Sorry dolls for being silent for a while... Work has been hectic...
Anyways, I finally managed to contact all the Drs I desired, Duran, Fatima, Salama and Yily. I will list out my experience as follows:
Duran: reading other dolls frustrations and taking on experience of those who seamlessly got a quote. I signed up with Bella Vista consultants and paid $350 for premium service. Jasmine is quick to respond (I believe her service is essential for all RS Sisters who don't live in the States). Filled forms and sent my pics.. Duran responded next day with a quote of $3,800. This price is for BBL, Lipo to arms, flanks, inner thighs, abdomen and armpit area. The quote however does not include :
Labs & Exams: $250-$300 USD
Medications: $150-$200 USD
Insurance: $150 USD
Massages: $30 USD (Each)
Second Stage Garment (Faja): $150 USD
Blood Transfusion*: $250 USD
Fatima: from reviews here on realself I reckoned she will be easiest to reach... I was so wrong.. it took Lesley 1 month to respond to my enquire via realself. I decided to add her number to wats app, I waited for 2 weeks to get a response. Finally, she asked me to send pics wats app and my stats. Once I told her I had kids via C-section her response was you need a TT. Honestly, I was shocked, Lesley isn't a surgeon how does she make such an immediate assessment . Well dolls, Fatima is the only Dr who has insisted I require a TT. I'm Not up for that, so she's totally ruled out. By the way she quoted $4,300 for all the procedures listed above and a TT. Lesley / Fatima were also gracious enough to answer my questions below;
1. How many surgeries do you perform a daily? 3-4 limit,
2. Can I have a massage day after. Or how quickly can I have a massage. You can start massages upon your first post op visit
3. Will compression garment have negative effect on the hip and buttocks graft. What compression garment do You use. No, the compression garments does not effect the fat transfer, we use VOE brand for the first few days , and then the patient is to get a second stage garment which you can get here.
4. What is the maximum fat you will remove? 8lts. is the legal limit
5. What is the maximum fat to inject in my hips and butt? that all depends on how much fat the patient has available during the liposculpture procedure to be transferred
6. How many post op check ups will you give. based on a 10 day stay 3-4, or depends on your own personal need, some patients have to be seen more than others based on their evolution after sx
7. Do you use drains for lipo? How much will i need to drain and how long will it be for. Also will I drain after 15 days. Yes, We use drains for the liposculpture procedure, the length of time will depend on your own body, range is 10-18 days depending on how much you drain
8. Do you provide pass for wheel chair at the airport? yes,
9. Do you provide all the post surgery meds in the quote and if so what are they? Yes, we provide antibiotic, pain meds, higher dosege Iron, Omeprazol
Good info for you dolls still in the decision making process.
Salama: although DR is my 1st choice... I havnt been able to get a buddy to come with me and i'm scared s@*% about the horror stories about the sanitary conditions of CIPLA and nasty nurses to be there by myself.
To get my SX done in the states Salama is my only choice...
Nancy is very professional, responds quickly as well. Salama quoted $9,299 for all the areas listed. This quote includes lipo to all of the areas listed above. additional areas will cost $500/ area.
It includes two postoperative massages, two custom compression garments, boppy pillow, cosmetic surgery insurance, lipo foam & board.
Yily: thanks to all you sisters on RS being truthful about your experiences and posting your journey. I contacted Yily via watsapp on Sunday... First in Spanish, then in English.. It took her a few hours to respond with her email address. she asked for my details and pics... Sent that and got a quote the next day. Yily quoted $4,400 inclusive of :
One compression garment
Pre-operative blood work (TTP, HIV, Hbs, HCV, BASAL GLYCEMIA,GLYCEMIA, UREA, SERUM CREATININE, FULL BLOOD COUNT, VDRL, BLOOD TYPE Y RH) EKG test performed by our resident cardiologist
Anesthesiologist Fee (Epidural Block)
Clinic and Surgery Fees (room, operating room, nurses, IVs, meals, surgical assistants, etc).
Although her offer looks good i'm not strung out on Yily, cause of her schedule... Operating 10 gals or more a day seems a tad bit much.
Anyway RS Dolls.... now I'm caught between Duran and Salama. Will weigh the pros and cons and make a decision. Will keep y'all updated..