Round 2 Minus Butt with Dra Yily! - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello dolls!! This is my second time returning to...

Hello dolls!!

This is my second time returning to rs. I tried to document my bbl in 2013, but I go to DR and all my prior posts where deleted. I got frustrated and said forget it. On April 22 2013 I had a bbl w lipo of arms and breast lift with Yily. She did an amazing job! Although my body transformed emensely! I knew I would need a touch up. My hemo level was around 13. Yily performed my breast lift first, then bbl. My hemo leveled dropped, so she was no able to do a lot of aggressive lipo. She also informed me that my left cheek skin was very tight and it was difficult for her to inject fat. Fast forward to today, I have packed on a few ( always struggled with my weight) although my results are still wonderful weight loss will not aid in most of my concerns. I requested a quote for lipo of full back (flanks/ upper and lower bra roll) stomach and lipo of the chin with injection of the hips only. * I may add inner thigh lipo as well. My butt is a great shape and looks very natural. I don't want to over do it. I am looking for more body contour. I'm hope to have procedure in November. Super excited!!!

Past surgery info

Here is a compressed review of my bbl and breast lift in 2013 with Yily. I came to DR with my mom who was my care giver as well. The flight was very long. When we arrived we found a taxi and went straight to our hotel. The driving in dr is very different the US, but it was a great adventure. I forget the name of the hotel we stayed at, but it was very grand. I booked flight and room together 7 day stay and round trip flight was about 900 dollars. The next we caught a to the facility where I did my labs and test. It was crowded but the ladies where all positive and friendly. My hemo came back at a 13 that day I was so happy. Some ladies could not have surgery because of their levels. I was the last surgery of the day, which had me nervous. At 9pm it was finally my time. The blue pill had been taken and it was no turning back. I remember drifting off and seeing all types of groovy flowers and colors. Lol I believe I woke up once and said something Very embarrassing! But I don't remember what!! Smh ( clear your mind before surgery if not u might wake up and tell it all lol)! I do remember waking up after surgery and seeing an old mad between my legs putting in a catheter. He wasn't pervy tho. I finally came to with my mom beside me. Telling me she was about to see what took so long it was no going on 12 lol. The next day I was fed soup and my catheter was removed (wasn't that bad). Yily came in later that afternoon. She revealed everything went good. But my skin was very tight also my hemo level dropped. I was given meds and injections to bring levels up. She looked at my drain and everything was good. I stayed about 5 days after surgery. That was a bad idea, it was not enough time to heal and worst I came back to us with my drain. The plane ride was hell. It was hard to breath! I felt like I was gonna die smh. When I finnally arrived home I felt a lil better. After two days of feeling weak I went to the er. I was told there that I needed a blood transfusion. The next day I was released after I prayful conscience a doctor to remove my drain. (FYI most doctors will not agree to do it)! Over all it was worth it. My body looks amazing! I don't even remember what I looked like before. I don't even have old body pics! lol ppl def noticed the difference but I don't tell anyone anything because it's none of their business.

Pictures of me currently 5'1 175lbs smh

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Very kind and skilled!! I think one of the best around!! Def underrated!!