British Doll..BBL & TT Dr Baez Yes Please - Dominican Republic

Well I am starting from beginning, so need to do...

Well I am starting from beginning, so need to do everything, just payed deposit which the lady's at the bank took all year.... lol but dun. Email my copy of receipt..
Hoping for the 19th of October need to find a RH now... any help with anything from you dolls is a MASSIVE HELP.????
Before I forget talk to your dr.(GP) it made me feel all the better about my decision. I'm 33 with 2 kids baby 8mth. And I wanted to know if was in good health.
As my last labour was hard and had to receive blood,
Made me think of all those donors.... if your are one thank you. You save lives.xx

The 3 most important people to talk to

There are 3 people who you should be telling what you plan to do.... in no order.

1: YOUR Dr . GP.
I decided to go and sit down with my dr, 1st I needed to check my bloods, and 2nd he knows your health better than you do.
I decided to get straight to the point.I was nervous about the 1000 of questions like why.
To my surprise the 1st thing he said is you are not the 1st and won't be the last... instant stress realise.
As we sat and he grew more interested in RS. And how us ladies obtain information on our doctors. He made sure I had all the test i needed and what he thought would be helpful.

Most of us are afraid of disapproval.
But if you think you are ready they will understand. Just make sure you let them know you have research your dr and even show them the site (RS)
It's important for your mental.

3: YOUR HUSBAND/ WIFE.(partner)

By know I'm sure you have discussed it. And most likely are being supported.
IF you don't have a partner tell your good friend who you know is a TRUE FRIEND.

Starting some gentle Iron

So I did my bloods... and as I wait for the results I thought, why not start some Harmyoglobin building.. so I asked my chemist and he recommended this..
As anyone tried or using it?
It seems to have all Dr Baze recommended.
Folic acid,vitB12 and iron.

Recovery house...PLEASE.. :(

Please Dolls help! don't know where to start! I have under 2mth to go and the last thing I want is to settle .
I don't want to compromise on my recovery,
But not trying to get taken for a ride, herd these places try to squeeze ever penny out of you.
I whatsapp Real recovery
#849 205 -2018
$65 a night $20 massages..
But just feel like I need to check out other places.. this is driving me crazy..
Any help....?

Disappointed in Dr' Team.

So. I have payed my deposit and was hoping for some sort of following up from the person I spoke to view email,
But I am the one constantly emailing them.
Starting to think twice about this. :(

I still have not received any info about when I should be trying to get into the country, what I should be doing now, would have liked a list of what we should be doing or bringing.
If it was not for the Dolls who post all this info on here. We would be lost.we should not have to be reading through 100s of review for basic information, that we should be told.
This a major surgery, not a dam hair cut. Pissed as hell with the service so far...

Rant over... SMDA

OMG. Flight Booked

so i have just booked my flight, £1075.00 with IBERIA, i know its a... lot, but its because its 1st class back, cant do 8+ hr on that new Ass, going vi Madrid,
its all soaking in now its a lot of money, so i got a rush of excitement.. yeah! (clasping hands)
omg this is so going down, feel like i have put some wight on thinking o it will go to my Ass, but now im think i will get on slimmimgworld and shift a bit, just want to be healthy,
where are my ladies at man, anyone from the UK doing/thinking about this?

To Do To Buy LIST!

A list of what to buy and what might be a good idea.x

i just copped the list as i will be using it, and i know you might be needing it too, xx

Schedule Labs (if they're not done by surgeon)
Schedule lymphatic massages for after the surgery (if your surgeon doesn't provide)

Female urinal (won't be able to sit after surgery)
Bleach spray & baby wipes to clean yourself until you can shower again
Anti-bacterial soap to clean your incisions
Neosporin for drain sites after they're removed
Alcohol pads to make the area sterile before taking your Heparin shots (to prevent blood clots)
Q-Tips to clean around incision sites
Gauze pads & medical tape to redress drain tubes
Camisoles/tank-tops to wear under garment to avoid skin irritation
Maxi dress or something loose fitting that's easy to slip on and off after surgery
Easy slip-on shoes (so you don't have to bend over and tie them)
Compression stockings to help prevent pulmonary embolism
Compression Sleeve (only if you're getting arm Lipo)
A big pair of panties in case that time of the month arrives
Boppy pillow to protect your booty after surgery
Faja or compression garment
Epifoam or board/foam
Arnica tablets to help with bruising and swelling
Stool softener/laxatives
Pre-op vitamins and post-op protein shakes to help repair body

Nice-to-Haves (But Not Absolutely Necessary)
Suction hooks to hold up drains while showering
Sugar scrub (sugar and olive oil) for your pre-surgery shower
Body scrubber to help reach an itch
Hand lotion
Firming lotion
Empty bottle to put syringes in
Socks to put over compression stockings
Old towels/linens/shower curtain to keep from staining new linens
Neck/body pillows
Chux Pads
Pills organizer
Mederma Cocoa Butter (for scars)
Chapstick/Vasaline, something to keep your lips from getting dry
Band-Aids to cover incisions
A good camera to document your journey
Folding chair to assist going to the bathroom (cut out the bottom of the chair and position it over the toilet)
Yoga mat to place behind knees

If You're Traveling, Don't Forget:
Body wash and baby wipes
Fill doctor prescriptions before leaving
Protein powder shakes, fruits and veggies
Reusable tote/bag to carry stuff in
Ponytail holders
A good camera to document your journey/any electronics you'll need
Shaker cup if you're bringing protein shakes

Omg less than a mth

UK to DR Baze in less than a mth, so today I decided to book with Real was really easy. And they are quick to response. Well everyone I tried was to be fair. Why I chose them!
PRICE of course I need a private room and there price was right. I'm a light sleeper, like very light.
The street lights come on i wake up. Lol

Anyway yea I was thinking about Princess as they provide a lot of the stuff you need like
, transportation Airport And doctors appoiments, WiFi, cable , private bath, 3 meals daily, 1 snacks, laundry, nursery care 24/7,Ac, hot water, cameras. Massages Here $25 us. Suplies as chux, alcohol, Medical taipe, gatore, gloves, & gauze.
Double room: 85 dollars
2 snack
nurse 24
massages is 20 per 1
85 us private room.
So it boil down to price....
As I am typing i am wondering if Princess will give a better price if I ask.....
Will try.

Uk to DR in 17 days.....

So i have 17. Well 16 days b4 i go so trying to tie up loose ends...loose ends.. aint even did a thing talk about dragging my foot. Sigh... my 1st bloods were 12.9 b4 I started to take my supplements. So hope it will be even better.

I decided to go with Real Recovery. But message them wanted to know if they have a check list of things to take.... why have I not heard anything back!
These people will drive you crazy if you alow them. Thank God I have 2 small ones to keep me busy

UK TO DR IN 13 days ....

So today I saw my Dr (GP) and just check my blood pressure, Wight and talk about what meds I will need to travel with.. ano did bloods again.
I'm quite lucky as I have known him from I was a teenager.
So I had to ask him what is a GAUZE... AND CHUCK.. all these things the girls talk about's bandage and basically bed liner like you put down so your child don't wet the bed. (If your a parent)
So.... I just got 2 packs from boots.. I'm sure they will do the job.

Before I forget..
I see some girls take ensure..
I am taking its cousin. Same shit different name there all protein shakes.
Will do a list of what I get and where, when I get my finger out. Xx

The Dreaded Pictures

Today marks 10 days Cound down,
So I thought I will women up and post the world's fattest woman picture.. as that's how it feels right now.

Some packing

Ok so I have started to shop.
Left to right.
4 new /3 old maxi Dress boohoo. £5
vidal (antibacterial soap)
Antiseptic liquid, antiseptic wound wash, wound healing gell, 2pk femfresh, 6 Promax milk
6 Pk maternity pads buy 2 get 1 free and 12 stay dry bed pad.

Sainsbury: little ones 4 Pk baby wipes.
Toothbrush& 2 small toothpaste just in case..some one beg one. :(

Tomorrow on a mission to finish my list. X

Shopping round 2

Hey Dolls so I tried to complete my shopping and get this bag packed.
So left to right.

2pk men sleeveless vest ( wife beater) hate that name. Smh.
Mints 2pk for £1 poundland
Bath brush... my body scratcher.... herd of how itchy liposuction makes you. So will be using as a back scratcher.. ;)
Dettol surface cleaner 1£
Meds manager £1
Asda Pineapple in juce x5 for £2
Also got 4 Camisole

My purchased important meds. ****

Ok so there is some medication the Dr (gp) can't give on normal prescripen (NHS price)
So you have to purchase it privately but they still need to provide you with a script for them.
Or you can purchase them in DRS but I want to use what my GP knows.
So those 2 are antibiotics and the blood thinner injection.
I shop around and got the best price at Asda.
42 × pills
10x injection

2 days Count down

Omg. So I have 2 more days before I leave..
And my dam period comes, it's so heavy so I just stop my irons.. for now, hoping it don't lower my hib count. It's 13.5 or was last week,
I'm so looking forward to this trip.
I think I am more excited about being able to just sleep and rest... I have a 3 year old and a just 9 mth old who are ill and wants mummy comfort at midnight 3 and 6 in the morning...
My husband said I'm just excited about getting you dam right, my new ass is the cherry on the cake.
Got all my meds now. My cuz has to have surgery next week and they give her some kind of shampoo to bath with.i must find out the name.
Goodnight for now my beauty's

Night before my flight

So it's the night before my flight, less than 12hr.
And I have just been sitting in the passenger seat.. up till now, just going with the flow. Well tonight I had a massive cry.. as I sat holding my baby putting him to sleep, I have always put my family 1st. But it's feels so selfish right now to be leaving them behind as I go for what I want. I know it will be OK. But I just can't shake this moment in time. Just sitting in the chair with my baby fast asleep.
Mother of life look over my family as I would. Keep them safe and happy until I return... :(

Just touch down in Dr town

Quick update... No 1st I want to say thank you for all your kind words lady's. It made such a difference.
Ok so they kids was like bye mum. Baby did not even look twice. Lol
I love them
Sorry yea.. so if you can get seats at the front of the plane. Do. makes a difference when it's time to get out the airport.
If you can get your tourist card on line do. If not you can there for 10 USD. It's just a recipe.
But if you get it here be the 1st off that flight.
The country is beautiful and modern. It reminds me of trinidad a little. O did I say it is hot. As soon as my flat ass get out the airport i feel it..
I'm at what was Real Recovery. Now tropical something or another will get the name and do a review. But it's lovely and so are the owner and her daughter..
So I'm going to take a bath eat. And bed... as tomorrow I go see Dthe Baez. Night for now girls

what is for me can't be for anyone else.

Hey chicks sorry i took so long.... but I have been feeling really down. Ok so let me start
I went to do my labs on the 18 yesterday.
Only to be told by the Dr (cardiologist)
That my heart rate was not normal.. and like that I can't have surgery....

So I had to go a diagnosis centre where they attached a heart monitor for 12 hr. So I went home and try to get some sleep and relax, as he said stress would cause those reading so I need to relax my skin.. so they know it's not my heart but my dam mind... you how us women are..
Dr Baze said i should go the next day early for the results and she will do my surgery in the afternoon..

Got to the clinic got this dam thing taken... only to be told by these girls no doctor to give results today. Come back Saturday..... now look at all the blood drain out of me... I was so piss I was like forget this I'm going home. Cause this right her is stressing me.
Ruth was like don't worry Doll I will call them later we will get it. If not today tomorrow.

Now I am hungry as he'll aint eat since yesterday cause I want my surgery..

So right now I stop got a whole lot of food and is stuffing my fat happy ass....

No surgery trying to change my flight back.

So got my results back. And it's bad news....

There is something up with my heart. Cardiologist can't give the go ahead. I have been getting chest pain after my last child but thought it was my new mattress.. apparently not. I am literally heartbroken! But what can I do.I just have to go back home. Why every time ever time I try to do something for me. It never happens... I am in tears right now but there is just nothing I can do.I have saved so long.and lost so much money I could have put towards my kids future. I feel like a fool for wanting this.

These recovery house people...kmt

These people only about the f#$&ing money..
Trust me I will give you guys the full later.
But I asked and payed for a private room.. why the mock have they just bring a chick in the room.when I still have like 6hr in this place... kmt
Later girls later