be having surgery March 2017 with Dr. Duran in the Dominican Republic!! I just received my quote on Friday September 16th and I am ready to pay my deposit. I'm just waiting on my friend to get her quote so we can book our surgery on the same day. Ladies stay positive on who you want to go to and if your mind is stuck on a surgeon, go with your gut.

Prices.....
Bbl & liposculture = $3900
Surgicoordinator fee= $200 (no way around it)
Total= $4100.00
Deposit is $250 + $200(surgicoordinator fee)=$450.00 to hold SX date

I was so undecided between a few different doctors like Fisher, Yily, Medina, & Duran and I already paid my deposit for Yily :-( but fuck it I'm going to Duran. She is the Queen!! Check out my list of expenses in my pictures. I tried to think of everything so I can know an estimated total.

Until next time ...

Switching to Dr.Hasan in Miami

Ok Sistas, this has been a hell of a journey for me already. As you know I have been in between a few doctors and Its crazy how stressful and important it is to choose the right Doctor for you. I have been so fortunate and lucky to receive quotes from all of my top doctors (especially Duran) but I got a deal that I could not pass up. I got a special for Dr.Hasan in Miami that just completely changed my mind about all other doctors . Dr Hasan is known for sculpting the body and gives you a Coca-Cola bottle shape . As everyone says they have been "Hasanafied" after he sculpts them . Lol. Well I got a special for 12 areas of lipo for $4000.00 !!! Yasss hunty !! And I added arm lipo for $500.00 extra. So $4,500.00!! Y'all I'm so excited!! Even though my top pick was originally Dr.Fisher because one of his clients are a client of mines and her body is the bomb.com, Fisher's prices jumped up so I decided to go to the D.R. But now after getting that special I'm super happy and ready to become Hasanafied .

I paid my deposit yesterday and I secured my date for surgery. I am going in March and I'm so fucking excited!! Now everything is going to be more affordable. I don't have to buy a $300 plane ticket, $145 passport, pay Duran's $200 for medicine, and all other fees. And I'm only 3 hours away from home. :-)

If anyone knows of a good apartment or hotel to stay in near vanity and maybe a nurse or a caregiver please let me know as I am not paying the high ass prices of Miami recovery houses.

Well ladies it's been real and any question or advice I would love to hear. Until next time ...

Dr. Hasan March 2017!!

So my deposit is PAID for Dr. Hasan and my date is set for March 2017!!!im officially 5 months pre op!!!My friend and I both paid our deposits so we just need to find a place to stay and get our massages situated. We only plan to stay in Miami for 5 days 4 nights because we live 4 hours away and we don't think it's necessary to stay in Miami for a long time. I already found a good masseuse for our lymphatic massages in our area and I hear Marian from massage professionals in Miami is good so that's who we are using.

As far as my experience with vanity, lawwd help me. My coordinator acts like she has no clue of anything so I am about to switch. I heard good things about Leo and Margret but if you know of a good one please let me know ladies. As well if you know of an affordable hotel/apartment/condo that's close to vanity please let me know as well. I'm so ready for this surgery and I hope time flys by.

Oh yea. It's nice that you will receive a portal that will have your surgery countdown as well as your medical assistant for SX . It will have your surgery on the calendar which is good for reassurance that your date is secure !!

Massages Booked!!

So my friend and I just paid the $50 deposit for our lymphatic drainage massages . Surgery on March 10th and massages on March 11th and March 13th. We couldn't go on Sunday March 12th because they are closed. Sighh. But anyways I'm so excited ! We are going to @medicalmassageprofessionals and getting massages done by Marian which everyone talks about on here. She's the bomb.com and I only want the best results. Deposit was $50 and for two massages is $140 so we still owe $90 at the time of the first appointment. She does not travel so we would have to go to their office . To contact her you have to email her at miamimedicalmassage@gmail.com but it's best to just pay your deposit first then email to set your date. Hope this helps ladies .

Ughhh!! Eres/Vanity changed sx date

So ladies I am still here and promise to be here through out my whole journey. So I went onto my Vanity/Eres portal and seen that my date was no longer on the calendar !!!! I immediately called and spoke to my surgery coordinator and she said my SX date needs to be changed because Hasan will be on vacation . First off, why TF wasn't I notified and had to call myself to find this out? Secondly I already had my massages booked so y'all are completely screwing me. Third , will there be any other dates IN MARCH for me and my friend as we are going together for surgery? This is the bullshit I was hoping I wouldn't have to deal with with them but I guess everybody goes through it. Now I am waiting for Hasan to come back so she can verify he will be gone my SX date and I will have to reschedule . As soon as I hear back from them I will notify you ladies .

SX date False Alarm

So in my last post you could see I was pissed but it was a false alarm. My surgery coordinator called back and informed me that Hasan will be available on my date and everything is still ok. I just made sure that if there was any changes I would be informed ASAP but just to make sure I will be calling every 2 weeks to make sure myself. Sad to say you can't trust them and I do not have time to find something out the last minute. So for now I'm still on for my surgery . I will update again if anything changes. Starting January is when I will be buying my supplies.

70 days till SX

Omg ladies it's getting real. Today it's officially 70 days until surgery. I honestly kind of been away from real self but the closer it gets I will be updating a lot more. Until next time

Officially 60 days till SX!!

Yessss bitchhhh . I'm officially 60 days till my surgery !! It's unreal . Time has flew by literally and it's all starting to get real. I keep thinking about the surgery. What will I look like etc. watching YouTube videos. Out of all the videos and pictures of hasan'S patients, I need him to serve me the body of Chene Monique. Lawwwd her waist is super snatched and her booty is perfect !!

My weight is currently 148 and I am 5'3 which puts my bmi at a 26.2. I'll take it. I really wanted to gain weight but at this point I'm ok with that size as I know it's ALL stored fat.

So my friend and I are having SX the same day and luckily she has a job at a hotel which gives her a free week at any extended stay hotel every year and she's been kind enough to let us use that which I am so thankful for. It's so nice to have a supportive person going through the whole process with you as everyone else I've talked to either was low key hating or didn't seem to care. At this point I don't talk about it at all which anyone else. But anyways we are going to stay at an extended stay for free and just bring my sister or mom to help us through SX and getting is around. We definitely are saving so much from not paying for stay nor a nurse . Honestly we might get a nurse for the first few days because I'm a little scared of not having one. But we will see.

Massages are book and our stay is being processed through the hotel so we are good. I haven't bought any supplies yet as I am waiting a little closer to SX . Maybe a month before or start buying little things here and there. But I definitely will start updating more ladies since I am officially 60 day till being mf'n snatched !!!!

Supplies!! Must read!!

Ladies so I've kinda been on Amazon looking for the best deals on supplies and trying to figure out everything I need and I must say this is stressful. I wrote a mini list but I felt like i was missing things. And I definitely don't want to get unnecessary items that I won't use. A doll on real self mentioned Diamond Care and Recovery and after looking at their ig and website all of my worries are over. They have packages with everything you need and they aren't overpriced at all. I figured why not just save time and a headache and order everything from them. I hit them up on ig and they said they will be having a special later this week on packages. So my friend and I will both be buying or recovery boxes as soon as the sale drops. The original price is 189.99. I hope this helps.

Website: diamondcareandrecovery.com
Ig: diamondcareandrecovery
Bbl+Lipo Package : The Barbie Box

RECOVERY BOX INCLUDES:

1.ABDOMINAL PADS (STERILE) 25 CT.
2.ACETAMINOPHEN EXTRA STRENGTH PM (TYLENOL PM) 24 CT.
3.ADULT PRE-MOISTENED DISPOSABLE 4.WASHCLOTHS 48 CT.
5.ALCOHOL PREP PADS BOX OF 200
6.ANTI-ITCH CREAM 1.25 OZ
7.ARNICARE ARNICA GEL 2.6 OZ
8.ARNICARE ARNICA ORAL PELLETS APPROX 80
9.BEDSIDE CARE BODY WASH
10.BISACODYL LAXATIVE TABLETS 5 MG (DULCOLAX) 25 CT.
11.COMPRESSION STOCKING KNEE HIGH 1 PAIR
12.COTTON TANK TOP 2 PAIR (WHITE)
13.HIBICLENS 4 OZ
14.DIAL ANTIBACTERIAL SOAP 1 BAR
15.DISPOSABLE CHUX UNDERPADS PACK OF 20
16.DOCUSATE SODIUM (COLACE) 100MG 12 CT. (STOOL SOFTENER)
17.MAXIMUM ABSOBENCY PADS 39 CT.
18.SURGICAL TAPE
19.TOOTHBRUSH TRAVEL KIT 4 PC (TOOTHBRUSH, TOOTHBRUSH CAP, 0.85 OZ. TUBE OF TOOTHPASTE, AND TRAVEL BAG)
20.BUTTERFLY AB BOARD FAJAS M&D
21.3 LIPOSUCTION FOAM SHEETS
22.LUMBAR MOLDER FAJAS M&D

*it gives you the option to choose your size compression socks and t-shirt
Miami Physician