Just a Little Bit of Femininity...BBL? Sure Why Not! - Dominican Republic

5'11 athletic Build female. Seeking Yily or Duran...

5'11 athletic Build female. Seeking Yily or Duran size results but with a doctor that provides great care! So I chose Almonte. Really nervous about her aggressiveness when in comes to butt sizes and Lipo. The results that I have seen are ok but not great! Thinking of changing my doctor but my surgery day is right around the corner. :(

T-7 days.

Nervous but I know itll be fine! Attempting to gain weight by consuming atleast 3500 calories a day but its so hard!!

Supplies

I m such a procrastinator and havent purchased a single item for my trip. I should be able to purchase all items from walmart or the mall tomorrow.

Bye Bye Abs

My whole life I have had natural abs but as of 5/14 I have successfully covered those abs with a layer of fat...lol. I officially reached my pre Surgery goal of 200lbs :) that's 20lbs added from when I initially started this weight gain journey. That being said, I can't wait for Dr. Almonte to move the fat from stomach to my butt so that I can again see my abs again .

Back view

Oh my...Look at My belly!

3 days post op

Pics aren't attaching

More pics

Still swollen and exhausted :(

Tired...Tired of not being able to sleep. Tired of this dang drain, tired of this dang faja. But grateful for a successful surgery and my new curves.

1 1/2 month post

1 1/2 months post op. Results are ok. I wanted a way bigger ass! Will get round two some time in my 30s but not anytime soon
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon